Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Can't wait to see midas bfury brown boots Alch at 60 minutes in pub games.
    I'm sure I'll see something similar. Although I can just see it now, the rage from Alchs and at Alchs about his passive effecting bounty runes.

Deleted
    Let's not forget you have to actually buy aghanim's to get these bonuses.
    Well for Centaur specifically Aghanim's is actually a pretty nice item with easy buildup, nice HP and some mana. Then add the really nice bonus on top of that. Cent can also farm fast.

Currently in 6.84 Lifestealer aghs can eat channeling heroes and not stop their channeling. CM/LS, the new combo. CM ult, eat her. You can even run out of range of the ult with her inside you and it will not cancel the channeling. Same goes for black hole. Eating death prophet does not cancel the ultimate either. That aghs is fucking funny. Feast being able to crit leads to more ridiculous damage from that guy. Hes still kiteable as hell, but his utility with the aghs is big.

Aghs on him is not a bad idea, as many of the str carry his base power with just feast and armlet is already super strong. One wasted slot does not break him, not when it can win you team fights. I just go phase/armlet/crystalis/aghs. By the time i get crystalis you crit pretty hard for how early it is in the game. Plus LS does not need to be a number one position, similar to Legion commander and well at this point most of the str carry when you think about it.

Can't wait to see midas bfury brown boots Alch at 60 minutes in pub games.
    psure u can get all ur teams aghs + bf and boots at around 25-30min
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    Well for Centaur specifically Aghanim's is actually a pretty nice item with easy buildup, nice HP and some mana. Then add the really nice bonus on top of that. Cent can also farm fast.
    Yeah, but Cent will need Blink at a minimum before scepter, probably also hood in most games, and with boots you're looking at farming 6k gold before you even start making scepter. 10k gold is quite a lot for a non-carry and means you won't see scepter Centaurs until 45 minutes in if he isn't being fed.

To be fair though, with tranquils and blink he could skip hood and go scepter instead, as it sounds like it'll achieve a lot of the same damage reduction.

Let's not forget any hero in the game can buy double-BoTs and teleport to anyone else, and that in a few years they'll add Pit who can teleport his whole team anywhere. It's going to be game of everyone everywhere all the time now.

Yeah, but Cent will need Blink at a minimum before scepter, probably also hood in most games, and with boots you're looking at farming 6k gold before you even start making scepter. 10k gold is quite a lot for a non-carry and means you won't see scepter Centaurs until 45 minutes in if he isn't being fed.
    With the buff to the cloak I have the impression we'll start seeing Cent just buying the cloak along with his blink dagger and Tranqs then rushing something else before finishing off a Hood/Pipe. If you're getting the regen from your boots, there's no pressing need to finish Hood anymore. The exception being when your team needs a Pipe of course, because with the recent changes to casters Pipe is awesome to have most of the time now.

Yeah maybe, I forgot about the cloak buff.

Deleted
    I'm go make somebody i stack with play zeus, i'll play alch and rush him an aghs.

10 minz zues aghs, its like the yearbeast all over again.

Synderen mentioned 6.84 is likely to hit live servers today....
    Anyone for some KOTL/Necro/Zeus action...

- - - Updated - - -

Patch is live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mangos seem awfully gold efficient. I feel like the mana restore will get nerfed a bit or the cost will be increased. 150 gold for what they provide is a little too low.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1435876242

Tusk wrecked so hard all I had to do was sit in lanes/jungle farming an Aghs for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glimmer cape is actually amazing. Counter to Octarine orb too (as well as Lotus)

Also Brood's winrate increased by 18% since patch released. Let that sink in (It's at 60% now)

Troll Warlord's winrate decreased by 12%

It is day one, but I think Brood is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Glimmer cape is actually amazing. Counter to Octarine orb too (as well as Lotus)

Also Brood's winrate increased by 18% since patch released. Let that sink in (It's at 60% now)

At first I got Glimmer Cape on CM and I was like "This seems alright".

Then I used it twice while ulting to wipe the other team, and gained 5 levels because we were so far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post

I think Glimmer Cape is the best new item by far. People talk about Octarine Core but it's expensive and not really that amazing, Spell Leech was "okay" tier in HoN and everything else about that item is about the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glimmer cape looks like "mini-Oracle ult", and i think it should have decent manacost to it
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Glimmer cape looks like "mini-Oracle ult", and i think it should have decent manacost to it
    I would hope it would be minimal if anything, since it has such a short CD and last so shortly. Although I was surprised it had no cost at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand item having low CD with short duration, but i do not understand why it has no 150 mana cost for what it does, this thing is gamebreaking, usage of which can single handedly give your team a rampage. It either have to have same cooldown as BKB or have some sort of big mana cost so you can't spam it on every occasion making you basically a fucking Rikimaru.

On the other hand you can always get a gem/sentries and /laugh at this item
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I guess I misunderestimate it because it's visual effect for when you're invisible is either weird, or just hard to tell on a Crystal Maiden with an arcana and immortals on. It's not like using shadow blade where you're like "Okay, obviously I'm invisible".

Oh, also the Compendium is out, level 175 seems to net some cool bracer thing that changes Engimas ult to like a golden galaxy it looks like.

You can also pay $27 or something right off the bat for a level 50, saves you I guess like, $3 and gives you 2 extra levels? Since you can buy 24 levels for $10.