Deleted
    Just noticed that i have never been in a game with another person from England (at least couldn't tell via voice chat )

Why you not more popular in england dota ! > . >

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    Have any of you guys been watching G-League? Meracle from team Titan plays a very nasty one-position Naga Siren, they've now taken games off of DK and Speed using her.
    I truly wish I had been watching that match. When I popped on Twitter all I saw were tweets saying "Wow how did Titan beat Speed?" so on so forth. Really wish I could have seen it. Hopefully I'll catch a look when (or if) they put the vods up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    Just noticed that i have never been in a game with another person from England (at least couldn't tell via voice chat )
    Wearing headsets is hard when we are wearing our top hats.

On a more serious note I'm not sure. This also applies to competitive dota and even other games. We're just not a very techy country I guess. Heck its the reason I grew so attached to watching DeMuslim in SC2 simply cause he's one of the few brits I can watch.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2013-12-12 at 04:03 PM.

British people lead too busy lives between watching British television and drinking tea, no time left for doto

Deleted
    Real men drink tea and doto, infact i can't play doto without tea

10+ Year Old Account
    I think its more just that consoles seem much more popular than pcs, its only in the last couple of years that most of my other friends have started pc gaming.

Legion commander seems fun, the heal is crazy early game, especially with a CM on your team.

Seems so dishonorable that duel will be used on supports with 10% hp most of the time though lol.

Deleted
    Worst game ever was just played, gona go bash my head against a wall for a few hours now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    British people lead too busy lives between watching British television and drinking tea, no time left for doto
    Or don't use mic's

had nice sniper game today , they had to suicide multiple times to get our raxes in the end , sadly we never managed to have both brood and pl dead at the same time so we couldnt death push from mid

http://dotabuff.com/matches/419367263

10+ Year Old Account
    i realllllly want that arcana, not sure if i can bring myself to spend £20 on one item though.

Probably do it next time im drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I already miss Skeleton King and he's not even fully Wraith King yet.

Deleted
    RIP my wallet... New arcana and too many good sales right now + new chests too

Deleted
    Will be opening all the boxes (50) at 5:30 English time, so keep an eye out - will be first come first serve, bound to be a shit loads of spares for people

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    gif luna hair

Deleted
    You'll be the first to know, only items i want are Tusk weapon and ES horns.

Quote Originally Posted by Godavari View Post
    i really dont mind that the new legion commander is a woman or black(?) but why no horsey???
    I think the real irony about LC is that his (or her) model is a ripoff from HoN's Rally hero.

10+ Year Old Account
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

new files are in for phoenix

http://static.ongamers.com/uploads/o...enix_color.png

not sure why it looks like a child, but whatever, i trust you valve.

Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    new files are in for phoenix
    not sure why it looks like a child, but whatever, i trust you valve.
    Oh nice. And I doubt you'll actually see the face (I assume it'll be covered in flames), so it's probably fine.

I must say, I'm really liking how quickly they've been getting heroes out lately. First the Three Spirits patch, then the updated hero models (presumably for copyright reasons), now Legion Commander, and it looks like even more are on the way soon (Arc Warden, Terrorblade, possibly Techies, and more).

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah they really upped their game after the dry spell after abaddon, hopefully once all the new heroes are out they can focus on other things such as custom game modes and new map skins.
    I would pay a decent amount to get a cool map skin to freshen things up (all trees etc in same place for balance but look different).

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god that CM hair is only rare! Gives me a better chance of getting it when i get around to unboxing some of those crates next week.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2013-12-13 at 07:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    yeah they really upped their game after the dry spell after abaddon, hopefully once all the new heroes are out they can focus on other things such as custom game modes and new map skins.
    I would pay a decent amount to get a cool map skin to freshen things up (all trees etc in same place for balance but look different).
    Yeah always wanted something like this. Obviously make it a decent price £1.99 or so) and it will sell well.
    -K