10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Neither Ichigo or uryu are purebloods so shouldn't they have gotten their powers taken?

Doesn't make sense making him the prince
    Maybe their powers hadn't manifested enough at the time because of their youth, and they just kind of flew under the radar. Dunno about the prince part though.

Deleted
    Ichigos Quincy powers only manifested because he fought against that other Pureblooded in Hueco Mundo and in Uryuus case i don't know but might be that he didn't have any real quincy powers at that age that was of any worth to Juha, on the other hand i hope Uryuu gets rolled over by Ichigo and killed, never really liked that guy.

Im a bit curious as to what'll be done with uhh forgot their names D: anyways those 3 that where taken in by zero squad to heal and what not, will they get new bankais or just get a nice power up and shoot lazors from their swords or something now, cause i can see it coming atleast that Ichigo will be overpowered and in the last second those 3 will arrive and turn the tables

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how much of Uryuu's decision is based on his feelings for Orihime since he does feel that Ichigo doesn't deserve her on some level.

Well we don't even know what he's doing there. He doesn't necessarily have to know about this war or anything. Maybe he wants revenge for his Mom.

Someone go back and see how Uryu reacts when that fodder Quincy came to harrass Ichigo at his house.

15+ Year Old Account
    They were pretty much blasé about it since they were eating the left over bread Orihime brought over. But Uryuu really didn't act any differently than his usual feelings.

and it's out. overall a prety decent chapter in my opinion
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Chapter was stupid to me. It felt like nothing happened. Captains trying to survive without Bankai. Other guy getting trained to use Bankai. I didn't even give a fuck about the thing at the end.

Ichigo randomly picking a sword was lol...why can he even use it now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Chapter was stupid to me. It felt like nothing happened. Captains trying to survive without Bankai. Other guy getting trained to use Bankai. I didn't even give a fuck about the thing at the end.

Ichigo randomly picking a sword was lol...why can he even use it now?
    Why are you so negative today.

OT: I find it to be a decent chapter, I knew that Shuhei had a bankai, I thought about it at some point and he must have had a bankai imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Komamura getting a big puppy! Cute!

Ichigo gets his sword back and will probaly be ultra powerfull whenn he does.
    The captains wo are far behind the rest now are training to not be useless.
    hisagi getting a bankai could be intersting depending on what it does. ( still no clue about Unohana's ).

Overal not a great chapter but it opens up things for the future.

I'd like the next one to be ichigo joining up with renji again now joined by byakuya and rukia.
    Maybe back to see whats going on in Hueco Mundo to, alto might be to soon for that.

Deleted
    If you look closely you'd see that he didn't randomly pick a sword that sword was the hollow inside him but it manifested as an asouchi.

I think it might have been that he lost his 'real' power when he used 'Final Getsuga tensho' and when he got stabbed by that immaterial sword that contained the other captains powers was to accelerate so he could get his own powers back, which he did but ever since we haven't seen him use that hollow mask once so in a way maybe that power he awakened was maybe just a cloak and not actually his real power that he'd lost and when he got his sword split in two, went with the zero squad and fought the asouchi i think that captain said something about him not being ready aswell not knowing his powers, now he knows his real power and therefore the asouchi-like-sword he took is the hollow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    If you look closely you'd see that he didn't randomly pick a sword that sword was the hollow inside him but it manifested as an asouchi.

I think it might have been that he lost his 'real' power when he used 'Final Getsuga tensho' and when he got stabbed by that immaterial sword that contained the other captains powers was to accelerate so he could get his own powers back, which he did but ever since we haven't seen him use that hollow mask once so in a way maybe that power he awakened was maybe just a cloak and not actually his real power that he'd lost and when he got his sword split in two, went with the zero squad and fought the asouchi i think that captain said something about him not being ready aswell not knowing his powers, now he knows his real power and therefore the asouchi-like-sword he took is the hollow.
    Yes, I don't know why people think Ichigo picked a random sword, you could see right away it's his hollow form or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great chapter, nothing flashy, no big fights but some SOLID character growth, which is always a good thing.

Ichigo has his sword back... but IS it Zangetsu, or will KT use this oppertunity to give him a cooler blade? Can't wait to find out

Hitsugaya is training to be less reliant on Bankai, probably a good thing as he SERIOUSLY overused it before, this can only make his fights better to watch.

Hisagi is getting a training montage, fair enough his Shikai is kinda cool, will be interesting to see how he can evolve that into a bankai.

Then Captain Dogface goes to see his (great?) grandfather, who it turns out is Falkor the Luck Dragon from Neverending Story, does this mean doggybag will get bigger as he ages? Eventually he'll be the same size as his Bankai and he'll be even easier to kick the crap out of.

p.s. Does anyone else think Iba-san looks wierd that ripped?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Well, Zangetsu and that hollow are originally one so i'd guess that both of them will be there i think it will depend on how and when he uses it since hollow Ichigo comes out when he dies, or atleast ass-kicking version atleast.

I'd like to know more about the hollows tho, where are those that survived? i mean the one that saved Urahara is probably Grimmy shark-girl is used to give birth to new Arrancars in some way, and nr 10 Mr. Rage didn't really die either so where did he chill of to?

and for some reason i think that mysterious Shinigami that lives in Huco Mundo will make an appearance probably with a bankai aswell.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty good chapter imo, some good character development. I didn't like Hitsugaya cause of his bankai so maybe i'll like him more now he's using just his sword and swword fighting skills.

Can't wait to see some proper fights get going though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Zangetsu and that hollow are originally one so i'd guess that both of them will be there i think it will depend on how and when he uses it since hollow Ichigo comes out when he dies, or atleast ass-kicking version atleast.

I'd like to know more about the hollows tho, where are those that survived? i mean the one that saved Urahara is probably Grimmy shark-girl is used to give birth to new Arrancars in some way, and nr 10 Mr. Rage didn't really die either so where did he chill of to?

and for some reason i think that mysterious Shinigami that lives in Huco Mundo will make an appearance probably with a bankai aswell.
    I thought mr lives in Hueco Mundo was pseudo filler in that Kubo WANTED it in the manga but was a no go similar to the Bount arc.

Deleted
    oh that might have been how it was, just recently watched the anime so i just assumed he was in the manga aswell xD

10+ Year Old Account
    oh that might have been how it was, just recently watched the anime so i just assumed he was in the manga aswell xD
    As i said pretty sure didn't read that part of the manga...But yeah several filler arcs were things Kubo had wanted in the manga but wasn't able/didn't do for some reason..Bounts again is one such arc pretty sure that guy is another.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Ichigo has his sword back... but IS it Zangetsu, or will KT use this oppertunity to give him a cooler blade? Can't wait to find out
    A cooler blade? That would be difficult, Zangetsu was perfect for Ichigo, it gave him exactly what he needs. Ichigo has a monstrous amount of Reiatsu, but no clue how to properly control it. Shikai gives him Getsuga Tenshou, which allows him to use his excessive Reiatsu and fire at as a powerful blast, while his Bankai compresses his energie, so he is actually able to control it, resulting in dramatically increased speed and strength.
    Unless you mean just a different design, that would indeed be worth seeing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    Unless you mean just a different design, that would indeed be worth seeing
    Sort of, but also sort of not. What I meant was that Zangetsu was fine back at the start of Bleach, but as the series has gone on and we've been introduced to other Zanpaktou, Zangetsu has seemed a little... Stale. This seems like a perfect oppertunity to boost Zangetsu a bit, give it a couple more abilities and stuff like that. It doesn't need a visual redesign as it got one of those in the Fullbring arc, but it IS sorely lacking in the "Awesome abilities" department.

I mean... HONESTLY, if you could choose any of the Zanpaktou in Bleach, do you think you'd pick Zangetsu over something like Katen Kyōkotsu, Zanka No Tachi or even Sode no Shirayuki?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    I can't even imagine what Ichigo's new Zanpaktou will be. I'm really hoping he will go dual wield mode, the power of Zangetsu in one and the power of the Hollow on the other. But there are already two dual wielders in the story and it doesn't kinda fit Ichigo's personality.

@Gallahadd, I kinda like the plain feel/style of Zangetsu over the other more flashier Zanpaktous. The only one I might take over Zangetsu is Fujikuzyaku, only because it's cool looks and the fact it's kidou based Zanpaktou.