Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    Golden week, so nope
    Stupid golden week.

I occasionally come up from crying in my corner to check if they are there and that they were late. Oh false hope, WHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    I occasionally come up from crying in my corner to check if they are there and that they were late. Oh false hope, WHY!
    Well since they're already printed, they usually come out early the week after golden week.
    BfA Beta Time

Yeah, it's probably gonna be here on sunday/monday.

well , its now late tuesday and it's still not out! what is the meaning of this? I demand my free stuff!

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, was Yachiru real or not? Was she his actual Zanpakuto this entire time?
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    My guess is we will find out she got snagged by the quincy girls.

Kenpachi gonna be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    My guess is we will find out she got snagged by the quincy girls.

Kenpachi gonna be pissed.
    Or get ready for this......She is dead and that pushs Zaraki to the point where it force's his sword to reveal its Bankai and he go's on a killing spree that leads him to his own death....

I won't lie if this is the case I accept it and it would be a fitting end for him. I think I'm one of the few who like Zaraki and this is maybe the only way I can see him getting killed. The person who kills him would ether be the leader "can't remember his name" or that other guy whos always around him.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Swizzlington View Post
    Well, was Yachiru real or not? Was she his actual Zanpakuto this entire time?
    You just fucked with my mind.

I thought mind guy was gonna continue fighting for a bit there.

Yachiru missing...I think she got killed by mind Sternritter. I don't think she was kidnapped. But her clothes disappeared so...

I'm a little worried. Didn't those 4 girls rape explosion Sternritter? And Kenpachi is actually fucked up. This isn't good. I mean technically Kenpachi should still win, but maybe this is where Byakuya takes a stand.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd laugh if it ends up being Kenpachi's fault she's missing/dead. I mean, her bones and her being were affected by Gremy's power right? Everything else Gremy made has completely vanished, so it seems that Yachiru's body has too. I can kinda imagine the female sternritter telling him this, sending him into an unstoppable killing spree which ends with him becoming the new villain of Bleach, needing a fully powered up Ichigo to stop.
    BfA Beta Time

I feel really bad for Kenpachi that he only saw Yachiru's clothes :/ He loved her as his own kid and i really hope they don't pull a Starkk "i'm lonely i'll just make a imaginationary friend for myself".

But Isane and the 2 Vizard Captains dissapeared too so yeah... Let's just hope they got caught by the 4 Sternritter. What if Grenny made her dissapear with his last power?

Were those tears on page 16 bottom left or just rain?

And yeah, those are the 4 that absorbed Bambietta. Curious about their power cause so far it seems they can absorb each other's powers. Yumichika and Ikkaku will most likely join in and fight next to their Captain.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was a strange chapter... Firstly, lol Gremmy's just a brain in a jar wtf...

Then Yachiru vanishes! Will what I've been saying for AGES be proved right, will Kubo reveal that she was his Zanpaktou spirit this whole time, or something equally bizarre? Or did she just get captured by those 4 mental Sternritter bitches? No doubt we'll find out next week!

Speaking of the mental Sternritter bitches, I don't think Zaraki will fight them, he's JUST finished a fight, time for someone else to step up. Hopefully Byakuya, maybe Yachiru or someone that we've not seen at all yet.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account

fan service 101

10+ Year Old Account
    My money is on Yachiru running around naked for some weird ass reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    [IMG]http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/53/2362/17.png[IMG]

fan service 101
    How's that fan service?

Let's be real guys. Kenpachi's eyepatch is still on. I don't think any of us are satisfied.

I.. I think I know what happened to Yachiru...

In Yachiru’s last appearance, we see her look up as Kenpachi called out Nozarashi’s name:

Now, here comes a flashback about not having a name:

Annnnnnnnnnd now she’s missing. All that was left behind is her clothes.......

...............SEE WHAT I'M GETTING AT HERE?

But she has her own Zanpakto...And she wasn't around when Kenpachi had his Shikai when he fought Unohana.

So you're telling me Kenpachi getting that sword ended up killing two women?

- - - Updated - - -

But why wouldn't Yachiru just tell Kenpachi the name if he wanted it?

I'm telling you guys if she die's he is going to go BAT SHIT INSANE "Even tho he is already" and is going to kill a lot of people....then he gets killed.

:P
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    But she has her own Zanpakto...And she wasn't around when Kenpachi had his Shikai when he fought Unohana.

So you're telling me Kenpachi getting that sword ended up killing two women?

- - - Updated - - -

But why wouldn't Yachiru just tell Kenpachi the name if he wanted it?
    Because that all has to do with the deep bond between the Zanpaktou Wielder and the Zanpaktou. It's common for others to see the physical embodiment of other people's Zanpaktous, yeah?

The blade spoke to him, and Yachiru's face we never saw; it was as if she know something was up.

Also, keep this in mind: Unohana's LT (can't remember her name) stated her Zanpaktou was strange and unlike anything else.

There was no command with it.

And what did that little, small blade act like whilst aided by those 2 other blades?

A giant fucking cleaver.

And what is Kenpachi's released sword?

=]

It's a possible theory, and I know it's crazy, but it's the only thing that makes sense.

Tell me: if Yachiru was dead or kidnapped, why the fuck would they have removed her Shinigami clothes?

Edit: I've kept in mind that Yachiru was obviously not present when Kenpachi first learnt his sword's name, but there could be reason for that. I don't think he released it or anything of the sort; I think he simply learnt his sword's name and its command, and when he met his spirit it had a completely different form from Yachiru. Maybe it was of one of those two beasts that aided her vs. the fake Gremmy?

Who knows. I'd imagine we'll have much more elaborated upon in the coming weeks, but this is my best bet on what happened to her.