Honestly, why would they? If they had to show everybody take a pill you would be 2 pages further :P

But again, even IF they steal>they don't know how to use it without taking some time to learn
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    IIRC they only showed the people who were currently fighting, the ones who had Bankai stolen, that's 99% the reason they didn't show Shunsui taking it.

BUT

It would be pretty cool if there was some other reason, like it's too strong/wierd to be taken, it's ALREADY partially Hollowfied, or some other random badassery
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Haha, i doubt it would be already partly Hollowfied :P

Too weird? Yeah i can deal with that. Kids game becoming real in Shikai, so i can totally imagine his Bankai being something like a game master asking questions x)
    "In what year did the Quincy's first fight a war?"

I hope it follow's the game part, not the kids. Altho either could be really interesting. Maybe his Bankai turns people in it's radius to kids.... O.o Would explain why it was too dangerous to use it in the Starkk fight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Maybe his Bankai turns people in it's radius to kids.... O.o Would explain why it was too dangerous to use it in the Starkk fight
    If it did that i would be extremely disapointed lol. I want something epic!

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, i doubt it would be already partly Hollowfied :P

Too weird? Yeah i can deal with that. Kids game becoming real in Shikai, so i can totally imagine his Bankai being something like a game master asking questions x)
    "In what year did the Quincy's first fight a war?"

I hope it follow's the game part, not the kids. Altho either could be really interesting. Maybe his Bankai turns people in it's radius to kids.... O.o Would explain why it was too dangerous to use it in the Starkk fight
    I figured it could be something along the lines of "Shikai makes kids games become real, Bankai makes ADULTS games come real"

Or possibly... We've been (kinda) lied to, and his Shikai's powers isn't that it bring kids games to life, but that it lets his Zanpaktou enforce it's will on people in it's radius, maybe his Bankai allows Shunsui to enforce HIS will on the targets.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    If it did that i would be extremely disapointed lol. I want something epic!
    Haha don't worry, i wouldn't want something like that to happen either :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I figured it could be something along the lines of "Shikai makes kids games become real, Bankai makes ADULTS games come real"

Or possibly... We've been (kinda) lied to, and his Shikai's powers isn't that it bring kids games to life, but that it lets his Zanpaktou enforce it's will on people in it's radius, maybe his Bankai allows Shunsui to enforce HIS will on the targets.
    And that his Shikai wanted to play children games and that everybody in a radius has to follow it.

But wouldn't that make it too easy for Shunsui? He could literally just go Bankai, let the enemy kill himself and be over with it.
    Ofcourse it wouldn't be that easy, cause his Zanpakuto has "rules" which apply to himself too.

Something maybe with the Oni/Demon thing? Releasing your inner Demons, inner fears or something like that?

10+ Year Old Account
    And that his Shikai wanted to play children games and that everybody in a radius has to follow it.
    Yeah basically his Shikai has two spirits(is this canon, can't remember), and for his Shikai the child is incharge and makes the rules everyone has to 'play' by. Then in the Bankai the adult is in charge, and lets Shunsui set the rules.

But wouldn't that make it too easy for Shunsui? He could literally just go Bankai, let the enemy kill himself and be over with it.
    Ofcourse it wouldn't be that easy, cause his Zanpakuto has "rules" which apply to himself too.
    It would work in a similar way to his Shikai, just directly under his control, so he wouldn't just be able to say "Alright, everyone not a Shinigami dies, I win" But he would be able to, for example, set a rule "Everyone who inflicts damage on another person, will instead TAKE that damage themselves" and then LET Haschwalth hit him and get hurt

Something maybe with the Oni/Demon thing? Releasing your inner Demons, inner fears or something like that?
    That'd be pretty cool too, but inner fear is kinda As Nodt's thing, something Oni/Demon based would be cool though, seeing as his Shikai abilities had demonic names.

I think it was non-canon but that Kubo designed the spirits.

But, a rule like that would kinda counter itself. Cut yourself, who gets the damage? You? Your enemy?

If we look at how every captain described their Shikai, they literally had that. And their Bankai was literally just a pimped up version of it.

Hitsugaya gets more ice, more dragon blablabla.
    Komomaru gets a giant instead of parts of it.
    Byakuya gets more leaves and can control them.

The upgrade of kid games would be adult games, but yeah. What exactly would one see as adult games? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    The upgrade of kid games would be adult games, but yeah. What exactly would one see as adult games? :P
    There in lies the mystery...

I can just see him delivering a line like: "The games we adults play... they're not as flashy, not as many rules... but FAR MORE DEADLY" and then using it to do something insane .

10+ Year Old Account
    Since they went through the training i guess it's a safe bet that Renji's Bankai is a bit different now but i wonder if Rukia has one and what is it like
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Since they went through the training i guess it's a safe bet that Renji's Bankai is a bit different now but i wonder if Rukia has one and what is it like
    I never thought of it like that...I would hope they gave Rukia one

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    There in lies the mystery...

I can just see him delivering a line like: "The games we adults play... they're not as flashy, not as many rules... but FAR MORE DEADLY" and then using it to do something insane .
    It will probably be something with rules, doubt it will be a giant chess board x)
    As for Renji/Rukia, i guess Renji's will be faster, maybe even shorter?
    Rukia, well, yeah it could be possible that she has one now. If not, i guess she has extra "dances".

10+ Year Old Account
    It will probably be something with rules, doubt it will be a giant chess board x)
    As for Renji/Rukia, i guess Renji's will be faster, maybe even shorter?
    Rukia, well, yeah it could be possible that she has one now. If not, i guess she has extra "dances".
    Oh there will be rules, that is a given, there will just be LESS of them, more subtle, easier for him to manipulate and harder for his opponant to understand .

for Renji... I'm kinda hoping it's just TOTALLY different, I always thought his Bankai was fucking stupid... But yeah if they HAVE to keep his current design faster and shorter would be a huge improvment.

Rukia is hard to tell... again more dances is probably a solid bet, but would that be ALL, or would it also convey some other benefit.

10+ Year Old Account
    We spend all week discussing the potential powers of Shunsui, Rukia, Renji and the "B" Sternritter, and the entire chapter is about the Luchador. Interesting power though

That guy has a weird ass fucking power. Pretty cool though lol.

Btw that guy's bankai isn't "big."

Also, when are they gonna fucking hollify and poison him?

Damn haha. Didn't see that coming. Guess we'll see Rose(?) his Bankai next then.

So as long as ANYBODY is watching, and cheering him on, he gets stronger? I'd see Kenpachi fight this guy.... "Oh hey, you are doing good, keep going. Go Superstar, you ain't strong enough yet."

I don't think using attacks like a punch or a slash will poison him, but actual Reiatsu is like poison to them.

Kind of boring.

Why the fuck did he ask Renji a question if he just poked his ears deaf.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Kind of boring.

Why the fuck did he ask Renji a question if he just poked his ears deaf.
    Yeah that seemed kinda lame. My first thought was, how is he supposed to hear the cheers of his "fans" now? Since that's the premise of his abilities. And I didn't really understand the point of Kinshara's Bankai.

Why didn't either of them hollowfy? I'm getting abit wary of how every Captain seems to be pretty useless now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    Why didn't either of them hollowfy? I'm getting abit wary of how every Captain seems to be pretty useless now.
    And so far the ones who have been most successful are the non-Visored captains. Hitsugaya, Komamura and Sui-Feng all beat a Stern-ritter, whereas Shinji, Kensei and Rose all got creamed without bothering to mask up.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah exactly. Wonder why Kubo is so hesitant in playing up the hollow abilities this time around. Haven't seen anything on it. Fights are going by so quickly.

Each of those Captain-levels, at the very least, have a background story where not only their combat prowess, but tenacity and determination in battle are shown. Yet here they are being knocked down like bowling pins pretty much. Even the successful fights (sort of) so far have been touch and go, with the Captain involved also succumbing to wounds and all. I hope it's not just left all to Ichigo/Zaraki/Shunsui to clean up, like, EVERYTHING.