The buffs to both the total radius and explosion radius have made it far more consistent in dealing its damage, especially on just one or two targets, but its done very little to improve it when you've got an ally to help set you up for it. As nice as the slow is, unless you have an Agh's, its no more potent than Sand King's slow on his ult. Later on in the game it will do very little to prevent you from being killed almost instantly the second someone like PA or Void reaches you.

Personally, I'd like it to be changed to a channeled targeted spell like Warlocks Upheaval, with the damage lowered to far more sane levels. That would at least make it usable with some degree of safety, and without requiring Enigma, but would still be suitably risky that the other team could take advantage of it being used poorly. Perhaps even make it a shorter channel centered on CM, but have a gradually stacking slow and make it deal a huge explosion of damage based on how long it was channeled for would work too. It makes it risky for CM to use, easy for the other team to stop, but rewarding enough when used well. There a a lot of ways the effect could be kept similar with a rework of the skill, but for whatever reason Icefrog seems to want to make it work in its current form, its been getting an almost constant stream of buffs for a very long time now. I wont give up hope on it being changed entirely, but its not looking very likely at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    If CM isn't a threat in teamfight, there is no reason not to just completely ignore her. Her right click is equal to a ranged creep. Her "stun" doesn't stop spells. Her slow isn't particularly potent. However, if you ignore CM and she will wipe you with the ult, you waste cc on that crystal maiden. Even holding onto it to use on CM is a victory because you aren't using it on the people that need to die.

Alternately, BKB Heart Aghs Shadowblade CM. Worst idea ever. But still feels great.

Speaking of ults that need to get changed, I wouldn't mind seeing Eclipse changed to be a target spell with an AoE that you can move out of. Putting one of the deadliest team fight ultimates on one of the fastest heroes in the game so that you can't possibly run away is really something. God forbid people who pick Luna have to use more than one finger to win games.

DAMNIT all to hell

just came out of a game with an enemy jug that had divine rapiers and all the best items he could have. we used teamwork to kill him and his friends and we could ahve pushed the enemy base and won after the drow got the rapiers and what does this MORON say? "no i will stay at base, i dont want to die and lose rapiers"

we could have WON right there. 70 secs for them to rez. instead we lost terribly because this IDIOT decided to go full defensive in midgame against a superior enemy.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2015-01-16 at 09:43 PM.

So support morphing will probably see the play in starladder or almost for sure in DAC.

Inbefore 4.25 stun on a 10sec CD. New meta LGD already tried in scrims apparently.

been trying out natures prophet recently. he seems like a very dynamic hero with huge oppurtunity for rating, traps and carrying but i dont think iam good enough at dota to manage all that

I doubt support morph will go very far, putting my prediction down now.

Just played 2 or 3 games. 45% uptime on stun. You can blink in , stun waveform out or ulti + jukes with ulti.

But its extremly BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING to play damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Speaking of ults that need to get changed, I wouldn't mind seeing Eclipse changed to be a target spell with an AoE that you can move out of. Putting one of the deadliest team fight ultimates on one of the fastest heroes in the game so that you can't possibly run away is really something. God forbid people who pick Luna have to use more than one finger to win games.
    Meh it's okay because Luna is kind of really bad outside of Eclipse unless she's super farmed.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Meh it's okay because Luna is kind of really bad outside of Eclipse unless she's super farmed.
    When is she ever not super farmed? You have to seriously stack a lane against her to overcome the power her aura gives her and her lane mates, and she can farm faster than almost any other hero in the game. All she needs is BKB and to ult and pretty much 2 guaranteed kills by itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    When is she ever not super farmed? You have to seriously stack a lane against her to overcome the power her aura gives her and her lane mates, and she can farm faster than almost any other hero in the game. All she needs is BKB and to ult and pretty much 2 guaranteed kills by itself.
    It's really easy to shut down her farm if you're aggressive and without a ton of gold she's really bad once Eclipse is up. We were talking about this like six or seven pages ago.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    It's really easy to shut down her farm if you're aggressive and without a ton of gold she's really bad once Eclipse is up.
    gonna let this one slide.

OT: nobodies posted about the latest EG documentary showcasing everyone's second favorite hon trash, PPD. If you haven't seen it yet, you aren't missing much. It's pretty much just a 26minute long commercial explaining why they lost ti4.

summary: invis runes and mason caused the loss.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2015-01-17 at 07:00 PM.

I just had a weird idea.

Treant jungle. Works pretty ok from level 1 apart from the fact you have to buy QB + shield and ring of prot ASAP -> basilius asap meaning no wards, no courier and no shield early game for anyone but farming agh is there in reasonable time.

14min guaranteed level 11
    By 15min guaranteed QB + Shield + Treads + Basilius + Midas + ~1200g towards agh.

Can probably do it much faster on dire side, I did it on radiant without cheesing creeps to 1vs1, no runes and terrible farming pattern, too used to doom here.

Starting from level 6-7 you can slowly start tosing heals on party. By 19-20min you are looking at above with agh finished without any kill assists. Getting 1 point into stats at level 2 looks very much needed, unless you can FB on lane with W.

Mana is no issue if you just spam shield.

Trolling evening after hiking
    Last edited by Sorcereria; 2015-01-17 at 09:57 PM.

Deleted
    Gained almost stable 600mmr since i stopped playing dota2 on saturdays and sundays for solo matchmaking. Seems like the chance to get a coin toss retard is higher on weekends compared to normal days.

Its seriously the single best thing i've done for my mmr. Almost at 5k now so its worked out great.

On a side note. Its alot harder for 5stacks on weekends but also more fun as you dont get pit against the local short bus team.

Your Lycan was pretty scary in this game Lysah (being a Sniper and all). Why play Europe though?

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1170570806
    Last edited by Grable; 2015-01-18 at 12:28 AM.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    Your Lycan was pretty scary in this game Lysah (being a Sniper and all). Why play Europe though?

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1170570806
    The noobs I play with are European. I usually queue US East as well but that server has been broken as hell the past week or so and keeps dropping matches and lagging badly. That game was pretty fun until it wasn't, veno being able to pretty much kill everyone by pressing one button was infuriating and of course watching Kunkka one shot three people. I did make a few mistakes like my death after aegis top (should've just ulted the seocnd I resurrected and ran away) and abyssaling a creep mid but I still look at games like that and wonder how anyone can argue that you can win a game if you are good enough. I'm pretty sure even if RTZ and Dendi had babies it would lose that game =p

Just look at that EXP graph...depressing. Most frustrating part is that we honestly probably would have won if I didn't lose my 10 kill streak in that fight top. It's pretty annoying to have to be absolutely flawless to prevent your brain dead team from losing, because even one death will lose you the game.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-01-18 at 01:49 AM.

The noobs I play with are European. I usually queue US East as well but that server has been broken as hell the past week or so and keeps dropping matches and lagging badly. That game was pretty fun until it wasn't, veno being able to pretty much kill everyone by pressing one button was infuriating and of course watching Kunkka one shot three people. I did make a few mistakes like my death after aegis top (should've just ulted the seocnd I resurrected and ran away) and abyssaling a creep mid but I still look at games like that and wonder how anyone can argue that you can win a game if you are good enough. I'm pretty sure even if RTZ and Dendi had babies it would lose that game =p

Just look at that EXP graph...depressing. Most frustrating part is that we honestly probably would have won if I didn't lose my 10 kill streak in that fight top. It's pretty annoying to have to be absolutely flawless to prevent your brain dead team from losing, because even one death will lose you the game.
    Sandking and Visage were pretty bad tbh, Windranger seemed somewhat decent. You were quite obviously carrying the game for your team and it was super annoying having just one stun (which was Ravage) to stop you. We did have pretty good heroes for base defense and Veno ulti is very strong, and he was an okay player, Brood was useless though.

Kunkka and Tide are the guys I stack with (me being the 4k noob to their ~5,2k MMR). At one point we though the game was lost, where you took most of our towers (not the rax yet), but since we had good base defense we kinda got through it, killed you a few times, rest of your team wasn't a problem (except maybe Invoker here and there, but even he falls off when his Tornado, Meatball, Sunstrike combo doesn't kill you anymore) and that was that.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Yeah my dying with godlike streak turned the game, fed kunkka his daedalus too. All things considered it wasn't that bad, I just wish Hanna would stop clicking random when she only knows 4 heroes

I had much worse games yesterday so I'm not too upset.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-01-18 at 02:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's lothar's on lycan for? Is that a new thing or is that just your continued obsession with that item?

Yeah my dying with godlike streak turned the game, fed kunkka his daedalus too. All things considered it wasn't that bad, I just wish Hanna would stop clicking random when she only knows 4 heroes

I had much worse games yesterday so I'm not too upset.
    I random because I'm good with all of them.

except like 99.9% of all of them.