Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Dunno what this conspiracy is behind the unstoppableness of heroes just because they can enter the jungle.

Roaming bounty hunter has a 77% july winrate for a reason...

In fact, almost every loss SF has this month is due to the other team having a bounty, a tusk, a clinkz, or in 1 case a night stalker...

Pretty weird coincidence for a hero who's supposed to be unstoppable.
    well apart from ns those heroes are even more unstoppable as well. lel

doesn't mean the hero is fine, he still have rly high p/b rate just because he's a safepick (1st-2nd pick usually) if he wasn't op and easily countered he wouldn't be near (p/b) as he is now
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    Such as ?
    Anyone with right click damage. Anyone with pure damage. Timbersaw just wrecks the shit out of him, QoP ult will end him, Lina combo can kill him from full once she has Aghs. A support dazzle will shut him down, AA ult stops him from healing with vitality (which shuts him down), support Abaddon shielding people he jumps on kind of fucks him over, though it won't outright kill him, he won't get kills either. CK destroys him, PL destroys him, Naga destroys him, Troll destroys him, Alch, BB, Tusk, Slard, Doom, Slark, Jugg, Ursa, PA, Meeps, Dusa.

Though it doesn't surprise me when people who largely play squishy heroes that rely on magic damage complain that Huskar is strong. Yeah, that's exactly who he's designed to kill. Too bad that's only half the heroes in the game, and the other half laugh their heads off. Don't get me wrong, I think Huskar is a decent hero now, but he was better before the change, you can expect him to die for every single kill he gets the whole game and he is guaranteed to get out carried by pretty much any other hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    that's not even a counter, a good huskar would just save his ult to remove silver edge debuff.
    I wouldn't buy silver edge just for huskar, just saying the item exists and it makes him less powerful by default. Also, ghost scepter shuts him down too, he leaps on you and you just ghost and walk away, hero countered.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post

I wouldn't buy silver edge just for huskar, just saying the item exists and it makes him less powerful by default. Also, ghost scepter shuts him down too, he leaps on you and you just ghost and walk away, hero countered.
    then he just walk to some1 else and kill him, idk as huskar the only heroes i find annoying are, lina qop bloodseeker techies, how is any of those heroes u said a counter? maybe late- late game but even that, remember huskar will win the game before 30 min, no hero can "out carry" him in those minutes, hes unkilleable with armlet ac hotd evasion, unless you have a lina/qop or ridiculous physical dmg (wr+ slardar xD) + lockdown but still, hes cancer.

you just go, armlet rush, roshan dive towers get all of them, get ac push highground end game 20-30 min
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2015-07-17 at 05:43 PM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Oh yeah, I didn't even consider int heroes, WR definitely wrecks him too. I don't see how a hero with 40 base damage is going to end a game before 30 mins outside of pub stomps. You can just ignore him if he tries to go for rax, it'll take him 30 minutes to kill the tower. He's also terrible at fighting over last hits and can only win a lane as long as he doesn't get aggressive, which means someone who plays passively and just goes for the last hit war is bound to beat him if they are a decent player. It's pretty easy to stop huskar from farming and snowballing by being smart enough how you face him. Same cannot be said of a lot of other, much better, heroes.

You know it's funny Clinkz was brought up earlier, because I don't really see him being used much in TI5, but he is the exact kind of pick that takes a dump all over husk.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-07-17 at 05:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow so many times i've been thinking "well, if this Sniper would go for Buriza and Deso instead of Maelstorm and Manta we would fucking lose" just because i'm not that fast at throwing shallow grave at important targets. It would be "pop 1k crit bye bye Dazzle".

Dunno what this conspiracy is behind the unstoppableness of heroes just because they can enter the jungle.

Roaming bounty hunter has a 77% july winrate for a reason...

In fact, almost every loss SF has this month happens coincidentally against a team with a bounty, a tusk, a clinkz, or in 1 case a night stalker...

Pretty weird coincidence for a hero who's supposed to be unstoppable and looooooooves fighting against such strong ganking heroes.
    Wat.

SF is easily "stoppable" before he gets any items (exactly where roaming heroes shine at). Isn't it just 101 fighting vs SF, just pick CM smoke or some shit and level 2 gank him into oblivion?
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-07-17 at 05:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Oh yeah, I didn't even consider int heroes, WR definitely wrecks him too. I don't see how a hero with 40 base damage is going to end a game before 30 mins outside of pub stomps. You can just ignore him if he tries to go for rax, it'll take him 30 minutes to kill the tower. He's also terrible at fighting over last hits and can only win a lane as long as he doesn't get aggressive, which means someone who plays passively and just goes for the last hit war is bound to beat him if they are a decent player. It's pretty easy to stop huskar from farming and snowballing by being smart enough how you face him. Same cannot be said of a lot of other, much better, heroes.

You know it's funny Clinkz was brought up earlier, because I don't really see him being used much in TI5, but he is the exact kind of pick that takes a dump all over husk.
    armlet gives him a lot of dmg, also that's the point of huskar he'll stomp every game.. yeah try to ignore him (not like hes alone, he'll push with his team lol), having around 100-150 dmg and lots of attack speed, his dps is high, he doesn't melt towers but he kill them easily as well tank them.

laning vs him is tricky, he can zone u out easily. orb attack no agro creeps/tower is op (if mid) safelane well its safelane.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty weird coincidence for a hero who's supposed to be unstoppable and looooooooves fighting against such strong ganking heroes.
    pick dazzle, tell dazzle tp everytime they dive u, get double kill
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    laning vs him is tricky, he can zone u out easily. orb attack no agro creeps/tower is op (if mid) safelane well its safelane.
    Orb attack costs him a lot of health to cast, doesn't do much damage at low ranks, and his base damage is godawful. All you really have to do is fight back if he tries to run past your creeps and most heroes can actually beat him up fairly well. He's absolutely awful against 2 heroes when one can just run while the other kills him. Huskar is really only great in a 1v1 situation, but those rarely exist anymore, even in mid most competitive games have supports spending a huge amount of their time protecting their "solo."

Orb attack costs him a lot of health to cast, doesn't do much damage at low ranks, and his base damage is godawful. All you really have to do is fight back if he tries to run past your creeps and most heroes can actually beat him up fairly well. He's absolutely awful against 2 heroes when one can just run while the other kills him. Huskar is really only great in a 1v1 situation, but those rarely exist anymore, even in mid most competitive games have supports spending a huge amount of their time protecting their "solo."
    Even in 1v1s huskar is mid range at best in the middle. He only stomp when its an Int hero that is not queen of pain or storm. When i play stuff like kunkka i just roll my eyes at those agressive huskar mid. All those free kills over the years, because they dont understand i had superior right click damage and creep do physical damage lol.

Gotta agree with lysah, you arent gona see much of huskar this TI, hes as situational as it gets, the enemy team needs to fuck off the draft badly for huskar to fit. Huskar works in bad pubs, because its easy to feed on the weak links and think its because the hero is good. Youd need to ban like 50 heroes or pick huskar last without giving it away and without them drafting like 2 of those 50 heroes, which will never happen in competitive.

someone ought to collect all the ti5 (drafting) predictions itt and then post them again after the event

Deleted
    I disagree with right click hero being a counter to a hero you build a load of armor on.

Lina doesn't really counter him ethier, by the time she has boots - euls and aghs he won't die to her.

QoP does 500 dmg to him

Timber dies as soon as he jumps a huskar.

Other heroes you listed as pretty much all super hard carries, i wouldn't pick huskar to be my carry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    someone ought to collect all the ti5 (drafting) predictions itt and then post them again after the event
    I predict 0% p/b for Abyssal Underlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    I'll take a page from the mafia thread handbook and declare that I will personally post a video of me eating my shoe if Huskar makes a meaningful impact on ti5
    I disagree with right click hero being a counter to a hero you build a load of armor on.

Lina doesn't really counter him ethier, by the time she has boots - euls and aghs he won't die to her.

QoP does 500 dmg to him

Other heroes you listed as pretty much all super hard carries, i wouldn't pick huskar to be my carry.
    How do heroes like Timber or QoP ever die to Huskar? He has one gap closer, except it's very short range and has a cooldown and a long cast time. He has a short range for a ranged hero. He is crazy easy to kite and walk away from. There is no way in hell a Timbersaw should ever die to Huskar without being locked down by somebody else.

QoP does 500 dmg to him

If lina is middle or have any kind of farm, yes he will lol.

QoP only needs that 500 dmg..... you know to finish him off? huskar only ability to close to gap to QoP in early game takes off half his own hp. He takes regular damage from her other spells before hes low as well and she can easily kite him without him ever being able to fire a single arrow if you know how to play QoP at all.

Timber....... What how do you die to huskar as timber? You literally have all the tools to destroy him. Also you dont jump on huskar as timber, more like you fly all over his face. The only way timbersaw dies is if he picked a bad teamfight or no trees around, just means its a poor timbersaw.

Oh Jesus balls, I really noticed that I hadn't played Dota lately when picking Storm. So many sad plays because I was mechanically sucking dick at everything Dota.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been waiting for Huskar to gain popularity since his magic resist change, the hero is 100% broken.
    Omniknight makes Huskar a complete joke. Lina destroys him. QoP destroys him. Tinker obliterates him. Hero is garbage right now with how much pure damage spam there is.

Clinkz is OP, this shouldn't surprise anyone. I said he was OP like 2 patches ago and he's got nothing but direct and indirect buffs since then.

- - - Updated - - -

On the subject, Omniknight still hideously OP.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Oh Jesus balls, I really noticed that I hadn't played Dota lately when picking Storm. So many sad plays because I was mechanically sucking dick at everything Dota.
    Welcome back to Moba's! Where if you're not doing so well, people kindly tell you!

I'm impressed so many of you guys are getting these instant level 16 QoPs and pwning these apparently itemless huskars so easily. You guys should coach some of the pros, since currently huskar's winrate is 100% against all mentioned "hard counters" in the last 2 months, granted he only has like 10 games picked which is the entire point of my argument, but they're hard counters so it shouldn't even matter right? Weird how none of them even banned lina or qop since they're such huge counters to huskar. I mean having 1 spell that does pure damage definitely counters huskar. That's definitely how dota works.

We will see what happens when TI5 arrives. You know my predictions. Feel free to make your own.

@doctor: learn sarcasm, damnit.

OH also, I need to see this "qop kiting huskar to death without him landing a single arrow" strategy in action. It sounds amazing.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2015-07-17 at 10:56 PM.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, Naix is due for a reappearance too. Probably not vs a QoP, but very good with a QoP. Free magic immunity and potent slow and tons of free damage fucks over Lesh and Shadowfiend, just needs a way of getting on top of them quickly (Storm Spirit, Queen of Pain, Rexxar's fucking birds, etc.) SnY+Deso build is extremely strong and cost-efficient, with Phase Boots makes Naix extremely difficult to kite and he does tons of damage, just needs Basher and IAS after that and it's gg. Also a very capable jungler, especially after 2-3 lvls.

Might have trouble vs blyatcyka, but who doesn't?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    A 500 dmg nuke is not a counter to Huskar, seriously QoP is not a counter to him in anyway.

Lina needs lvl 16 and aghs to do anything.

Huskar just jumps at timber and oh look he at half hp, hit him a few times and he is dead.

I'll take a page from the mafia thread handbook and declare that I will personally post a video of me eating my shoe if Huskar makes a meaningful impact on ti5

'meaningful impact' is too vague to make it interesting