So apparently there are now 3 dual blade Zanpakutos in Soul Society record. I wonder if he'll do any training with Shinsui and Ukitake as they're the only others with any experience in that fighting style. What I was kind of bummed about was that when I heard Zangetsu's (Bach's) explanation of his suppression of his other powers I was like, "oh, that's maybe why we've never heard the release command of Zangetsu" and this was Kubo's 2nd chance at introducing us to what it was. But alas... no luck.

Deleted
    It doesn't have one I believe, CJack14dt, since he can't even get his zanpakutou out of shikai form to the "normal" look.

Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    So apparently there are now 3 dual blade Zanpakutos in Soul Society record. I wonder if he'll do any training with Shinsui and Ukitake as they're the only others with any experience in that fighting style. What I was kind of bummed about was that when I heard Zangetsu's (Bach's) explanation of his suppression of his other powers I was like, "oh, that's maybe why we've never heard the release command of Zangetsu" and this was Kubo's 2nd chance at introducing us to what it was. But alas... no luck.
    What about Tosen's 2nd in command?

Make that 4.

Curious to see what his new swords do.

Wasn't expecting their design to be a large blade and a smaller one, let alone be two blades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    What about Tosen's 2nd in command?

Make that 4.
    Kazeshini doesnt count as a twin sword Zanpaktou like Ukitakes and Kyorakus. Yamamoto himself stated that the two of them wield the only known twin swords.

10+ Year Old Account
    In fact I'm pretty sure Shunsui's is the only TRUE dual blade Zanpaktou, because Ukitake's is one sword when sealed and only splits when he releases his Shikai, as well as being connected the whole time by the rope thing.

Of course now we have Zangetsu as well, but I still don't think Ichigo will do any training with Shunsui, he's never been a "techinque" fighter, he'll just bruteforce everything as per usual .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    As cool as a training montage with Shunsui would be, I also doubt that would happen. I just hope the brute force he applies as per usual is done in a variety of ways this time, rather than the one trick pony it was with Getsuga Tenshou.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just dawned on me but what if he has 2 bankai like one for each sword...That could be pretty badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Just dawned on me but what if he has 2 bankai like one for each sword...That could be pretty badass.
    As cool as that would be, I doubt it. Mostly because while Zangetsu is now two blades, it's still one Zanpaktou, so more than likely he'll only have one Bankai.

it would be fucking cool though , I've said the same thing before about Shunsui.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if it's just one Bankai, it might have multiple forms and/or powers, like how Yamamoto had North, East, South and West, or Byakuya had Slaughterscape, Mawscape and Endscape.

10+ Year Old Account
    ooh yeah that could work Maybe it could have a basic Shinigami form, then a Quincy form and a hollow form that would be pretty sick...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm maybe multi form is what ALL bankai have and it's just that the supposedly incomplete bankai are single form due to lack of mastery of them...

Could THAT be what is meant by it taking 10+ years to master them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm maybe multi form is what ALL bankai have and it's just that the supposedly incomplete bankai are single form due to lack of mastery of them...

Could THAT be what is meant by it taking 10+ years to master them.

woah... That's actually a good point , if you look at all the people who have supposedly "mastered" their Bankai (Yama-ji, Byakuya, we can assume Shunsui's will be, as his Shikai has multiple effects/forms etc) they're all multi form, then if you look at the more... immature bankai (Ichigo, Hitsgaya, Renji) they're all single form...

This requires research

Deleted
    It's possible, Galladhadd. Though I'm still of the thinking that he'll get a new different bankai and that different bankai can evolve like Ulquiorra's because of his quincy, hollow and shinigami powers.

I hope it's that atleast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's possible, Galladhadd. Though I'm still of the thinking that he'll get a new different bankai and that different bankai can evolve like Ulquiorra's because of his quincy, hollow and shinigami powers.

I hope it's that atleast.
    Heeey at least gove credit where credit is due LOL

Deleted
    Heeey at least gove credit where credit is due LOL
    What you mean?

He means that you mentioned Gallahad's name, but Gallahad was just expanding on Sorrior's idea in his previous post..

It's okay Sorrior, I know how much of a crazy bleach fan you are. You even mention Bleach analogy's in general off topic threads that have nothing to do with anime from people who think you're talking about washers and driers when you talk about "bleach" so I don't think there's any doubt.

10+ Year Old Account
    T
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    He means that you mentioned Gallahad's name, but Gallahad was just expanding on Sorrior's idea in his previous post..

It's okay Sorrior, I know how much of a crazy bleach fan you are. You even mention Bleach analogy's in general off topic threads that have nothing to do with anime from people who think you're talking about washers and driers when you talk about "bleach" so I don't think there's any doubt.
    Actually it just worked as an analogy there.

I DO however mainly partake pf anime and manga thus the reason it is often used for analogies.

Holy crap. Ishida is Juha Bachs successor. I really did not see that coming. Ichigo vs Ishida arc incoming.

10+ Year Old Account
    And apparently he's getting his own power upgrade that will put him on the same level as Bach, or at least stronger than any of the Sternritters.