5+ Year Old Account
    I love to play DOTA 2, So what're your preferences? Also, share with us.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    I know this is just about a dead topic area but I had probably the single worst game I've ever played. Enough so that I am giving honest thought to if I even enjoy this game enough.

An hour and a half, with the final 40ish of it being a 3v4 with my team being the 3. Prior to two leaving, all I got was mass pinging... mass pinging all game. Where are wards? Why are wards over there? I'm not pushing that lane!!!11! Never mind the three of us communicating were together taking objectives. Then the screeching over voice came on, and fuck if I couldn't hit mute quick enough in a team fight. Not shit talking, just literal top of lungs screaming.

The other two with me were game to keep playing and nice people when the two who abadoned did so. But somewhere along the way, man that game made me doubt how much I enjoy this anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    I fucking called it. I fucking called it. Support Sven, always said it was doable and even legit... and it's everywhere in Chongqing Major. I haven't seen support CK in this major, but he was present in previous majors.

Support Luna, swore up and down it was legit and had so much potential, everyone called me an idiot. And Secret just dogfucked VP in 17 minutes with it.

Now do y'all fucking believe me? :P
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    id like to get into dota 2, but there is so many more keys to press(courier and items) and the gameplay is more subtle

can u guys tell me how do u bind your hotkeys for the courier commands and all the equipment items for the quickest reaction? feel free to post some guides/tutorials on this subject
    also what are the top 3 heroes to snowball in solo ranked?

thanks in advance
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    id like to get into dota 2, but there is so many more keys to press(courier and items) and the gameplay is more subtle

can u guys tell me how do u bind your hotkeys for the courier commands and all the equipment items for the quickest reaction? feel free to post some guides/tutorials on this subject
    also what are the top 3 heroes to snowball in solo ranked?

thanks in advance
    Unfortunately I can't post any links yet, but if you search "Dota 2 bindings" on youtube, you'll find several decent videos that give good settings you can experiment with.

I can't post links yet, but there are good videos on youtube where you see intuitive ways to bind your keys

I used to play a lot, but now only turbo mode sometimes. I prefer to watch professional games, it is interesting and spectacular often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kukish View Post
    I used to play a lot, but now only turbo mode sometimes. I prefer to watch professional games, it is interesting and spectacular often.
    Same here, now only playing with irl friends by fucking around in turbo. The matches don't drag on for an hour when the game is over at the drafting stage, so when your time is limited it's just quick and dirty fun.

It's also interesting to see how the big Esports teams are managing, only Secret is dominating right now with the rest all vying for second position. OG without Jerax and Ana is just not the same anymore. I also like the underdog teams like FTM and Vikin.gg defeating all the big boys recently.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2020-06-22 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Same here, now only playing with irl friends by fucking around in turbo. The matches don't drag on for an hour when the game is over at the drafting stage, so when your time is limited it's just quick and dirty fun.

It's also interesting to see how the big Esports teams are managing, only Secret is dominating right now with the rest all vying for second position. OG without Jerax and Ana is just not the same anymore. I also like the underdog teams like FTM and Vikin.gg defeating all the big boys recently.
    If I'm with friends and we have a lot of time, we play custom games. I have friends who are so tired of the usual game that even a turbo does not suit them. But they are happy to find and play custom games.
    In a professional game, sometimes there is a circus. The guys who took first places, now do not even try to play. They get paid and play without straining. But for other teams now is a great time, many tournaments for training.