Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I'm guessing they wont get ressuerreccion's Kaj, from what I understand the hollowfication is only momentary. Just long enough to "poison" the Bankai and prevent it from being stolen OR if the Bankai has already been stolen, to MASSIVELY damage the person that stole it.
    But isn't there a a pretty big problem in that, logic wise speaking; It is not permament. Aka; if the Quincy wait till it's effect wears off they could still steal it. (Yes it's too much overthinking, but still :P)

After a quick reread it seems more that they absorb, and permamently have a "small" hollowfication in them. Better said; their body, their reiatsu, their blood cells, hell, their tiny toe has it if you want, they have a tiny bit of Hollow in them. Permamently. Not enough to go Hollow or Ressureccion. But JUST enough to be deadly to Quincy.
    Will the Bankai itself do extra damage too now that it has been "poisoned" or shall it remain the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    That other guy with the sunglasses absorbed stuff?
    Chapter 493 He absorbes Ayon thenn a few pages later those girls explain it and get absorbed aswell.

Oh so they just conveniently didn't steal Vizard bankais. Wtf have the Vizards been doing this whole time then lol. They should be kicking ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh so they just conveniently didn't steal Vizard bankais. Wtf have the Vizards been doing this whole time then lol. They should be kicking ass.
    LOL IKR...Though it WOULD explain Ichigos immunity being a Vaiard,quicny,human from birth...I just realized Ichigo is SUPER MUTT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone always says ichigo is part human but why?

His mom was a quincy his dad a shinigami he got hollow powers passed down.

No human annywhere.

Deleted
    Aren't Quincy humans?

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post

No human annywhere.

Quincies, at their base, are humans. Same for Fullbringers.

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post

No human annywhere.
    His Dad is a gigai, not really a Shinigami.

Deleted
    Not sure about now but his dad wasn't a gigai when he had no powers. I don't know what happened after he got them back or when he started getting them back though.

10+ Year Old Account
    a thanks. I forgot that.

That changes how i look at the Wandareich aswell.

If they are yust human there more like 20-30 years rather thenn hundreds like shinigamy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh its a Shonen what more do you expect. I still like Bleach a lot, I've always liked the main cast of Bleach much more than Naruto. That said this arc seems like its being rushed, I think Shonen Jump has been up Kubos ass forcing him to wrap this up as quickly as possible. One thing that's been bugging me is that on the first chapter after his big 5 week break. It had a note saying this was the beginning of the final volume of Bleach. That makes no sense, volumes are normally about 10 chapters long. There's no way in hell he can wrap up everything in that amount of chapters. This arc has to have at least another year's worth of content at the pacing its going.

OT: Did anyone else read this weeks One Piece, unlike Naruto and Bleach it was actually pretty damn good.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

A year? For all we know Ichigo already beat Juha Bach and Ishida off screen.

Ya no I hope he doesn't rush lol. Around 50 chapters seems about right to wrap this up. ~15 on captain fights. ~25 on Ichigo vs. Juha Bach/Ishida. ~10 to wrap things up with Soul King and Aizen and have a proper ending.

A year? For all we know Ichigo already beat Juha Bach and Ishida off screen.

Ya no I hope he doesn't rush lol. Around 50 chapters seems about right to wrap this up. ~15 on captain fights. ~25 on Ichigo vs. Juha Bach/Ishida. ~10 to wrap things up with Soul King and Aizen and have a proper ending.
    While I am enjoying this story Bleach is past its proper ending.

To me bleach ended after the aizen fight and Ichigo lost his powers and he watched rukia fade away. It did leave things open but that is what a good/decent story dose you don't rap everything up you leave things open so people can guess and wonder.

But as I said I am enjoying this but I don't think they can top what Ichigo had to do to beat Aizen.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    But as I said I am enjoying this but I don't think they can top what Ichigo had to do to beat Aizen.
    So you think Aizen is currently stronger than Juha Bach and/or Ishida?

So you think Aizen is currently stronger than Juha Bach and/or Ishida?
    It isn't that I think hes stronger then Juha or Ishida its that Aizen was so strong that it reached that "DBZ GT Moment"

Hell everyone was so strong after the Aizen fight they facerolled everyone in the fullbring ark. That is one of the reasons why I feel that it should have ended after Ichigo's fight. Also do keep inmind that Aizen is immortal so even if hes powerlevel is weaker then Juha he still can't be killed.

Its something that always annoyed me with bleach in the first few seasons they acted like Bankai's was super rare and only a few had them. Then everyone has a Bankai then new powers show up like being a Vizard then Ichigo becomes one with his sword just to have a draw with Aizen. Ichigo is reaching that level in power where he mite as well be called god and to me its getting out of hand.

But like I said I am enjoying the story its just that after him and Aizen fought that should have been the end of it.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-10-08 at 10:47 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Eh its a Shonen what more do you expect. I still like Bleach a lot, I've always liked the main cast of Bleach much more than Naruto. That said this arc seems like its being rushed, I think Shonen Jump has been up Kubos ass forcing him to wrap this up as quickly as possible. One thing that's been bugging me is that on the first chapter after his big 5 week break. It had a note saying this was the beginning of the final volume of Bleach. That makes no sense, volumes are normally about 10 chapters long. There's no way in hell he can wrap up everything in that amount of chapters. This arc has to have at least another year's worth of content at the pacing its going.

OT: Did anyone else read this weeks One Piece, unlike Naruto and Bleach it was actually pretty damn good.
    Sadly enough it does feel a bit too much rushed. So many things are still unanswered for my feeling and i doubt they will actually be answered.

What happened to Unohana's Bankai? We never really figured out what that was (unless it's been transfered to Kenpachi). But still, it was a few "unclear" pages to what happened. The battle between those two was rushed. Yes it wasn't supposed to be a big and epic fight, but still. "Oh i'm melting" is not really something i wanna see.

Yamamoto died so fast it was just funny. Yes he fought Sternritter Y and R(?) and they showed ALL of his powers there all of a sudden, and that was it.
    What's his name (forgot it, cba looking it up) shows up, Yamamoto goes Bankai again, KNOWING that the Quincy have the power to steal it. Why?! You KNOW they can steal it, but just cause you think they can't doesn't mean they aren't able to. You fought a guy that wasn't the boss. Ever thought it was because of that? Apparently not.
    The immortal guy that was supposed to be the strongest lost the moment his Bankai got stolen. Just no.
    This battle should have been different, yes it was awesome to see but still. All this time Yamamoto has been shown as the strongest captain, but he got his ass kicked so fast that even Ichigo lasted longer then Yamamoto...

What happened to Byakuya? As in;Did he get a pill? Will he get his Bankai back? He wasn't there the moment of the invasion so yeah...

OT: Yeah, loved how they showed a lil more of Don's strenght. Can't wait to see where it's going.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Wait... did I just read that chapter correctly? The captains are getting "Hollowified" bankai?! Whut?!
    Then again, they need some form of advantage to fight this fight and be kinda helpful lol At least before Goku Ichigo comes in and wipes the floor with everyone. Which is gonna end up happening just so we can see his power increase from finally using his real zanpakutou/bankai.
    At this point i can't wait for that to happen, sick of watching the shitters i don't care about get slapped around.

Deleted
    They just get a tiny spark of hollow power. Not enough to change anything about them, its just enough to be harmful to Quincys, so they cant steal their Bankais.

Deleted
    The black thing they touched only gave them a bit of hollow powers or a hollow presence. That's, apparently, enough to harm a Quincy quite extensively.

Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    They just get a tiny spark of hollow power. Not enough to change anything about them, its just enough to be harmful to Quincys, so they cant steal their Bankais.
    They can steal bankais, only, big, draw back is that they'll be super weakened and probably die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    They can steal bankais, only, big, draw back is that they'll be super weakened and probably die.
    In which case, would you try to steal one? I sure as hell would not.

Also, when that one guy tried to steal Ichigos Bankai, it just did not work. Wether it was his Hollow Power, or Ichigo was just too strong for him remains to be seen.