Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    I understand that you recognize it. Unfortunately, I suspect many... don't.
    Maybe I just had too high of a hope for others

I love when people say, "void, if you land a bad chrono <heroes on enemy team> are gonna rape us", and I say: "That's why I don't do bad chronos."
    ...and resume landing good chronos for the game.

New Jugg Immortal best immortal ever. And I think the basic one is a lot better than the golden one (Maybe just painting something golden isn't really the best way to do things Valve).

Here's to waiting 4-6 months for all the compendium rewards, am I right?!

does anyone want to trade timber immortal? I've bambi one
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Gold was last year's theme, the alt-color immortals this year should really have been red...

You know you'll still buy it anyway. Why should they mix it up now.

I don't actually like the jugg ward much, hopefully the next goldens are better
    I do like the AM blades even if they don't match at all, though the Luna shield is awful in my opinion. The gyro item looks basically the same gold or not.

All that said, I think a red healing ward would've been sick. Of course, I'm sure some people would complain about muh immersion or something.

Am I just missing something, or is the Dota 2 inventory still literally the worst thing ever? I just want to be able to view all my items at once, rather than by hero...maybe I'm just blind.

Add everything to the "collection," there's even an add all button if you click collection.

Manila Major groups are out

Group A: OG, Empire, Newbee, Col

Group B: Wings, DC, Secret, Navi

Group C: Liquid, Alliance, VGR, Fnatic

Group D: EG, Mineski, MVP, LGD

Bold and Italics are my winners of the group, just bold are the runners up. Non-bold I'd predict to fall to the lower bracket.

Group B is the most hard to decide who will come 2nd. I'm fairly confident Wings will win the group.

Group D seems like a joke

Group A seems insanely hard
    Group C is pretty close to Group A.

Can't wait!
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-05-29 at 06:14 AM.

Is it just me or is weekend doto pure cancer?

doto is always cancer
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

no love for my man swindle, his brother, and three actually good swedish players?

moonmeander was always the best player on coL, but they can beat his team. they weren't even that outmatched against newbee in epicenter moscow. game 1 was even and coL was actually winning every fight up until they showed up late to the roshan pit (and subsequently losing the next rosh fight when newbee showed up before roshan was dead). there were lots of great team fights and both teams played really well. game 2 they got bounty huntered though.

og hasn't been playing that much at all.

hopefully secret steps up their game and get 2nd in group B. otherwise good predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    no love for my man swindle, his brother, and three actually good swedish players?

moonmeander was always the best player on coL, but they can beat his team. they weren't even that outmatched against newbee in epicenter moscow. game 1 was even and coL was actually winning every fight up until they showed up late to the roshan pit (and subsequently losing the next rosh fight when newbee showed up before roshan was dead). there were lots of great team fights and both teams played really well. game 2 they got bounty huntered though.

og hasn't been playing that much at all.

hopefully secret steps up their game and get 2nd in group B. otherwise good predictions.
    Col lost to DC 4 series in a row (bo3) in 3 consecutive days. Lmao.

coL is a great team now, definitely tier 1, I look forward to seeing how they do in this major. That said I am looking for a Liquid win, I believe they are easily the best team right now. Sad that all faith in EG and Secret is gone. It's simply amazing how many teams have done player swaps and only ended up way, way worse off for it. VP is such a garbage team compared to what they were before, too.

RTZ, always the bridesmaid never the bride.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Add everything to the "collection," there's even an add all button if you click collection.
    See, I couldn't find the collection.

I didn't realize double clicking that stupid button in the corner brought it up.

You da best.

This compendium has ruined matchmaking for me. Everyone bitching about their quest and then they give up on the game, so I'm on a obscene losing streak that got me super tilted. Gonna take a break for a few weeks I guess.
    [1] R5 3600 4.2GHz | NH-D14 (AM4 Mod) | ROG Strix B350-F (VRM Mod) | Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz CL15 | RX 5700 XT Pulse | 860 EVO 500GB | SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Eclipse P400A
    [2] i7 2600k 4.7GHz | Mugen 5 Rev.B | P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3 | Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz CL9 | RX 580 8Gb Nitro+ | MX500 500GB | M12II Evo 620W | S340-Bk
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I'd rather lose with Biden then try with Bernard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    VP is such a garbage team compared to what they were before, too.
    No worries, they'll just have Noone play for them when nobody's looking.