Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Apparently yes they can.
    Thank god I couldn't bet keys. Dota2Lounge requires donations for that. Old man Fear chokes as usual. This is why he hasn't won a big LAN yet. Arteezy played great both games, he was just getting dragged down. Hope Fear picks himself up and stop playing shit tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    That's why there's a random button - I'm indecisive and I've randomed 80-90% of all my games in Dota 2.

But yes people try way too hard to counterpick in AP, for all I care enemy picks shouldn't be shown until time runs out and then you would be forced to random, losing gold and being able to pause is way too lenient.

I don't really ask anyone to pause during that though. When people ask for pause. It's mostly during the actual game. Also understand I get scared of random bad picks.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Arteezy played great both games, he was just getting dragged down.

Source.

Deleted
    Arteezy barely did anything the first game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    What could he do? He was OD and Fear failed every Doom he did and their lanes fell apart before he came online, except mid of course.

Have you seen his Drow Ranger?©
    On a serious note, he's the only guy in EG that actually did something in both matches.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

http://dotabuff.com/matches/554547951

Seriously, why did I deserve this match.
    Lina/Bloodseeker were bot, and fed Jug so fast....he had like 10-12 kills 15 minutes in. :l

The team with more Anonymous always lose

Are you guys talking about EG games? Don't spoil please I never know how those are going to end up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Are you guys talking about EG games? Don't spoil please I never know how those are going to end up.
    Having not seen any of them myself, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say "They Lose." Maybe even "They Lose Badly."

Deleted
    There was no throw from EG. Just old man Fear failing and ppd outdrafted.

EG participating in a tournament is throwing by default.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    EG participating in a tournament is throwing by default.
    You can't throw what you never had. Stop hating on my favorite team. They are trying their best.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    You can't throw what you never had. Stop hating on my favorite team. They are trying their best.
    It's okay, I'm American too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    http://dotabuff.com/matches/554547951

Seriously, why did I deserve this match.
    Lina/Bloodseeker were bot, and fed Jug so fast....he had like 10-12 kills 15 minutes in. :l
    I've had a string of games like that last night. I've been picking carry more often to see how much difference it makes to my win rate and overall MMR progression. It started off well and now I'm just getting some really dumb shit. The latest game I just played was as Alchemist, wherein two other guys decided they wanted to tri lane. As triple melee. Needless to say I got the living day lights harassed out of me, then the enemy team were constantly rotating into my lane while the rest of my team just kinda looked on.
    I actually did manage to farm pretty bloody well after that and actually surprised myself but by then the damage was and they had an AM who was just given free farm the whole game.

As much as playing a carry gives you more influence over the game you are still at the mercy of dim wits on your team.

Thats why I almost stoped picking melee carries . As range at least you can contest a bit. Pretty much the same applies to supports. The way you can outharras on some heroes is tremendous, and often than not, winning early games probably will net you some leaway if teammates suck.

Nothing better than a 4 man spanish stack on my team vs 5 stack. They got anihilated 20 times in 10min by support alchemist and rubick perma rotation on lanes. Blame NP. Best part, they got anihilated even with vision through wards and my treants...

Than I have a game as spectr where I outharras solo hardlane vs duo and win the lane with like 5 kills. 9min radiance it was I think hahahahha. Hilarious...
    Last edited by Sorcereria; 2014-03-09 at 09:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I've still got a long way to do before I get legitimately better, it just annoys me . Obviously for there's a difference between knowing what to do and actually doing it. Currently having a peek at Swiftending's experiment. Which has been one of my motivations to stick with carrys until I feel I'm in a bracket where i can trust people.

Deleted
    Until MMR can be exploited with lvl 13 accounts and reaching 6k too, you can never trust people in any MMR.

Until MMR can be exploited with lvl 13 accounts and reaching 6k too, you can never trust people in any MMR.
    http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1398477

http://dotabuff.com/players/110289963/matches

Deleted
    Yes, 6k can be exploited right now. People are queueing TMM with 10 people using BP boosters and feeding accounts to insane KDAs and then selling the accounts. But you won't stay there for long and those players aren't that common to see yet. But I think it's becoming more popular with account sales as of late. Hope Valve fixes it somehow.