Deleted
    People who don't know how to use chicken properly are the bane of a mid player. Learn to put items on chicken when it's in base. Learn to use burst properly (don't use it unless you really need the item or plan to bottle crow). Learn to pay attention to courier, where it is, and if it is being used. Learn to fucking play the game.

How many items would you consider a reasonable amount to put on it while it's in base from a support point of view? Usually I hesitate to put anything more than 2 or 3, but then I feel like I might need it quick if it's something like wards and I might end up waiting longer for mid to even end up using it.

Then again, I feel like the answer might not help much now, because I doubt I'd run into a mid as good as you, so they'd probably just be using the courier brainlessly to begin with. I don't think I've ever seen anyone bottle crow as an example.

Deleted
    One thing is to notice the chicken. There is no reason to buy stuff before chicken is in base. When you see chicken in base and yuou want to ferry out some wards and stuff, then just put them in the chicken. Just check how many slots are available and use them if needed. Once the mid has his bottle from bottle crow, send the courier to yourself and take your items. Now it's up to the mid to send the chicken back to himself if he wants to crow again.

The thing most people do is that the mid is bottle crowing and when the mid gets his bottle they send the courier back to base to grab their wards etc so the mid has to wait extra long before he can bottle crow again.

To sum it up, if you didn't get your items on the chicken when it was in base then you just have to wait until the next time it's in the base. Don't ever send the chicken back to base yourself to grab items.

They should probably just remove bottle crow entirely instead of trying to find ways to balance it by nerfing bottle.

got my deadmau music pack like 2 days ago (yaya me won few bets and traded few items for it) best music pack ever. no need to put music as background anymore
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    They should probably just remove bottle crow entirely instead of trying to find ways to balance it by nerfing bottle.
    How do you do that though? Not refilling a bottle unless it's in a hero inventory?

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    How do you do that though? Not refilling a bottle unless it's in a hero inventory?
    Pretty much. Personally id make it impossible to refill unless its in the owners inventory, but make them 4 charges. It would alleviate shit show in pubs and make mid less of a too important strain in pro games.

Yeah I was just going to say don't let couriers pick bottles up but I like your solution a lot more

thank god no one of u guys r icefraud
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    thank god no one of u guys r icefraud
    Yeah because he's such a perfect game designer/balancer lol 6.84

ye i forgot storm most op hero in the game and easier than sniper
    - Ronald Koeman.

ye i forgot storm most op hero in the game and easier than sniper

top kek

hero's dead now. same happened to tinker, he was normal hero til xcalibur own with it and every1 started picking him, both had barely 50% win rate in pro and pubs

yet lina still there, lesh ult still amazing but barely picked cuz he doesn't win the lane that easy anymore, gyro still good
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2015-10-01 at 12:33 AM.
    - Ronald Koeman.

top kek

hero's dead now. same happened to tinker, he was normal hero til xcalibur own with it and every1 started picking him, both had barely 50% win rate in pro and pubs

yet lina still there, lesh ult still amazing but barely picked cuz he doesn't win the lane that easy anymore, gyro still good
    Seen lesh picked a few times as support, don't think i've seen him mid in 6.85 yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Pretty much. Personally id make it impossible to refill unless its in the owners inventory, but make them 4 charges. It would alleviate shit show in pubs and make mid less of a too important strain in pro games.
    I prefer "hero inventory" rather than "owner inventory," because bottle can still be passed along to a poor support after use then.

I prefer "hero inventory" rather than "owner inventory," because bottle can still be passed along to a poor support after use then.
    Now i'm imagining how the mid laner is telling the solo sup that he should run back and forth to fill his bottle.

On the other hand, not that unlikely to happen in pubs, considering that people treat supports like they are supposed to kiss their feet for taking the burden of playing mid / carry upon them.

I was more referring to how a mid player may pass their bottle along to a support once they run out of the need to have the bottle, albeit this could technically be "abused" in a sense. With that said, that "abuse" would require a constant player presence within the fountain, so... meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Seen lesh picked a few times as support, don't think i've seen him mid in 6.85 yet though.
    I haven't played him either, but i guess u just play him as I used to ( well most people i guess) ignore lightning max stun + w, get lvl 6 afk farm. ez towers ez farm, I played him offlane few times as well as mid, safelane is the best imho

5jungs vs nip 1st game PogChamp , storm is back xd
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2015-10-01 at 04:22 PM.
    - Ronald Koeman.

I haven't played him either, but i guess u just play him as I used to ( well most people i guess) ignore lightning max stun + w, get lvl 6 afk farm. ez towers ez farm, I played him offlane few times as well as mid, safelane is the best imho

5jungs vs nip 1st game , storm is back xd
    Just saw. So close game x)
    Seems like Storm might be usable in safe lane at least?

- - - Updated - - -

Alliance lost game 1 vs Monkey Business, brings out the Lesh mid and crushes them in game 2. Icefrog please D:

I was lvl 6 ingame, now i'm lvl 1 after this patch. What? D:

Edit: seems it fixed itself now.
    Last edited by Mellomania; 2015-10-03 at 09:46 AM.