Help me to make my [insert class here] look better

So, I just dinged 50 on my first toon (Female Chiss Arsenal Merc BH) and now that I'm there, I can cherry-pick custom gear to make her look awesome. I've essentially stuck with the first few custom pieces given via quests or drops (an array of blasters, 2 chestpieces, and a single head, hand, leg, foot & wrist). Thjis has lead me to skip over most quest-reward customs, however.

I have a good amount of various mods to go in pieces (as I've been leveling Cybertech along with just buying level-appropriate mods from Commendation vendors) so even if it's an unmodded piece, I can take my current mods out and toss them in the new piece.

Anyone have some sweet screencaps of Bounty Hunter sets along with what pieces they are (even better if you can list where they're from).

As for the [insert class here] bit, I figure this can be a jumping-off point for other people to ask/show off for other classes as well, in addition to having possibilities for companions, so long as the equipment isn't class-specific.

So, any ideas/suggestions?

Is there a website with screen shots of all the orange sets for each class, and where to get them from?

Deleted
    Do warzones, get 1505 warzone commendations (325+325+325+265+265), and buy the 5-piece custom PvP set. They look pretty nice. Also, the PvP sets do not require you to be a certain class, so a Trooper/BH could wear a heavy Jedi/Sith armor and vice versa, and smugglers could wear the medium Jedi/Sith armor and vice versa. Companions can thus also wear those sets.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here is some pvp set i googled quickly.

From left to right: RD-15A Assault > TD-15A Pyro-tech > RD-15A Raptor > TT-15A Coercion > TG-15A Medic

Bounty Hunter Battlemaster PvP Gear - Left to Right... Super Commando > Eliminator > Combat Tech > Combat Medic
    Last edited by Darkhaus; 2012-03-09 at 01:36 PM.

I'm not a fan of a lot of the Bounty Hunters' armour, especially their helms. If you're not completely set on BH-only type armour, you ca also look at some Sith Juggernaut gear as long as it's not class-restricted. I plan to rock my BH Powertech out in Sith robes from the commendation vendors in Corellia.

I'm currently on the lookout for a hooded black-and-red robe that matches the Sith Sorcerer's Rakata lower robe. Anyone know of any? I ran normal BT the other day but that robe is purely black.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    I'm currently on the lookout for a hooded black-and-red robe that matches the Sith Sorcerer's Rakata lower robe. Anyone know of any? I ran normal BT the other day but that robe is purely black.
    Did you throw away the black robe with some red stuff from a quest in Dromund Kaas? It doesn't have that much red on it though, mostly black.
    Took a pic with my sorcerer and lowbie assassin.

I really wish the selection of gear wasn't so limited. As an inquisitor levelling up, other than social gear, there are really only about 5 or 6 different skins (with various colors to them) that are available. Even in the screen shot above, there are only 3 different skins there, out of 9 different sets (talking about the post with the pictures of the BH sets).

I think I did throw that away, actually. If it was from the Revanite questline. Still wondering if there are any that are more red with black highlights if it exists, but I guess I'll just go with the black robe from BT otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    I'm not a fan of a lot of the Bounty Hunters' armour, especially their helms. If you're not completely set on BH-only type armour, you ca also look at some Sith Juggernaut gear as long as it's not class-restricted. I plan to rock my BH Powertech out in Sith robes from the commendation vendors in Corellia.
    I was thinking of that too, non-class-specific Heavy Armor could work well.

If you're curious how a BH looks in force-wielder's robes, here's a picture of my Bounty Hunter (excuse the bad quality pic. haven't figured out how to take good screenshots yet):

Wearing Ancient Paragon's Body Armour, Venerable Vindicator's Handgear, Force Champion Greaves (Taris) & Ancient Vindicator's Boots. Haven't found a decent helm that matches though.

Deleted
    Hi Juubo,

Or to anyone whom might know:
    On the left Picture, what is the name of the gloves and the belt please?

Brianni

have you guys heard of http://tor-fashion.com/
    has pictures of pretty much ALL custom gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Juubo View Post
    Did you throw away the black robe with some red stuff from a quest in Dromund Kaas? It doesn't have that much red on it though, mostly black.
    Took a pic with my sorcerer and lowbie assassin.
    I have that robe, it is awesome.

I think I go rid of the matching pants/lower robes though if there was any

As for other classes I like my smuggler in the Ulgo set from Alderaan