The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dat 3 rapier Ferrari ember spirit. Shame they lost the game. He was SoF'ing like a mad man, 2,4k crits highest so far in the tournament.

how legit is tinker jungle?.

yesterday I had a game that I had to jungle lel. skywrath went mid, so I was like ok i'll go off lane and stack ancient.

jk tryhards warded it xD. so I had to go jungle and pretty much do this, double stack shit http://i.imgur.com/mlbCfk8.jpg?1

ofc at min 20(I lost a lot of time trying to stack ancients) i had travel blink soul ring and bottle. but well skywrath 2strong made enough space to me to free farm all the lanes. while he raped every1 and I could farm my dagon/eb. (they had squishy heroes, so that's why)
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    how legit is tinker jungle?.

yesterday I had a game that I had to jungle lel. skywrath went mid, so I was like ok i'll go off lane and stack ancient.

jk tryhards warded it xD. so I had to go jungle and pretty much do this, double stack shit http://i.imgur.com/mlbCfk8.jpg?1

ofc at min 20(I lost a lot of time trying to stack ancients) i had travel blink soul ring and bottle. but well skywrath 2strong made enough space to me to free farm all the lanes. while he raped every1 and I could farm my dagon/eb. (they had squishy heroes, so that's why)
    100% legit in pubs, specially if you're Dire.

Not really legit in competitive because you'll be smoke ganked to death.

another question, what's better? double stack or stack ancients?
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    another question, what's better? double stack or stack ancients?
    Triple stack and triple stack ancients.
    Get on my level, brah!

Shouldnt all couriers that are "extremly rare" in chest be always unusual?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    Shouldnt all couriers that are "extremly rare" in chest be always unusual?
    only if they have a custom particle effect

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    only if they have a custom particle effect
    I thought that since some patch all extremly rare couriers in chests would recieve an unsusual status and the particle ofc...

I thought that since some patch all extremly rare couriers in chests would recieve an unsusual status and the particle ofc...
    No, the crate will now say when it has a chance to have an unusual effect. I believe it will be labeled as a chance for a "Courier with special effects"

When it says extremely rare courier, it will just be a regular courier, unless it says special effects.
    Check out the older crates to see what I mean.

Side note, be carefull betting tonight. For some reason the value of most items dropped by 20-40% since yestarday and I cant find a reason for it. Be it d2l or steam market but the difference is huge.

Most items in general, or items from Ti4? Because I think people are starting to clue that most of the items are going to be available from purchasable chests.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Most items in general, or items from Ti4? Because I think people are starting to clue that most of the items are going to be available from purchasable chests.
    Most items, the Ti4 supplies I dont even count since they are in almost no demand.

Example. Veng immortal weapon dropped from High 14e to 11e. Many items similar 25-35% difference.

Most items, the Ti4 supplies I dont even count since they are in almost no demand.

Example. Veng immortal weapon dropped from High 14e to 11e. Many items similar 25-35% difference.
    Possibly just a normal shift in prices? The Unusual I got from the Immortal crate I sold for $80 one night, the next night it was down to $60, now it's back up to $80 again. (I should of taken advantage of that)

Either that, or now with the finals coming around a lot more people are betting?

On another note, used the money I got from that courier sale to get the LC arcana, haven't won a game with her since, sorta sad, because she's the hero I picked for the compendium thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

Either that, or now with the finals coming around a lot more people are betting?
    If it would be that, you could expect the item prices to go up since people do buy items to bet increasing demand over supply. It is strange and I cant figure it out.

On behalf. I regret so much I didnt buy auspicious battlefury... 6euro vs 25 now. Scythe keeps the value :F

I just beat VG gaming

http://dotabuff.com/matches/790016731

im the juggernaut, look how good I am

Deleted
    Pro tip: Just because you manage to get last hit on an empty lane doesn't mean your last hitting is anywhere near good.

Deleted
    this game is very fun to play with friends, but idk i like lol more.

Quote Originally Posted by Maili View Post
    this game is very fun to play with friends, but idk i like lol more.
    How daaaaaaaaaaare youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Get outtttt

I'm kidding, although most people would probably agree MOBAs are a lot better with friends in general!

10+ Year Old Account
    "friends" huh, when your friend feeds 0/11 and ragequits he is friend no more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I got insulted for picking Anti Mage today.

"I immediately regret my decision"