But the thing is, why would Aizen need to make an illusion? Gin could just actually use his bankai and make it for however long it can actually go.

I thought of something else that makes sense, but that doesn't seem to be what you're talking about lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    But the thing is, why would Aizen need to make an illusion? Gin could just actually use his bankai and make it for however long it can actually go.

I thought of something else that makes sense, but that doesn't seem to be what you're talking about lol.
    Does it really matter how? Gin tricked both of them, that is enough.

Well, if you're thinking of something, spit it out!

new bleach with cool new maincharacters and swordtypes? yes please!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's easy to explain blue, basically, Gin did the same thing to Aizen, that Aizen did to the rest of the Gotei 13.

From the start Aizen had his crazy plan, he recruited Gin, not knowing that Gin want him dead for what he did to Matsumoto.

Along the way this "Bankai Database" bollocks came up, Aizen and Gin get together and a plan is formed

Aizen: Okay that mug Kuro wants to log our Bankai's in his Database, but I'm going to use my Shikai to throw a spanner in the works, so that we can get the drop on them when we go evil and ruin up the joint (because apprently in the past Aizen spoke like a 1950's new york mobster), What should I tell him for you?
    Gin: Good idea boss, well tell him my bankai is super long and super fast when really *gets on his troll face* it err.... makes great cheese on toast... yeah....

On the whole Reiatsu sponge thing.... Yeah that's actually an even better idea than the Peter Petrelli empath thing, would also go back and explain the very first question of the series, namely HOW Ichigo managed to totally drain Rukia, when he was only supposed to take enough power to kill that hollow.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Actualy Aizen knew Gin was gonna betray him http://www.mangapanda.com/94-56110-1...apter-414.html

I like the Sponge idea it makes alot of sence. Ichigo was stuck in that cage made of Quincy power and with the time flowing different inside the Senkaimon he could have had a lot of time absorbing it.
    Last edited by Reluctant; 2012-11-18 at 03:46 PM.

Chapter's out.

Next week we find out who the guy who saved Urahara is.

And, I'm actually still finding things quite exciting. I love the Zero Squad :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Woah!

THIS CHAPTER!

THIS CHAPTER!

I love it, a lot.

We found out who is who, what they do, and everything else.

As I expected, the chubby lady was Hyorin's captain, damn, she got FAT. xD I love that! Hehe, I love Hiraku's and Ichigo's reaction when they saw their introduction.

So, the guy with the big hair is a medic, like Unohana, I like that.

The other chick is a scientist, like Kurostsuchi, and they know each other, hmm, very interesting!

And the beard guy and the fat lady, we still don't know much about them, I think, I atleast didn't understand what they do or their expertise, we'll see!

As for taking Rukia, Byakuya and Renji with them, hm, I wonder what ability they were talking about to restorer them, even Zangetsu is with them.

Apparently, Unohana knows what it is, that it's bad and will probably change them. Thing is, why would she react like that? Doesn't she want them to be saved? I mean, if it's something that bad, meh, I don't know, but it's weird that they were interested in all of them, one is a captain(okay I guess this one is kinda important) and the other two are lieutenants, still... I wonder why.

As for Zangetsu, how the hell are they going to restore him to be like he was? Well, if they are going to restore him, I doubt it'll be the same Zangetsu, and I'm also betting the other 3 won't be the same too, dunno.

I am also a bit surprised, okay, maybe not, to why they want Ichigo to go to the palace. One thing is for sure, we'll be seeing the Soul King and Ichigo is going to speak to him/her/it!

Squad 0 also seems to be very powerful. That scientist chick managed to get Rukia, Byakuya and Renji, break into Kurotsuchi's lab to get Zangetsu, all when the others were talking. That seems pretty fucking fast to me! MONSTER!

I love this chapter, to much stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Woah!

THIS CHAPTER!

THIS CHAPTER!

I love it, a lot.

We found out who is who, what they do, and everything else.

As I expected, the chubby lady was Hyorin's captain, damn, she got FAT. xD I love that! Hehe, I love Hiraku's and Ichigo's reaction when they saw their introduction.

So, the guy with the big hair is a medic, like Unohana, I like that.

The other chick is a scientist, like Kurostsuchi, and they know each other, hmm, very interesting!

And the beard guy and the fat lady, we still don't know much about them, I think, I atleast didn't understand what they do or their expertise, we'll see!

As for taking Rukia, Byakuya and Renji with them, hm, I wonder what ability they were talking about to restorer them, even Zangetsu is with them.

Apparently, Unohana knows what it is, that it's bad and will probably change them. Thing is, why would she react like that? Doesn't she want them to be saved? I mean, if it's something that bad, meh, I don't know, but it's weird that they were interested in all of them, one is a captain(okay I guess this one is kinda important) and the other two are lieutenants, still... I wonder why.

As for Zangetsu, how the hell are they going to restore him to be like he was? Well, if they are going to restore him, I doubt it'll be the same Zangetsu, and I'm also betting the other 3 won't be the same too, dunno.

I am also a bit surprised, okay, maybe not, to why they want Ichigo to go to the palace. One thing is for sure, we'll be seeing the Soul King and Ichigo is going to speak to him/her/it!

Squad 0 also seems to be very powerful. That scientist chick managed to get Rukia, Byakuya and Renji, break into Kurotsuchi's lab to get Zangetsu, all when the others were talking. That seems pretty fucking fast to me! MONSTER!

I love this chapter, to much stuff!
    Unohana, if you haven't caught on yet, have been very hinted at not enjoying combat or slaying foes.

However, if you've also noticed, aside from Yama she is the most feared Captain in the Gotei.

Big Hair's comment was implying she'll be leading the Gotei now, she'll lead them in rebuilding, and she'll lead them in their counter attack against Juha.

Deleted
    Yeah, I know she is very feared and I already got that she doesn't like to fight.

Still wondering what will make her fight.

As for being the Captain Commander, I'd love to see her being one and she will most definitely lead the attack on Juha.

Deleted
    Yes, she's one of the older captains, but so is Sunshui and Ukitake, but I don't know if Unohana is older than them.

Deleted
    Yeah, probably, but I don't know but I too am inclined to believe that she has been in SS for more time than Ukitake and Sunshui.

Yes, she's one of the older captains, but so is Sunshui and Ukitake, but I don't know if Unohana is older than them.
    She's older.

Am I the only one who finds it strange that of the badly injured, Kenpachi isn't one of them to be taken to the palace?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Am I the only one who finds it strange that of the badly injured, Kenpachi isn't one of them to be taken to the palace?
    Haven't thought of that to be honest.

Maybe he's not in the same condition as the others, dunno.

Also, I just remembered this but, it would have been cool that Squad 0 had a Kuchiki with them, they don't seem to have one.

Or maybe the Spirit King is one! How cool would that be.

Also, maybe they are taking Byakuya for evaluation.... :b

10+ Year Old Account
    The people beign taken will probaly get a big power boost of this but in a way they might not like. And since they are taking Zangetsu to it will get fixed and powered up aswell most likely.

Wondering if its the same method the Vandereich got so powerfull.
    Or they get hollowfied? Whenn ichigo got healed by Orihime after Ulquiorra killed him he turned hollow.

Kenpachi not beign there is suprising hopefully Yachiru has something to do with it i love that little girl! Want to see her in action

Best chapter EVER. Shit was insane.

Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    I was actually annoyed at that but guess it's okay, Kenpachi got hurt but probably not as bad as the rest of them? Not sure what to make of this yet.

No the Soul King isn't a Kuchiki lol. Soul King is some "thing" as described by Urahara. I don't think Ichigo is even supposed to meet the king, just go to the palace.

Sickest part of the chapter? When that guy was like "So Unohana. How are those healing techniques I showed you doing? Did you forget them or something? Look at how many people died in this fight, lols fucking weak as fuck loser. Don't worry though I'll fix them up." <- OMG was so cool he was a dick to Unohana

I also loved the part where that skinny girl with mad arms teased Mayuri. "Hey Mayuri, what's the deal with your lab door? Did you even close the door? I remember when Urahara ran this shit it wasn't such a joke." (If you didn't make that connection, she was talking about Urahara being better than Mayuri.)

Then that one guy practically bitch slapped Soi Fon and told her to shut the fuck up. That was chill.

And of course, Urahara being the big dick baller he is, calls on the phone like he owns the Soul Society and is about to give orders to everyone. He's so cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Kenpachi not beign there is suprising hopefully Yachiru has something to do with it i love that little girl! Want to see her in action
    Please, if he's not being taken, then I hope she will appear!
    Sickest part of the chapter? When that guy was like "So Unohana. How are those healing techniques I showed you doing? Did you forget them or something? Look at how many people died in this fight, lols fucking weak as fuck loser. Don't worry though I'll fix them up." <- OMG was so cool he was a dick to Unohana
    I thought she would go ape shit on him when he said that! SHE DIDN'T!
    I also loved the part where that skinny girl with mad arms teased Mayuri. "Hey Mayuri, what's the deal with your lab door? Did you even close the door? I remember when Urahara ran this shit it wasn't such a joke." (If you didn't make that connection, she was talking about Urahara being better than Mayuri.)
    I actually didn't get the reference, thanks! Kisuke for the win!
    And of course, Urahara being the big dick baller he is, calls on the phone like he owns the Soul Society and is about to give orders to everyone. He's so cool.
    I loved that part, hehehe, so funny!

Kisuke for the win!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just happy that Bleach is Finally ending.

Please, if he's not being taken, then I hope she will appear!

I thought she would go ape shit on him when he said that! SHE DIDN'T!

I actually didn't get the reference, thanks! Kisuke for the win!

I loved that part, hehehe, so funny!

Kisuke for the win!
    Is it me or is the guy with the giant pompodor that talked to Unohana her..Husband or something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Player1 View Post
    I'm just happy that Bleach is Finally ending.
    Why? If you don't enjoy it don't watch it.