Page 3 of 224 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The best ending would be, Ichigo resurrect hes mother.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Read, then come back.
    He's definitely not dead.

He's still holding his sword.

Sidenote: HOLY SHIT TITS YAMAMOTO THIS CHAPTER.

Anyone else have a feeling Juan is Yamamoto's son?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Is there any word on how soon Bleach will be coming back . I miss waking up every Tuesday to watch it before classes.
    Last edited by Sam the Wiser; 2012-08-31 at 12:29 AM.

Oh my God.

Yama's Bankai...

eh the Old Man's gonna die soon but, still, hot DAMN.

Deleted
    Dat bankai.

OP as shit!.

....I have a gut feeling Yamamoto's about to die.

15+ Year Old Account
    I swear to god if it's another person will regen abilitys i'm going to be pisseed off, fucking hate regen in any anime. Also i'm not super upto date with the manga, just been reading it for the last few weeks as i'm having bleach anime withdrawals

Deleted
    I have been watching the manga when the anime ended, so far I think everything is meh. The fights must be awesome, but without the anime it doesn't even feel like they are fighting, this is why I miss the anime. :/

From what I have seen in the manga, Yamamoto wont die. I think he actually won the fight, not surprising, but I hope the dude wont regenerate or something, that's just lame.

Also, I wouldn't admire myself if this Juha Bach had like a clone fighting instead of him fighting or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    haha WOW Yama-Ji's Bankai is just stupidly OP...

How the frak are you supposed to beat that? I've gotta think even Aizen probably would have dropped to that monster (obviously not endgame Hogyoku super charged Aizen, but before he went plot armor)

Now all I need is for Shunsui to unleash HIS bankai, and I can happily let bleach end, knowing I've seen everything I want

p.s. I'm pretty sure the guy Yama-ji wtfpwnt was NOT Juha, as Yama himself said they can't seal a bankai unless they know it, well now he knows Zanka No Tachi. So the real Juha will show up, seal it away, kill Jama-ji and Ichigo will turn up one again to save everyone.

yawn.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    haha WOW Yama-Ji's Bankai is just stupidly OP...

How the frak are you supposed to beat that? I've gotta think even Aizen probably would have dropped to that monster (obviously not endgame Hogyoku super charged Aizen, but before he went plot armor)

Now all I need is for Shunsui to unleash HIS bankai, and I can happily let bleach end, knowing I've seen everything I want

p.s. I'm pretty sure the guy Yama-ji wtfpwnt was NOT Juha, as Yama himself said they can't seal a bankai unless they know it, well now he knows Zanka No Tachi. So the real Juha will show up, seal it away, kill Jama-ji and Ichigo will turn up one again to save everyone.

yawn.
    How is this Yawn? It's to be expected Yamamoto's Zanpaktou is this strong. It's THE strongest Zanpaktou in Strength.

Anyways the guy he just killed isn't Juha Bach. I'm calling it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    How is this Yawn? It's to be expected Yamamoto's Zanpaktou is this strong. It's THE strongest Zanpaktou in Strength.

Anyways the guy he just killed isn't Juha Bach. I'm calling it now.
    You misunderstand, the 'yawn' comment was on the inevitability of Ichigo having to save the day again, the current fight with Yama-ji and the Juha clone is AWESOME, and Zanka No Tachi is now my favourite Bankai (replacing Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, for the same reason SK was my favourite. I've always said the key to real power is versatility, SK is a crazy versitile bankai and that's what makes it strong, ZnT is just as versitile while also being redonkulously powerful)

and yeah I have to agree on Juha. As I said before I think the guy Yama-ji just pwnt was clone the REAL Juha Bach created so that he could work out the power of Zanka No Tachi and seal it, allowing him to kill Yama.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    I wouldn't have minded if it ended with Aizen, but it didn't...and now I want to see the complete story after the fullbring arc joke.

The only thing I hated from bleach was either the 1 episode fillers or the fact they basicly didn't give enough storyline to characters with dept...all espadas get a flashback but Ulquiorra wich had the most interesting personality (he was curious to how people could connect with eachother so much).

Aslo people moaning about how bad bleach is after Soul Society arc, yes it was the peak of Bleach and yes the next 60 episodes (Bounto were complete shit). However if you skip from epi 60-62 to episode 105-106 you won't feel that was as bleach started to become really good again the moment Espada came to the real world.

Deleted
    I think this Juha Bach dude isn't the real one, I mean, how can a bad guy go against Yamamoto like that? He doesn't seem stupid to the point of fighting Yamamoto like that, knowing that his Zanpakotou is the strongest of all.

I wouldn't admire myself if his bankai got sealed, but tbh since Yamamoto has been the strongest shinigami and commander-captain for almost 1000 thousand years, I hardly think that he would loose, to a Quincy, after he looses his bankai, that would be outrageous and a shame if that ever happened, I would loose a lot of consideration to the series if that happened.

But, I'm this Juha Bach dude, isn't just a Quincy, he must have another power for sure, otherwise this Arc would be kinda meh, no? I don't know, we just have to wait and see how it goes on the manga.

New chapter's out..

....RIP Yamamoto

Deleted
    He wont die... I hope.

About this episode, it was all expected that he would have some kind of clone fighting for him instead

And now the next epi is Ichigo getting a new power for sure and getting out of his prison I bet. :P

Well, Kubo said the current arc will be the final and longest arc. That means that even though it is ending, it still won't wrap up for quite some time.

Bah this thread made me sad, sad that he stopped making the anime, this new arc sounded so cool but I just can't read manga. FU Tite Kubo. :P

Deleted
    Yeah. Reading the manga is nothing like watching the anime, sometimes I wonder if what I watched is what it's in the manga. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah. Reading the manga is nothing like watching the anime, sometimes I wonder if what I watched is what it's in the manga. D:
    As for your post about Yama not dying...

Yama dying would be the catalyst for why the Royal Guard get involved and intervene.

Kubo said they're going to be shown this arc.

Kubo also said Sereitei will be destroyed.

Yama just lost his Bankai.

Trust me..he's done.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post

Trust me..he's done.
    Yeah R.I.P Yama big shoes to fill, but it will be interesting to see the people who make up the royal guard powerful no doubt since there membership is so exclusive.
    “I’m tired of being crushed under the weight of greedy men who believe in nothing.” - Jax Teller