Quote Originally Posted by Glocken View Post
    Just played a game against PL a super-farmed PL last night and I have just one tip to give for fighting against him, Dust.

The PL I played against farmed hard for like 35 minutes while the rest of their team pushed; he ended up quite farmed with a Vanguard, Radiance, Diffusal, Treads etc. As soon as he came into team fights, we started to get dominated because the PL was just running rampant and would not die due to Dopplewalk. After I and another teammate of mine bought Dust, we were able to shut him down very hard in the team fights, which was aided by the awesome amount of AoE we had(I was QoP).

Buying Dust does wonders against this hero, definitely consider it.
    Even with dust a super-farmed PL is hard to kill, you know. You will have hard times to differentiate real one from illusions. I would say "early gang does wonders agianst PL".

Deleted
    Did they fix the PL's invis bug?

according to the lastest notes, they did
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    ~Moved the thread from the League of Legends forum to the Video Games Discussion forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    ~Moved the thread from the League of Legends forum to the Video Games Discussion forum.
    thanks mate

does anyone know if there's gonna be another new hero on another update?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    i thought they were being released one a week but it seems that they arent. maybe one every other week is their goal?
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

They are still essentially releasing a hero a week just the Valve Hawaii trip and the huge change to the HUD made the past month an every other week thing.

Im sure they will get back on pace, my prediction for next week is Ogre Magi gogo RNG

Quote Originally Posted by Freezymcgee View Post
    They are still essentially releasing a hero a week just the Valve Hawaii trip and the huge change to the HUD made the past month an every other week thing.

Im sure they will get back on pace, my prediction for next week is Ogre Magi gogo RNG
    Yeah that's what I'm hoping for too - but my hopes aren't very high. I expect every other week to be average. They promised every week like two?+ months ago and haven't delivered once.

PA is almost done, CK is getting somewhat close, they have a decent start on gyro, ogre, tree, luna, TA, undying, meepo from what I understand. The wiki keeps track, if I had to guess I'd say PA is next. Ogre should be close, I can't wait for the king of dice rolls.

15+ Year Old Account
    yea, every other week i'd be fine with. it's confusing when I see PL videos about him being released and all that then i don't see him in game for like 4 days
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Needs EM mode. Needs to get rid of secret shop. Yes yes it's dota. That doesn't mean it can't follow the QOL improvements that the other moba games have made.

Deleted
    Funny how you speak of these quality of live improvements yet the currently most popular one doesn't have anything like a courier or sideshop or teleport scrolls, hardly convenient.

I presume you speak of LoL? Never having touched it I wouldn't know. I'm not surprised by that one bit though, LoL is bad and is played because it's free. If HoN had the same model at the start it would have CRUSHED LoL. Dota will likely not make a dent in either of them. People are far to complacent and stuck in their ways.

Deleted
    Funny, I haven't heard of a single person who still takes HoN even close to seriously anymore.

It's true. People with skill who play games that require skill don't need to talk about it on the internet. People who play LoL however need to pat themselves and their game on the back all the time. It's like they need to make up for some short coming...

Deleted
    Oh here we go with the "My game is more skillful than yours" argument.

My bad. Was that the wrong inference to take from

I haven't heard of a single person who still takes HoN even close to seriously anymore
    ?

10+ Year Old Account
    People with skill who play games that require skill don't need to talk about it on the internet.
    Which is exactly what you're doing... "not talking about it".

I'm not sure why you think that being a skillful player in a crappy game is a good thing, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    Which is exactly what you're doing... "not talking about it".

I'm not sure why you think that being a skillful player in a crappy game is a good thing, by the way.
    I don't know. Ask the guys who play MLG LoL.

For the record I didn't start out talking about HoN. I simply asked for a few QoL improvements in the model. Was met with a certain degree of hostility.

I wouldn't mind free courier but I think secret shop has too much strategic merit in mid-high level games to remove it. Courier on the other hand is just -200 gold to a support when they know to buy it, it doesn't change the game that much if it was free. In pubs its a massive head ache when idiots don't buy it.

I mean some would argue free TP to base is "quality of life" too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    My bad. Was that the wrong inference to take from

?
    It meant exactly what I said, after it went F2P I've strangely seen absolutely nobody talk about it ever.