10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Yeah that makes sence, but i find it really weird how it was hidden from us when Uryu joined up with them. Seems odd to not show that scene, almost as if there's more to it.
    maybe he was being trained up by Bach, learning secret Quincy Techniques that will let him fight on par with Ichigo, or possibly he was being tested by Bach to make sure he's the real deal. Or maybe Kubo just wanted to crank up the drama a bit by waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    Can't be 26 (or 25) at this point, didn't Ichigo get rid of "J" in Hueco Mundo? The "Jail" guy or something.. Well him and Uruhara's snipe/cheap shot. Plus the copy dude who Yamamoto killed before dying, wasn't he "R"?

Unless Juha Bach can replace letters whenever he wants, which may be an option too. Guess we'll see soon enough.
    the theory was that there were 26 Stern Ritter, in the same way there were 10 Espada, of course now that 5/6 of them have been pwnd they're be down a few, in fact I think that's probably why they introduced the new ones now, the next big push is coming and they needed to bring in some bad guys to replace the ones that got killed in the previous invasion.

p.s. Kaj the random footsoldiers are called "Soldat", they're the basic Quincy troopers, and I think the gunfighter guy that took Shunsui's eye is the general of them, or at least he was in charge of them for that attack.

EDIT:

Hmm, I just had a thought... Wouldn't it make more sense for the Arrancar that was pointing their blade at Urahara to be Neliel, back in her adult form? We know she was with Orihime and Chad while Ichigo was fighting Opie. Shortly after a "mysterious stranger" cuts Opie in half and we only see their blade. At a later point, we see Urahara, Chad, Orihime and hear a mysterious other person...

Am I the only one that thinks it's Nel?
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2013-06-29 at 01:27 AM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Yeah that makes all sorts of sense! because IIRC Nel never dies, whereas all the others are more or less slaugtered?
    Nel makes alot of sense for me atleast, Thank you for divulging that to the rest of us kub....I mean "Gallahadd"

15+ Year Old Account
    Could be nel, but with grimmjow not dying and just the way the scene seemed it looked more like grimmjow to me. After thinking about it though it could have easily been nel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    Based on the translations I've seen, Grimmjow is still most likely candidate.

What occurred during Ichigo's call to Hueco Mundo:

The stranger asks: "What are you guys doing here?" to Orihime, Chad, and Urahara.
    Ichigo reacts in a shocked, scared manner and begins to ask who's voice it is.
    The stranger seems to speak and refers to Ichigo in a derogatory manner, one translator used:
    "Kurosaki you shitstain, you're there aren't you?!"
    "Don't fuck with me, I heard his voice!!"
    "Quit it you sons of-!!"
    Ichigo tries to ask why he's with them, but is interrupted.

For that last line, gender pronouns aren't used as heavily in Japanese, but if Ichigo really did refer to him as that guy or in some sort of gender specific way, then he must be male.

Nel would not talk like this, unless the translators are trolling, Grimmjow is one of the few that could talk like that and trigger Ichigo's reaction.

Ichigo would not be so surprised if Nel was back to her normal form anyway and the limbs of the teased character in the panels match Grimmjow, whom Kubo has already confirmed is alive.

See ch. 518
    Last edited by Rainec; 2013-06-30 at 11:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently it's been confired by KT that it's Grimmjow, so I guess I was wrong

but that raised the bigger question, where the frak is Nel? She was there when they were fighting Opie, but vanished in the next scene :S.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

She's freeing #3 Espada that got two shot by Aizen. Forgot her name. Well I forgot how to spell it lol.

hallibel m8
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

and new chapter is out. the hell is he makin on that last page... is it another whatchamacallit that aizen wanted to go to king's palace or what

Slow chapter bah, The thing on the last page was the silver disc used to steal a bankai.

Maybe someone can answer what he is talking about 9 years ago did I miss/forget something? What is this (Auswaehlen "Holy Selection")
    Last edited by Derax; 2013-07-03 at 09:46 AM.

its the thing that killed ichigos and ishidas mom where basicly those with impure or mixed blood were killed so that their life force or whatever went to the king so that he would come back

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derax View Post
    Slow chapter bah, The thing on the last page was the silver disc used to steal a bankai.

Maybe someone can answer what he is talking about 9 years ago did I miss/forget something? What is this (Auswaehlen "Holy Selection")
    When Juha Bach drained the mixed-bloods of their powers. It's what lead to the death of both Uryu and Ichigo's mothers.

Btw, the way they worded it in the translation I read was confusing, was it saying that Juha intentionally spared Ishida, or that Ishida survived by some chance or hidden ability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Btw, the way they worded it in the translation I read was confusing, was it saying that Juha intentionally spared Ishida, or that Ishida survived by some chance or hidden ability.
    From what i read Ishada has a power that is stronger thenn batch inside him and he survived because of it.

The way I read it:

"Mixed bloods died."
    "You didn't die.

Implied Uryu isn't a mixed blood, he's a pure blood, which is a little weird since his Mom was a mixed blood. I suspect there's something weird going around there lol...

Also, no idea what that fucking box is.

15+ Year Old Account
    has there been any news on if they will be turning this last arc into a anumated series as well?

I reread the chapter on mangastream and changed my mind.

It looks like Uryu IS a mixed blood but survived for some reason.

Also...that Sternritter girl fucked that guy and then killed him. I see...

it was a killer CLEAVEage...

Deleted
    Oh lol, due to lack of sleep, I didn't understand those pages, now I understand.

So he got lucky.....sort of....

Don't they call this death by Snu Snu?

Deleted
    It's definately Grimmjow ^_^ in chapter 518 (he is so hot :c!) (also it can't be Neliel because she calls Ichigo "Ichigo", not "Kurosaki")
    here is proof! http://i45.tinypic.com/2uym5qw.png
    I'm a new Bleach fan and I just finished reading the latest chapter last night! I got to say that Bleach is a really awesome anime! Fullbringer might not have been good but it was still ok, I sort of liked that mental war they did to Ichigo! But now this Arc is so awesome X_X I really like that guy with the "fear needles" that nearly killed Kuchiki Byakuya T_T and AMG ! Unohana the first Kenpachi, that was sooo cool x_x, I never expected that adorable medical shinigami to be a walking terror!
    Now about Ishida.... I am confused to about him saying being the only Quincy that survived from the ones remaining. Maybe his father is a pure blood but his mother was a human so he was born a mixed-blood so Juha was surprised to see him alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Say anyone else remember kubo mentioning he had 10+ years pre final arc?

Well it dawned on me...What if what we saw with Aizen WASN'T what we thought....What if the plan was to have allllll that stuff up to then basically be the Auzen arc with almost everything else as sub arcs....

Think about it the Quincy have a sort of supreme ruler but we haven't really seen Hueco Mundos(no Idomn't count Aizen and Barragon was still contested) so who WAS hueco mundos....

Also what about hell? And then what we're seeing now..

I for one am starting to think maybe ALOT of the things we're seeing were meant to be even semi more incremental and that maybe this would have even been the second arc or the begginning maybe with the true series finally having been a sort of war resulting in a unification undo the banner of the new god Ichigo...

I think that migjt have been interesting and possibly one if the plans...

Just a thought but I think I could have waited 10+ years for all of that LOL.

I don't get what you mean Sorrior. That all of what happened now is contributing to the final arc? Yes I do believe that's what's happening but it seems obvious.