Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Honestly sounds awful.
    Assuming Puppey captains it and drafts, it could easily work out.

It's hard to contest w33haa's mechanical skill, and he's never really had the opportunity to play in a team that was remotely competent beyond himself. As much as I dislike him, I think it has the makings of a competitive team if Puppey can keep the throwing tendencies of their cores in check. IMHO if he could rein in Xboct in his heyday, he can rein in anyone.

I believe in puppey ;x

The Patient
    I don't know if EE will be too happy not calling the shots. Although, it's easily one of his greatest weaknesses as a pro Dota player. C9 has made several odd decisions that has led them to lose matches they should've won.

Puppey seems like the natural leader, but I think there are 2-3 too many egos in that team for it to work out.

This leaves an interesting question out of all free agents imo.

Where is JerAx going to land? Couse I have no idea what it could be. Alliance? Notail team?

Got mindblown by secret team. No clue how to eat this straw.
    Last edited by Sorcereria; 2015-08-22 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    This leaves an interesting question out of all free agents imo.

Where is JerAx going to land? Couse I have no idea what it could be. Alliance? Notail team?

Got mindblown by secret team. No clue how to eat this straw.
    kky+fata+jerax probably

Finally had a really nice game as BH, kills happened!

Managed to get Butterfly, MKB, Desolator, Abyssal, BKB, phase boots. Sure is different when you manage to make kills happen

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Finally had a really nice game as BH, kills happened!

Managed to get Butterfly, MKB, Desolator, Abyssal, BKB, phase boots. Sure is different when you manage to make kills happen
    Right click bounty! D:

post ti depression in full swing atm boys

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    post ti depression in full swing atm boys
    We got three new majors this year. So once the ball gets rolling again, it only be like 3 months max between every major and ti.

All Random Deathmatch is probably the worst mode I've ever had to play so far in Dota...yet my friend keeps queuing me up for it with him.

Dota, the game you want to strangle your friends before you even enter the game.

Post TI no immortals no terrain no balance patch uninstall time

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Pft, nerf Dazzle

Disclaimer, it's ability draft, it was just the first ability draft I had tons of fun with in a while.
    >look at Jester Joe's steam profile

>outdated 'lol so fenny' D.K. avatar

>adds tons of girls and tries talking to them over his steam comments

>me using green arrows because I apparently can't find a better way to serve up this lampooning

Wow, how totally unexpected of a person such as Jester Joe!

Anyways, anyways.

I just reinstalled this game a few days ago because I have a friend who wanted to try it and my Lord have I forgotten was an abysmal community this game has. I play Ranked just to avoid leavers as best I can, and while my MMR isn't great (4700 at the moment because I do not care about my MMR or ranked rating or whatever, I simply want to avoid as many leave-happy players as possible) I just get paired with some of the worst fuckers ever.

People who do dumb shit like go off alone, get ganked and then whine they didn't have wards or team support or something. I played a game with an insta-lock Shadow Fiend who demanded he get mid, then he dies a bunch (several times when running around the jungle for no reason by himself and getting caught out by Bounty Hunter) goes 0/7 and then just leaves.

We actually could have 4v5'd rather easily, but the Wisp on my team just instantly gets angry and leaves and then the enemy just 5 man pushes us (they still nearly lost) and two of them proceed to just shit talk the entire time unironically.

It's a fucking cesspit.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    >look at Jester Joe's steam profile

>outdated 'lol so fenny' D.K. avatar

>adds tons of girls and tries talking to them over his steam comments

>me using green arrows because I apparently can't find a better way to serve up this lampooning

Wow, how totally unexpected of a person such as Jester Joe!
    What a useless post

FYI- I change my avatar every 2-3 days, and I don't send out friend requests ever. Anyone who's on my friend's list added me, including my girlfriend so yeah.
    Also you'd probably do better being less of a creepy internet stalker and realize any comments on my profile are from almost a year ago.

And PS- your MMR is where you belong, so chances are you're not any better than that shadow fiend and Io you're complaining about.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    What a useless post

FYI- I change my avatar every 2-3 days, and I don't send out friend requests ever. Anyone who's on my friend's list added me, including my girlfriend so yeah.
    Also you'd probably do better being less of a creepy internet stalker and realize any comments on my profile are from almost a year ago.

And PS- your MMR is where you belong, so chances are you're not any better than that shadow fiend and Io you're complaining about.
    Aw, and then he gets hyper-defensive about it, too. Will you ever fail to unsurprise me??

Anyways, how do people feel about the League-of-Legends-esque new items?

Aw, and then he gets hyper-defensive about it, too. Will you ever fail to unsurprise me??

Anyways, how do people feel about the League-of-Legends-esque new items?
    If you think that's "hyper-defensive", then you must be new to the internet. All I'm saying is you suck horribly at being a creepy internet stalker because you failed to miss the dates on my steam profile for comments, and also it takes two to tango, which in this case you have someone as a friend on steam and converse with them without them doing the same back.

Also, I feel bad for you if all you think about women is that they're meant to be hit on or something.

Lastly, those "new" items (new used in the loosest terms since they've been out for a pretty long time now) have been discussed already I'm pretty sure.

Basically, what I'm saying is stop filling the forums up with useless posts while blaming others of posting "useless posts". And hide your raging erection to stalk me around and trash talk.

"i- i swear im not hyper-defensive or anything! i didn' do nuffin!!"

Seems like no one thinks much of that Echo Shield item, but I've seen a lot of funny shit happen with it.

"i- i swear im not hyper-defensive or anything! i didn' do nuffin!!"

Seems like no one thinks much of that Echo Shield item, but I've seen a lot of funny shit happen with it.
    The AKA- I can't admit I tried insulting someone and got dunked in return.

Seeing funny things happen though doesn't make something good.

Kind of like how I see you making posts so bad they're funny. They're not good posts, just funny ones!

So did you actually want to discuss Dota, or confess your love for me?

The Lotus Orb does seem to be the least used in my experience though, Silver Edge, Octarine Core, and Solar Crest all get more usage.

Glimmer cape is a mandatory support item.

Solar crest is a mandatory item for a team in most games.

Octarine is a core late game item for a couple heroes.

Silver edge is a slark item.

Lotus Orb is meh.