Deleted
    I just wanna say Techies started in the same way

Nerf Meepo already Icefrog.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    ez bets this tournament

thanks mag
    Did it go like this?

(not actually Aui lol x) was from EG vs Vega game)

haha secrekt, EE king of 2nd places!
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Man secret was going strong early on..Wish they won. I want to see more crazy drafts of puppies in future tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Did it go like this?

(not actually Aui lol x) was from EG vs Vega game)

i guess he bet against vega in the finals
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mfcOevN.jpg[IMG]

i guess he bet against vega in the finals
    That dude just made almost 50k dollar in a few days betting there. kek x)

- - - Updated - - -

Direct invites for the Frankfurt major has been announced: http://www.thefrankfurtmajor.com/

How do you level compendium? Normal matches doesn't seem to give xp.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    How do you level compendium? Normal matches doesn't seem to give xp.
    Don't think you can without buying levels.

Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    In that case, compendium purchase was a mistake. I will never buy it again.

Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    The 4th challenge thing out of the 4 you pick before a game (Seems to always be hero specific) gives 25 experience.
    Usually there's more challenges too, I believe you can just check right in game, once you open your compendium there should be a page that will give you goals to reach to level it.

Quickest way is buying more levels though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    In that case, compendium purchase was a mistake. I will never buy it again.
    As Joe said, you can read inside the compendium to see, i think compendium points counts as xp, so there should be quite a lot of stuff you can do to lvl it up.

- - - Updated - - -

I just got a tribute of the piercing beak after playing a custom game, and it said i lvled up compendium, even though it said same lvl as i was already(i think). wut?

Edit. I actually got a lvl after playing a custom game.
    Last edited by Mellomania; 2015-10-07 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Edit. I actually got a lvl after playing a custom game.
    Is one of the challenges to play a custom game? I wouldn't be shocked since the last one had to win several games in the Reborn beta.

Also I laugh at the new Ursa set from the compendium for one reason, you can wear the immortal Ursa claws with the set's claws, for maximum claw power.

The immortal claws count as a back item for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Is one of the challenges to play a custom game? I wouldn't be shocked since the last one had to win several games in the Reborn beta.

Also I laugh at the new Ursa set from the compendium for one reason, you can wear the immortal Ursa claws with the set's claws, for maximum claw power.

The immortal claws count as a back item for some reason.
    Don't think so, but could be possible.

oh god this patch is awful already, wr , doom, lina spectre everygame, wr requiere way less skill than storm and is just good as lesh in lane. so obnoxious
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    oh god this patch is awful already, wr , doom, lina spectre everygame, wr requiere way less skill than storm and is just good as lesh in lane. so obnoxious
    Except for, you know, the part where unlike Storm and Lesh of last patch, if you dumpster WR in lane, she doesn't just fuck off to the jungle for 5 minutes and play on like nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    Except for, you know, the part where unlike Storm and Lesh of last patch, if you dumpster WR in lane, she doesn't just fuck off to the jungle for 5 minutes and play on like nothing happened.
    ye she can't "flash farm", but can flash farm heroes, shackle into ult anything dies. also its not easy to shut her down in lane like storm or lesh.
    - Ronald Koeman.

ye she can't "flash farm", but can flash farm heroes, shackle into ult anything dies. also its not easy to shut her down in lane like storm or lesh.
    If Shackleshot wouldn't be nearly foolproof, she had a much harder time killing people.

Also: Gyro could still use another nerf, throw a sup with a decent disable on the lane with him and you get first blood.

I've forgotten how fun Clockwerk is.

Just hooking someone from off the screen and slamming into them like "YOU AIN'T GOING NOWHERE" while you proceed to smack them down. And then watching their allies try to run in to help just to get pushed back by cogs.

Mostly played carries, played some vengeful spirit for compendium challenge and quite liked it. Support seems a lot less stressful than carry. I'm still a noob though x)