Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Did I ever mention I like Valve.
    I is afraid of Warlord+Faceless Void lategame combo

valve:dotabuff
    1:0

Dat troll warlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Dat troll warlord
    He was my fav. hero in dota 1... did they change him at all? still throwing axes or switch for bash? "rage" ulty?

Deleted
    Dat troll warlord
    Pretty sure he's bugged. He's wearing headgear in the clock-roster and his ulti.

Deleted
    Is the update downloadable for anyone yet btw?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    Is the update downloadable for anyone yet btw?
    If you're on the test server, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    He was my fav. hero in dota 1... did they change him at all? still throwing axes or switch for bash? "rage" ulty?
    No changes that I'm aware of. Should have a skill that is melee form with HP/damage/bash added and ranged form, should have a skill that is beastmaster's old attack speed passive, and should have his ranged nuke/melee whirly axes. Last I checked his ultimate was global attack speed, lasts a few seconds on allies and double on self.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    If you're on the test server, yes.
    Hmm isn't working for me weirdly. Time to go googling fixes.

recently only ulti was buffed now duration on warlord and allies is the same, 10s across all levels

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    recently only ulti was buffed now duration on warlord and allies is the same, 10s across all levels
    Interesting. Was never very useful for allies anyway, some attack speed on Rubick isn't going to change a team fight much.

- Added new item sets for Lone Druid
    Finally new items for my favourite hero!

Deleted
    "You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Well RIP dotabuff

Thank you Valve

Interesting. Was never very useful for allies anyway, some attack speed on Rubick isn't going to change a team fight much.
    but for Void? for Naix? Alchemist? They will maw people down.
    I can already imagine pants-on-head Max IAS team picks a-la Warlord+Beastmaster+Ogre Magi+2 whatever carries(and/or occasional support/stunner) you like.

180% IAS for scepter Tiny would be scary late game^^

You can't afford to stack carry heroes on a team with Troll, though. He brings absolutely nothing to the table other than his bash and damage as a carry. Want to drop Void and Tiny on the same team? Fine, enjoy losing in 25 minutes.

"Added All Random mode on matchmaking"

I can finally rest in piece.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

You can't afford to stack carry heroes on a team with Troll, though. He brings absolutely nothing to the table other than his bash and damage as a carry. Want to drop Void and Tiny on the same team? Fine, enjoy losing in 25 minutes.
    Im fairly certain its entirely possible to win pubs with 2-hard-carry picks.

yeah, still more AS is better than less ;p