but it totally make sense
    yasha gives bonus MS so you can catch up to ppl and slow them with degen aura so you can apply sange slow and purify nuke before they run out of range !

Carry Omni, Best Omni!

if you have money after buying wards/cour, enemy team hasnt got any channeling heroes, then sure, why not?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzfun View Post
    if you have money after buying wards/cour, enemy team hasnt got any channeling heroes, then sure, why not?
    Because there are far better item choices, like Shiva's or Pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by auk View Post
    because there are far better item choices, like shiva's or pipe.
    radiance!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzfun View Post
    Because Eul's is a better item if you're wanting move speed, and Blink Dagger is the best possible item you can get after Meka/Drums, anyway.

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 10:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    radiance!!
    Radiance Omni is so much fun if the enemy team actually lets you farm enough for it. Really unlikely to get that Radiance in less than 18-20 mins unless you really were just given an AFK farm lane, though
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post

Radiance Omni is so much fun if the enemy team actually lets you farm enough for it. Really unlikely to get that Radiance in less than 18-20 mins unless you really were just given an AFK farm lane, though
    dota 2 players are so much better than avarage garena pub it is soo hard to this random funny builds nowadays ;c
    Last edited by Finear; 2012-12-30 at 04:59 PM.

If omni is going to spend the gold on sange he needs to buy HH instead of SY, HH is actually a very awesome support item for a melee STR hero.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2012-12-30 at 05:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    If omni is going to spend the gold on sange he needs to buy HH instead of SY, HH is actually a very awesome support item for a melee STR hero.
    Yeah, but Sange is the weakest part of that item. Talisman of Evasion is a lot better than Sange, sadly.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Yeah, but Sange is the weakest part of that item. Talisman of Evasion is a lot better than Sange, sadly.
    r u sirius?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    r u sirius?
    Sange costs more gold and the only really useful thing it provides is HP. Evasion can be more eHP than Sange, especially vs carries.

Sange costs more gold and the only really useful thing it provides is HP. Evasion can be more eHP than Sange, especially vs carries.
    The disarm might as well be a double length sheep stick against many heroes.

10+ Year Old Account
    The disarm might as well be a double length sheep stick against many heroes.
    Sange doesn't have a disarm effect you goofball, that's Halberd.

Sange doesn't have a disarm effect you goofball, that's Halberd.
    We were talking about halberd o_O

We were talking about halberd o_O
    I believe he's talking about which piece of HH is more beneficial to buy first.

Hey anyone have a extra key for this? Didn't want to make a new thread so I figured I would ask here. If so that would be awesome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dengir View Post
    Hey anyone have a extra key for this? Didn't want to make a new thread so I figured I would ask here. If so that would be awesome
    Everyone and their mother has one, add if you're bored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    I believe he's talking about which piece of HH is more beneficial to buy first.
    Yup. Evasion always seems to outweigh a little STR and a worthless never-procs slow.

Also, Drow Ranger is still really dumb right now.

Yup. Evasion always seems to outweigh a little STR and a worthless never-procs slow.
    if you are below 1000hp sange is higher EHP gain than evasion
    vs physical attacks only

considering that you rarely face physical only team I would almost always go for sange first

of course this is dota so
    situational decisions are better than rule of thumb ^^
    Last edited by Finear; 2012-12-30 at 11:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    if you are below 1000hp sange is higher EHP gain than evasion
    vs physical attacks only

considering that you rarely face physical only team I would almost always go for sange first

of courset his is dota so
    situational decisions are better than rule of thumb ^^
    Very much true

But for a hero like Omni, I've already got Repel to deal with spells, but I need some way of staying alive through Repel's duration since I can't heal myself... so evasion first.