Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    That's pretty rash just for saying most supports play crappily. Especially when it's very true that most players and even most support players aren't very good at their role.
    his point still stands, there just as much bad carry players as there are supports (and to be honest, supports DO have it harder in unorganzied pubs) and blaming supports that need to get the money for wards/dust/smoke etc somewhere for everything isnt really gonna make more players play supports. When your average carry is capable of 60+ creep kills at 10 minutes, then you can start expecting your average support to do more than "just deny a creep wave." As long as those carrys are happy with 30~ they dont have a right to complain.

Also its easier to just blame support for bad pulling, when carry cant even react properly and play more defensively/offensively depending on how your support plays and pulls. I had tons of games where carry just blankly stares at the creep HP to lasthit and doesnt react to anything, the worst was when i was playing nyx with gyro and we had some lousy soloer against us, I gave the gyro opportunity of atleast 4 or 5 kills in first three minutes if he wasnt damn slowpoke and not reacted to pings 10 seconds later... atleast their soloer had like no gold since he was afraid of the gyros barrage alot more than he needed to and just stayed way back... which would have been fine, if the gyro atleast could lasthit at all when uncontested, but he finished his boots in like 11 minutes or so...

Deleted
    Am I the only one ready for a TI4 battle bonus? All the points I'm not getting anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    his point still stands, there just as much bad carry players as there are supports (and to be honest, supports DO have it harder in unorganzied pubs) and blaming supports that need to get the money for wards/dust/smoke etc somewhere for everything isnt really gonna make more players play supports. When your average carry is capable of 60+ creep kills at 10 minutes, then you can start expecting your average support to do more than "just deny a creep wave." As long as those carrys are happy with 30~ they dont have a right to complain.
    So damn true. It's easy to blame supports for not doing something from a long list of what's generally expected of supports, while many carry pickers can't even right-click, hence can't farm, hence can't carry - regardless of how good their supports are.

Deleted
    I wonder which Champ should i play cause there a lot O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Lenomilo View Post
    Am I the only one ready for a TI4 battle bonus? All the points I'm not getting anymore!
    It does feel off without it. As if I'm getting almost no BP's at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Here is a great guide on warding (it is ALOT to read) http://www.team-dignitas.net/article...de-to-warding/

I belive warding is the first step you should learn when supporting
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    There is couple of good guides http://www.youtube.com/XVRogueGaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjalar View Post
    I watched how Purge plays supports on his YouTube channel. He usually comments a lot on what he's doing and why, so it's a good start.
    Another way is to google "warding", "de-warding", "neutrals stacking", "pulling creeps", "support items" or something like that. I guess the rest (like babysitting and setting up kills for carries) can't be learned from guides.
    Thanks I'll look into all of these.
    Atm I know pretty much all of the basics including giving the carry solo exp when it's safe, running off to stack etc etc. My problem is execution and keeping it consistent as I've had games where I've felt useless and times where I've given myself a good pat on the back.

Deleted
    Just played a game as Enigma, teammates were Ursa, PA, Naga and NYX. I started by buying wards and courier, upg the courier asap. Had to share jungle with Ursa, tried to afford mek, still after 6 minutes they started to yelling about wards. I have to find a team to play with.

I am free to play at ru/eu servers in a 30-40 minutes. If anyone concerned add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012374712/
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I think there should be an item to protect from bashes like bkb does for magic. Maybe some other effects too which bkb doesnt cover(like entangle).

The only thing you can really buy to prevent perma bashes is dodge and fun fact: the item to counter dodge has a bash on it.

What would you say to such an item?

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    I think there should be an item to protect from bashes like bkb does for magic. Maybe some other effects too which bkb doesnt cover(like entangle).

The only thing you can really buy to prevent perma bashes is dodge and fun fact: the item to counter dodge has a bash on it.

What would you say to such an item?
    Dodge is legit way to couter bashes. And Halbert don't have bash on it.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Is it more or is Halberd one of the most underrated items you can get or am I overrating it?

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Is it more or is Halberd one of the most underrated items you can get or am I overrating it?
    It has very good use on supports or semi-carry but it builds out of expensive items and can't be rushed. Add here high mana cost and i think it's at the place where it should be.

It's very seituational item, but with proper usage it will turn tides of battle

Deleted
    He means MKB

Quote Originally Posted by Kasen Ibaraki View Post
    He means MKB
    Yeah, there is where i fucked up. I read this like "the item to counter bash has bash on it".

Deleted
    Bashes are fine. They can be frustrating, but most of the time they aren't. If you add an item that provides immunity to physical effects like bash, entangle, net etc all you will do is create another must-have carry item that you need to farm before you can teamfight.

The only bash/RNG heroes I find frustrating to play against are Troll and Void, it's not purely because of the bash. Void has RNG on backtrack as well (which I wish would be changed in some way) on top of good base stats, an escape and a potentially teamwide disable, so there's no real risk/reward involved in playing him. Troll is more or less balanced around permabash, which makes him extremely annoying but if there was an item to remove bashes entirely he would need a buff in other areas.

Bashes are fine. They can be frustrating, but most of the time they aren't. If you add an item that provides immunity to physical effects like bash, entangle, net etc all you will do is create another must-have carry item that you need to farm before you can teamfight.

The only bash/RNG heroes I find frustrating to play against are Troll and Void, it's not purely because of the bash. Void has RNG on backtrack as well (which I wish would be changed in some way) on top of good base stats, an escape and a potentially teamwide disable, so there's no real risk/reward involved in playing him. Troll is more or less balanced around permabash, which makes him extremely annoying but if there was an item to remove bashes entirely he would need a buff in other areas.
    Oh, the times when bash effect stacked with each others. I still miss you MoM+basher troll.

No the HH works because if they can't attack they can't bash. :P
    That one retired mage.
    http://dotabuff.com/players/75546158 Main DotA account
    http://dotabuff.com/players/135984949 Secondary DotA account

I am thinking of an item similar to BKB giving temporary immunity with diminishing returns. I dont think that item would be as mandatory as a BKB is. Its more of a situational item. I also dont think it would destroy those heroes completely. There are other item combinations like PAs Blur nullified by MKB which hurt much more.

I am thinking of an item similar to BKB giving temporary immunity with diminishing returns. I dont think that item would be as mandatory as a BKB is. Its more of a situational item. I also dont think it would destroy those heroes completely. There are other item combinations like PAs Blur nullified by MKB which hurt much more.
    But htere is ghost scepter

But htere is ghost scepter
    Yeah but it comes at the cost of being unable to do anything but cast. Its fine for casters, but if you are dependent on white hit damage you havent gained anything.

Yeah but it comes at the cost of being unable to do anything but cast. Its fine for casters, but if you are dependent on white hit damage you havent gained anything.
    You can't have everything. But you can be a pugna with skadi orb and enfeeble