Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    but gyro always goes for bkb and he wont die as fast as storm will
    Yeah, but BKB doesn't make him any better than Storm because Storm can also buy BKB. I don't really consider that part of the equation. Gyro needs like 12000g minimum before he starts really being a real carry, Storm needs 4k gold and he can immediately start destroying anyone on the map that goes solo. Storm can go BKB after Orchid if enemy has tons of CC and he will be better off than Gyro at the same farm. It's also a lot easier to farm that gold as Storm, Gyro only really farms quickly if someone stacks for him so he can flak.

Of note, I still consider Gyro stupidly easy to play. But he doesn't have on command immunity to everything.

I mean, look at it this way, the FotM picks are always going to be some of the easiest to play heroes in the game. If they were hard to play, they wouldn't be FotM, because nobody would be good at them. Take Meepo for example, commonly considered a cancer pick because people who are good at him can ruin games and smash any team. But, very unpopular pick because most people are terrible with him.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-09-16 at 09:44 PM.

well 9/10 gyro i play with build hotd and stack ancients for themselves, they're farming all the game and most storm dont do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Storm needs 4k gold and he can immediately start destroying anyone on the map that goes solo. .
    well hes a ganker after all.

all gyro needs is level tbh and hes scary as fuck, he doesn't need many items early because his skills r retarded. just simple phase wand drums aquila and hes strong then u add syy bkb, change drums for hotd hes a bit weaker but can get a lot more farm
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Yeah, but is any of that easier to pull off than clicking R on someone from way outside of their vision range and killing them before your stun wears off, then teleporting away from the counter gank? I don't see how anyone can consider Storm hard to play, the people who are terrible with him are usually just not experienced enough to estimate how much mana their ults will cost them, a problem that could be fixed if they played the hero more than 3 times in their life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Listen to Envy all you want but Envy wasn't paying attention. Noobs judge him from one good juke but anyone who understands this game can see that he is a really good player. And let's not kid ourselves, that juke showed a lot too. It shows his presence of mind in a situation where 99.99% of all players would have choked.
    Yea i guess both envy and misery are wrong and just jelly of the m-god.
    And who said he was not a good player? I just find it annoying when people overhype people cause of a single flashy play.

Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    And who said he was not a good player? I just find it annoying when people overhype people cause of a single flashy play.
    But did you see that time FY god clicked R a couple of times? Literally best Rubick of all time.

Also, I think I found the real reason people in the 4k range seem the same as people in the 5k range to me. Every game I play, I am the highest MMR on the team, and yet people try to convince me to play position 5 because all of them are on smurfs and are actually 5500-6000 MMR on their mains! This is an amazing phenomenon to me, I am apparently the only person around 5k who is actually on their main account.

Yeah, but is any of that easier to pull off than clicking R on someone from way outside of their vision range and killing them before your stun wears off, then teleporting away from the counter gank? I don't see how anyone can consider Storm hard to play, the people who are terrible with him are usually just not experienced enough to estimate how much mana their ults will cost them, a problem that could be fixed if they played the hero more than 3 times in their life.
    I've seen SS failing to kill a support because he couldn't handle swagmove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Time will tell, my friend.

Elimination mode is fun to watch. Game 2 and 3 will be especially interesting

Medusa and Wraith king carry in game 2. Not something you see every day x)
    Last edited by Mellomania; 2015-09-17 at 06:19 PM.

But did you see that time FY god clicked R a couple of times? Literally best Rubick of all time.
    and the best sk dont forget that

"couple" of times in everymatch btw
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

I feel like every time a fix comes out from Reborn, there's like, 8 new bugs that arise...

I just find it annoying when people overhype people cause of a single flashy play.

fygod status
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

miracle isn't just overhyped for a single flashy play, he has a lot of them (In pubs xd). now we're just all waiting if he can do the same in pro matches, hes fucking legit so far.
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2015-09-18 at 06:34 AM.
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post

fygod status
    Literally replace those lens flares with caster voices and there you have it ;D

Game 3 Complexity vs Root in the elimination mode with bat rider vs Slark mid. Woot x)

New patch most likely next week, seems to be a smaller one with balance changes. And then a bigger one after the majors.
    http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...=1#post1272339
    Last edited by Mellomania; 2015-09-19 at 10:22 AM.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1803655744
    Time for a new Alchemist meta boys!
    Bounty, Earth spirit, Cyka and lesh, kek OSfrog

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1803655744
    Time for a new Alchemist meta boys!
    That 29:00-30:00 Dire advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    That 29:00-30:00 Dire advantage.
    We (I) almost threw hard. Team was feeding but I kept jungling, I was probably more at like 1400 GPM and I thought I could handle soloing their team because I didn't check their items, ended up dying, buying back, dying again lel

For real, though, I feel like Alch is going to get buffs he doesn't need and become very meta very quickly. The hero is just super strong if you don't interrupt his farm, and he can free farm mid off a ton of heroes (Invoker even with max E build couldn't really do a lot to stop me). He can have 6 slots by the time AM has bfury and manta, and can just run down mid and destroy your base while you can't do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Bounty, Earth spirit, Cyka and lesh, kek OSfrog
    Haven't seen Earth Spirit, before this game, in like 200 matches. People complain about this hero but he's a ghost in my experience.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-09-19 at 09:42 PM.

Haven't seen Earth Spirit, before this game, in like 200 matches. People complain about this hero but he's a ghost in my experience.
    That's probably true, but people haven't really seen him used in pro matches where people really know how to use a hero. That probably makes it a lot more uncommon.