10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't see that comming, Lets see if its yust make over + more power or a new power all togheter.

Also Hinamori wtf you doing silly girl.

What. The. Fuck.

Omg I was ready to bitch about how Shinji's shikai stopped working and was like eh whatever. But Koma (that's his name right?) is human! And his bankai is crazy!

HOLY SHIT THAT FINAL PAGE.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

I kinda expected Komamura to go huge himself and get armor and all that but i didn't expect this.
    A quick google to "wisdom king" says there are five Wisdom Kings. We have seen two now. Can we expect 3 more?

Either way, awesome episode.
    Shinji is still alive, but we all know that (explosion's don't need a magic trick, silly Shinji).
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic chapter 8/10, despite lack of action.

So this week was focused on Doggybag and his fight with Bambi...
    After seeing Shinji get assploded right at the start (he'll be back ) we see Bambi and Dogbreath facing off against eachother... Komamura thinks he knows how to counter her Reishi Bombs... but is he right?

Nope, because Bambi's power is to fire her Reishi into things, which then turn INTO bombs, not just simply firing out explosives. So she fires a bolt at his armor and ezplodes so now his armor has been blo...... Holy shit he's not a dog anymore!

Yup, so we finally know what awesome secret family technique Komamura's grandfather taught him, the ability to transform back into the human forms they had before they were cursed and sent to the animal realm... All he had to do was rip his own heart out, no biggie...

And to top off a great chapter he unleashes his Bankai, which also has a bit of a transformation (I'm guessing this is the same entity, this is just what he looks like without his armor), the big question is, with his awesome new look and cool (kinda) new Bankai... will it still have the same fucking retarded weakness which made him such a liability in previous fights, or has he overcome that?

Can't wait for next week to find out
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    And to top off a great chapter he unleashes his Bankai, which also has a bit of a transformation (I'm guessing this is the same entity, this is just what he looks like without his armor), the big question is, with his awesome new look and cool (kinda) new Bankai... will it still have the same fucking retarded weakness which made him such a liability in previous fights, or has he overcome that?
    If that weakness is still there, a person that makes things explode is probably a very bad match-up for him, unless he is able to cancel out the bomb effect.

Well, he should be able to cancel out the bomb effect. She puts her Reishi IN things>Put it in Komamura and he would explode, right? That is how it would work.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    And to top off a great chapter he unleashes his Bankai, which also has a bit of a transformation (I'm guessing this is the same entity, this is just what he looks like without his armor), the big question is, with his awesome new look and cool (kinda) new Bankai... will it still have the same fucking retarded weakness which made him such a liability in previous fights, or has he overcome that?t
    It's a new Bankai actually. It's not what we normally see and then without armor.
    Normally he says Kokujō Tengen Myō'ō, but this time he added "Dangai Joue". It's a different Wisdom King then what we normally have seen. Remember; he is stronger in human form then in his werewolf form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post

It's a new Bankai actually. It's not what we normally see and then without armor.
    Normally he says Kokujō Tengen Myō'ō, but this time he added "Dangai Joue". It's a different Wisdom King then what we normally have seen. Remember; he is stronger in human form then in his werewolf form.
    Maybe, but "Dangai Joue" roughly translates to "Heavenly Rope Armor" or "Heavenly armor of Rope" so kinda makes sense, considering this is a giant guy wearing rope, that this is just his old bankai, but with different armor.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Hmm you might be right there. But it say's "With a new body, a new Wisdom King appears" so it implies more that it actually is a new one.
    It seems like it's armor is falling off (or it's the rocks from the building, but it looks more like it's armor is falling) which could mean it is indeed his normal one, but that the armor drops.
    But what if the Dangai Joue is just because of the small piece of Hollowfication in it?
    We'll see next week i guess...

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah... Now you mention it, it does kinda look like his armor is falling off doesn't it? This is where you need motion, WTB anime version of this chapter .

Would fit in with my theory though wouldn't it .

Yes indeed it would.
    It's probably just a different armor. It falls off, same horns, the rope was already there, but just always hidden under it's armor (it always showed around his waist and back).

But...
    WHATS UP WITH THE DAMN MUSTACHE >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    It would seem that even in Seireitei, it's still Movember

Oh god x)
    I hope it's just a shade or something cause god that looks sooooo bad xD

Deleted

says Hi! D

Love the moustache though, and it's was freaking awesome chapter. Even though the amount of action was kinda meh

15+ Year Old Account
    It's really time for it to end. The Fullbring Arc was exceptionally boring. But, I do like the current progress. Though it is kinda dreary.
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

I have to say I think Bambi and her entourage are going to go the way of Hallibel and the 3 beasts. She'll be defeated and then the girls will come rushing and someone will suddenly take them out in one big burst (enter Zaraki?) Some of the Quincey's have to go in clumps, now way we're sitting through at least 43 battles.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you come to 43?

They seem to follow the alphabet so that would mean 26 of themm + uryu and bach.
    Some where already beaten. The later numbers should be crap and not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    How do you come to 43?

They seem to follow the alphabet so that would mean 26 of themm + uryu and bach.
    Remember many times the bad guy wins temporarily and you need a new hero to come in a save the day which is practically a new battle. Also remember we still have 0 Squad to go through.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    I kinda expected Komamura to go huge himself and get armor and all that but i didn't expect this.
    A quick google to "wisdom king" says there are five Wisdom Kings. We have seen two now. Can we expect 3 more?
    Besides the 5 main Buddhist Wisdom Kings, 3 more were adopted into the fold by outside religions, one of which is named Ragaraja the "Lustful Tainted Wisdom King" or when translated into Japanese, Aizen. Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    How do you come to 43?

Don't forget that there are 2 Y.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    Don't forget that there are 2 Y.
    Both of them are dead and I'm fairly sure that was a special case, the new letter "Y" could be occupied by just one person.

Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    I have to say I think Bambi and her entourage are going to go the way of Hallibel and the 3 beasts. She'll be defeated and then the girls will come rushing and someone will suddenly take them out in one big burst (enter Zaraki?) Some of the Quincey's have to go in clumps, now way we're sitting through at least 43 battles.
    43? Doubt it :P I know it's not meant to be taken "OK GUYS, 43 BATTLES LEFT. 42 NOW" but yeah. Most of the Sternritter already are using their Vollstandig, their strongest power up. Unless... Yuha can power them even more :/
    I doubt they will combine tho, but they will probably fight somebody that will overpower them with easy (Kenpachi or Byakuya most likely), hell; maybe even Shinji will fight them.
    There are only like, 17 or 18 known! Sternritter alive. I think out of those 2 or 3 are unnamed (big guy with his eye staff).
    Ishida will probably kill Juha, Ichigo will fight vs Ishida. Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    Besides the 5 main Buddhist Wisdom Kings, 3 more were adopted into the fold by outside religions, one of which is named Ragaraja the "Lustful Tainted Wisdom King" or when translated into Japanese, Aizen. Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
    Wooooaaaaah. Naughty Aizen?

Quote Originally Posted by Saryn View Post
    Both of them are dead and I'm fairly sure that was a special case, the new letter "Y" could be occupied by just one person.
    This, the Yourself was two people; Floyd and Royd. They can mimic power/appearence like what they did with Juha.