10+ Year Old Account
    Bet she ends up being Ichigo's half sister, Masaki being the mum lul.

But anyway, decent chapter, yes it was obvious but still...at least as someone said, we're getting answers now.

Isn't it contradictory that the job lady couldn't see Ichigos Dad but then she saw the deputy badge?

Deleted
    ah well cant say i was to surprised where this chapter went to, shame they didnt give us much more and will make us wait for another week though.

Deleted
    I think the badge is physical. It is not made of spiritual energy I think,

10+ Year Old Account
    I think everyone is missing a fairly major point .

Look at Ichigo's Mum introducing herself... KUROSAKI Misaki, if the Kurosaki name comes from HER, wtf is Isshin's real family name?

I mean yes the rest of the chapter was fairly obvious to us, but Ichigo is a retard and needs everything spelled out for him, plus this is just the start of what will probably be a lloonngg conversation, with mainly surprises and twists.

Also, if Ichigo gets a Quincy Bow rather than a Zanpaktou, I'm gunna quit reading bleach
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    My god! HUGE spoiler! His mother IS a quincy! Add this for increased effect.

Juha Bach will be something like a uncle/friend of his mom and Isshin was probably friends with him.

Can't we go back to Renji or something, or even 17+ pages of a dead Unohana on the ground...
    With everything going on right now I'm actually very hyped for Bleach.

It's nice to actually be getting some answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    So considering Kurosaki is Misaki's family name, I think it could be plausible that Isshin is a disgraced member of the Shiba clan. Entirely possible considering Ichigo's similarities to Kaien Shiba.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was my thought Hunt, all we know of the Shiba is that they were disgraced for something and stopped being a high clan...

What if the reason they fell into disgrace was a high member/the head of the clan left to marry a Quincy, during a time of war?

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    That was my thought Hunt, all we know of the Shiba is that they were disgraced for something and stopped being a high clan...

What if the reason they fell into disgrace was a high member/the head of the clan left to marry a Quincy, during a time of war?
    Could also be related to the reason Isshin was in such a mess when Misaki met him.

I was 99% sure the reason Isshin was messed up on the last page was because of a Hollow. It'd be weird for a Quincy to hurt Isshin as part of the war, only for another Quincy to help him recover. Besides, Isshin says "wow you took that thing down easily" or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I was 99% sure the reason Isshin was messed up on the last page was because of a Hollow. It'd be weird for a Quincy to hurt Isshin as part of the war, only for another Quincy to help him recover. Besides, Isshin says "wow you took that thing down easily" or something.
    Ah yeah, good point. Already forgot most of what was said :/

my first thoughts on this chapter was : "kids im going to tell you the story of how i met your mother..."
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Look at Ichigo's Mum introducing herself... KUROSAKI Misaki, if the Kurosaki name comes from HER, wtf is Isshin's real family name?
    Bach

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    A simple Hollow against a Captain? No way that a captain loses that then. I thought it could be Grand Fisher, but seeing how they never met it's not him but what was it then? Let's atleast figure that out too then >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Grand Fisher got raped by Isshin AFTER Grand Fisher got hollowfication. (Or the equivalent, whatever.) If it was Grand Fisher that'd be stupid.

I'm not saying it's a simple hollow but...there are only 4 real super-powered races in this whole manga: Shinigami, Quincies, Hollows, and Fullbringers (or some combination of the above). I don't think Isshin would get attacked by a fellow Shinigami...I already explained why it wouldn't be a Quincy. Fullbringers didn't really exist back then. Him being attacked by a hollow is the only option. It could just be a vasto lorde class and it'd still fit the bill that a captain could lose to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    Could also be related to the reason Isshin was in such a mess when Misaki met him.
    aaah, good point, that would make sense I guess, kinda a florence nightingale syndrome thing going on. Whatever happened to him and whatever the reason for the name swap, I wanna find out

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    my first thoughts on this chapter was : "kids im going to tell you the story of how i met your mother..."
    Hahaha the only that which could improve HIMYM... Shinigami!

Deleted
    I guess we longer have to wonder about that herpderp Aizen statement which he never finished:

You are a shinigami and a....

Deleted
    Lets speculate about Ichigos quincy Phowa and the new SWORD BOW! he will get.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp View Post
    Lets speculate about Ichigos quincy Phowa and the new SWORD BOW! he will get.
    I'm going to vomit if he ever gets a bow.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I said before, if Ichigo gets a bow instead of a Zanpaktou... I'm out, done.

I think it's far more likely he'll get Zangetsu back (or at least something very similar) and he'll incorporate some of the Quincy Techniques into his fighting style, which could be pretty cool

I mean his Getsuga Tenshou is already pretty similar to the energy arrows they shoot, maybe throw in a few of the tricks we've seen Ishida use over the years, could be very effective.

Deleted
    I really hope he doesn't get a bow -.- Ichigo is more of a brawler/head-first in the action-type character imo. So a bow wouldn't just fit him in any way possible. Although Kubo might disagree with that one....