Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Games where Storm lost and the rest of his team was not feeding would be a start. I see a couple of games where the lineup was simply stacked, one that was over in 12 minutes, and the rest Storm's team is feeding.
    Sorry, I can't reproduce that because when I win on TA I just kill everyone. Supports can't do much when they get two shot. As I said, I don't go around chasing Storm when I beat Storms. That's not how I counter Storm. And it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Sorry, I can't reproduce that because when I win on TA I just kill everyone. Supports can't do much when they get two shot. As I said, I don't go around chasing Storm when I beat Storms. That's not how I counter Storm. And it works.
    Then you have failed to convince me that Storm is anything other than a bullshit hero. I don't care about your strategy for beating him. I beat him all the time.

Deleted
    Then you have failed to convince me that Storm is anything other than a bullshit hero. I don't care about your strategy for beating him. I beat him all the time.
    Believe what you want. I have shown you how easy it is for me to beat Storm. Now, just because it isn't the same way you want me to beat Storms doesn't matter. It's still easy for me and I have the stats to back it up.

If you beat him all the time and I beat him all the time, then why is he even strong? Because he is annoying to play against?

If you beat him all the time and I beat him all the time, then why is he even strong? Because he is annoying to play against?
    Because even when you beat him he gets gold, he gets items, and he can kill anyone on your team at any second. It's like playing against Techies. And every time I have a hero like Weaver and start the game 14-0 only to get one shotted by a max range Storm ult and lose the game, I am reminded of how this hero should not exist at all. Just because most people are awful with him doesn't mean he isn't broken.

You know, imagine if Techies could teleport half way across the map and stun you instantly and then teleport back to safety.

Hell, even in that LC game I linked, we had a team fight bot when the game was already ridiculously in our favor, and storm gets a triple kill just by showing up and pressing r 3 times. Does it win him the game? No. Does that make it any less bullshit? No.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-09-08 at 07:15 PM.

Oh my god i can't wait for Warden to come out, at least everyone will forget about how bullshit SS is. Double necro 3 gg wp easy, doesn't matter how far your team got - arc warden will just rat through it. But yeah, as someone who plays supports exclusively SS with orchid and eventually BKB (and you literally have no means to delay his farm outside of sentry-warding both woods) is a bullshit
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-09-09 at 03:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Oh my god i can't wait for Warden to come out, at least everyone will forget about how bullshit SS is
    Arc Warden will be glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Arc Warden will be glorious.
    Double dagon 5 for giggles
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Cant wait to rush divines and just afk fountain while i bot with my illusion to random places

Deleted
    Because even when you beat him he gets gold, he gets items, and he can kill anyone on your team at any second. It's like playing against Techies. And every time I have a hero like Weaver and start the game 14-0 only to get one shotted by a max range Storm ult and lose the game, I am reminded of how this hero should not exist at all. Just because most people are awful with him doesn't mean he isn't broken.
    I don't consider below 400 GPM as getting gold. 30 minute Bloodstone and nothing more isn't "getting items" to me. I don't die to Storms either. So I don't know what you're on.

Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    Cant wait to rush divines and just afk fountain while i bot with my illusion to random places
    Eh, its cooldown too high to do that and illusion exists only for 20 seconds. It's really good to double efficiency of Midas and other usable items, but not that good for using a rapier.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't consider below 400 GPM as getting gold. 30 minute Bloodstone and nothing more isn't "getting items" to me. I don't die to Storms either. So I don't know what you're on.
    TA doesn't die to SS, what a surprise. Next time you play WD please do tell me how well your dewarding goes

Eh, its cooldown too high to do that and illusion exists only for 20 seconds. It's really good to double efficiency of Midas and other usable items, but not that good for using a rapier.
    Huh why not the cd is only 65/60/55, 20sec is plenty of time to destroy a tower or win a teamfight.

Huh why not the cd is only 65/60/55, 20sec is plenty of time to destroy a tower or win a teamfight.
    If you have a BoT with upgrade - yeah, your illusion will always be there for a teamfight, but it's a quite an investment, better get necro 3 and /lol at enemy towers with 100% evade.

If you have a BoT with upgrade - yeah, your illusion will always be there for a teamfight, but it's a quite an investment, better get necro 3 and /lol at enemy towers with 100% evade.
    Ya the default build will probably be with necro/refresher/manta. That only spawns about 14 units with 100% evasion and 80% attack speed no big deal

Ya the default build will probably be with necro/refresher/manta. That only spawns about 14 units with 100% evasion and 80% attack speed no big deal
    It's just like nature is profit but with necrominions instead of treants hue

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Nyx nyx nyx nyx nyx.

I dislike playing against Nyx, the moment you think you're safe jungling, boom Vendetta crit, stun, dagon, dead.

But dang that's impressive.
    And when you don't think you're safe you put down a sentry only to see him mid attack animation

Oh my god i can't wait for Warden to come out, at least everyone will forget about how bullshit SS is.
    Too bad Storm wrecks Zet.

Quote Originally Posted by deathgrip1092 View Post
    And when you don't think you're safe you put down a sentry only to see him mid attack animation
    The stuff of nightmares.

Also, am I just missing something, or is this whole new "Dota levels" thing seem to be...really pointless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Also, am I just missing something, or is this whole new "Dota levels" thing seem to be...really pointless.
    They said that about achievement points in WoW too yet we saw so many achievement heroes.

They said that about achievement points in WoW too yet we saw so many achievement heroes.
    Eh, I mean, at least there are achievements that do unlock things in WoW. And the idea of achievements I have no issues with, it's just the level part specifically that I'm like "What's the point?". Would of rather they just added actual Steam achievements to Dota 2, but I guess the trophies will have to do instead.

Although I do suppose it will just be an e-peen competition, which is alright when you put it that way.

yay Reborn , also why people keep complaining about storm when theres lina and lesh? those heroes r the real cancer atm
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.