10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I actually really like the CM one, the only thing that bugged me was when I died with it on last night, CM would become bald in the portrait frame.
    Also what does the Impatient Maiden gem even do? I got Frostbitten Enemies tracked.
    I'm really loving the Axe visual though from the helm, it just looks intimidating.

Haven't played Tinker yet to try the boots though, mine tracks Ports to base though, is that the same for everyone? I thought the immortals would all have similar gems, I seem to have been wrong though.

And apparently my friend has the luck of the Devil on his side or something, he had one immortal treasure and got the Warlock staff from it...just like the time I bought a crate for him and he got an unusual courier from it.
    It's Linas' payback
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Yeah, I don't like the CM one. The special effect is nice, but the item itself looks so... balding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Also what does the Impatient Maiden gem even do? I got Frostbitten Enemies tracked.
    Ah now that is interesting.
    It's a kinetic that changes the loadout animation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY-jnpY2wXg

Don't get me wrong I like the CM immortal, but I feel it just like the whole hair thing not only looks silly but also appears a little inconsistent. She has a thin fringe that is blue instead of blonde, however she is missing the rest of her hair and its place is some weird looking ice.

I'll still use it cause at the end of the day I find it nice, but I do believe it needs some extra touches.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2014-05-31 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Ah now that is interesting.
    It's a kinetic that changes the loadout animation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY-jnpY2wXg
    Well then...I mean, I could see how it's a cool loadout animation but...it's not like you really spend a lot of time looking at the loadouts.

- - - Updated - - -

My find match button vanished, only the "Buy Compendium points" button is left. GG Volvo.

Hopefully a 3rd reboot will fix it.

The moment when you think you've been having an alright game, and you're not even mad for losing it. And then you see scoreboard and realize how outfarmed the team was.

Jeez, the damage of spells is so deceptive when nobody builds items to become tanky.

Deleted
    The Prize Pool is currently at 8 million and its not even July yet. Some poor guy at Valve is currently desperately thinking of more goals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    The Prize Pool is currently at 8 million and its not even July yet. Some poor guy at Valve is currently desperately thinking of more goals.
    Not even July and only just started June We're probably going to make the 10 million.

Also, I've been having a really good streak lately.

19-2 Riki (won)
    23-4 Pugna (won)
    15-4 Invoker (won)
    21-0 TA (won)
    20-4 Ursa (won)

Jesus, my luck is bound to end soon.

11-4 Razor (won)
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2014-06-02 at 09:10 AM.

GL to anyone who decides to watch the remaining of these bullshit 120 minute games of WPC finals.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    GL to anyone who decides to watch the remaining of these bullshit 120 minute games of WPC finals.
    Yeah, I just watched game 2. Sooo long.

But it's only 8PM, and I usually go to bed around 1 or 2.

WPC grand final game 2 ResidentSleeper
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    WPC grand final game 2 ResidentSleeper
    Atleast game 3 had a Naga to entertain us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post
    Atleast game 3 had a Naga to entertain us
    Naga takes #2 for most boring hero in pro scene. right behind tinker.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2014-06-02 at 04:22 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    Naga is takes #2 for most boring hero in pro scene. right behind tinker.
    A pubstomp tinker can be fun to watch, in pro games though... He's mostly just counterpush/splitpushing all day.
    I'd say top three most boring heroes to watch is: Mirana, Tinker and Naga.

Most exciting: IO and Tiny or Axe and anything.

I love Axe

Most exciting heroes to watch are Pajkatt's Slark and qojqva's Tinker.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Quote Originally Posted by Keldarin View Post
    A pubstomp tinker can be fun to watch, in pro games though... He's mostly just counterpush/splitpushing all day.
    I'd say top three most boring heroes to watch is: Mirana, Tinker and Naga.

Most exciting: IO and Tiny or Axe and anything.

I love Axe
    Pudge / Clockwerk get my vote.

Today's random idea: DK support into semi-carry. Y/N?

At least it's gone shockingly well. Although it might not have been so much the DK pick as much as the fact that someone actually buys the goddamn wards now.

Sounds pub viable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Sounds pub viable to me.
    Indeed. Although it's mostly been happening so far because everyone else picks carries, upon which I realize I need to perform a more utilitarian role to get shit done. At least your combo isn't that expensive when you're not also using it for some farming.

well he does have a strong early game aoe nuke. the problem would probably be his terrible mana pool (requires soul ring to be useful), melee range stun, and getting no farm for soul ring and struggling to hit level 6 without getting yourself and your carry harassed out of lane by even the weakest of ranged heroes.

seems kind of hard to lane this without getting raped

then again, if they give you even an inch, you can take more than a mile