If I'm streaming and mods turn on all sub chat and lose me 1000 viewers because twitch chat is spamming "gg shoulda bought mask of madness" (like they normally do), I'd probably be angry. it's what twitch chat does.

I usually only watch EE/sumail/arteezy/ixmike, but bsj is legitimately fun to watch because he's always getting stomped, even though he plays pretty well (half the time). Also he sometimes does giveaways.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2015-07-23 at 07:51 AM.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Idunno, it's your channel, I know I'd be tempted to make my own aggressively-deleting anti-spam bot if I was streaming.

Yea, but after 2 bazillion dota games, you think he'd learn to tune out the commentary of the mentally retarded. More viewers is just more potential money so just let them do their thing IMO.

Mixed feelings about that. On one side, what you say is true. On the other hand, those viewers may make other viewers not hang around. Sometimes, excluding some viewers get you a bigger audience.

Still, that's just how you feel 'bout it. Again, I'd personally probably put together my own aggressively-deleting anti-spam bot before if I was streaming, but then you have people like Singsing who does not appear to have any mods at all, so chat is literally just Hitler.

We need to to an MMO-Champ inhouse and stream it for the people.

If captain, my first draft would be PizzaSHARK.

I want to be the captain, im yet to win a game with drow strat (all range no visage) people are just rekt in lane
    its fun to be the captain in "normal skill" matches kek

we should try it, in reborn the lag is reduced by a lot at least for me, so we can play in a us or eu server without 300-400 ping bullshit
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2015-07-23 at 10:45 AM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post

Pick me Thrall!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

damn it, for first time ever i got in lp for flaming kek. I totally deserved it because I've been raging quite a bit in last games.

but well I can't help it when my sf goes skady 1st, Lone druid treads on himself and bear, Shadow shaman ignoring his Q.

I guess that's the karma for picking blood and going 6-0 in 10 min, still lose because enemy support visage was like 20-0 in 20 min and my team keep dying.
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2015-07-23 at 02:00 PM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    damn it, for first time ever i got in lp for flaming kek. I totally deserved it because I've been raging quite a bit in last games.

but well I can't help it when my sf goes skady 1st, Lone druid treads on himself and bear, Shadow shaman ignoring his Q.

I guess that's the karma for picking blood and going 6-0 in 10 min, still lose because enemy support visage was like 20-0 in 20 min and my team keep dying.
    Welcome to why I don't play outside of inhouses and stacks.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

damn it it took me 20 min to win 2 games, 3rd game was 30 min because people wanted to play and i was the only one feeding -_-. less than 1h to get the 3 games done, epic punishment
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, low priority isn't even a punishment 9 times out of 10.

The most frustrating thing is when you're kind-of-okay in bot lane... I mean, Clinkz vs Wraith King + Witch Doctor + Earthshaker, fairly sure you're practically guaranteed to get killed in that shit.

But to then find that even with THREE heroes in YOUR lane, accomplishing just about fuckall considering they can stunlock you from hero to zero, the rest of your lanes have also lost impressively to solo heroes. Just... for fuck's sake.

is shadowban real? lel, i tried to queue for a ranked game on us east. 15 min queue, didnt pop went to a stack with a friend.

time to make a smurf
    - Ronald Koeman.

2nd would be me, right?

I agree, they need to do something to griefers way more than low priority. They're probably afraid to, though, they might make someone rage quit and lose their hat money.

And what's wrong with skadi first on SF? If you are farming well it's a great item to rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    2nd would be me, right?
    Absolutely. It would be like the all star match @ ti4, except without rtz midas techies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I agree, they need to do something to griefers way more than low priority. They're probably afraid to, though, they might make someone rage quit and lose their hat money.
    I don't think Valve are afraid of any kind of backlash from these people, the problem is what can you do to them? Banning people is just going to have them making new accounts to play, its an inconvenience at best, so thats out of the question. Any kind of account restrictions can easilly be bypassed by making new accounts, things like locking them out of item drops or being able to use cosmetics of any sort doesn't go far enough to punish them. As fun as it would be as an experiment, you can't exactly set up some sort of system to automatically charge peoples credit cards every time they're out of line, its got far too much potential for abuse in more ways than one.

Chat bans can stop people venting in chat at least, but theres nothing to stop them just doing it again and again. They might eventually get the message, but in the meantime they're probably going to spoil a lot of games on the way.

I've never liked the idea of Low Priority. Putting griefers into a seperate matchmaking pool where they only play with other griefers, while it does remove them from normal play, isn't going to do much to really stop them from the kind of behaviour that got them in LP in the first place. Valve should be looking at trying to teach players what kind of behavior is acceptable and what isn't, try getting people out of their bad habits rather than reinforcing them by putting them with players who are just as bad as them. They're raking in the cash, so I'm sure they can come up with something - Or at least pay someone to come up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    2nd would be me, right?
    how do you have 13k post so fast
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    I don't think Valve are afraid of any kind of backlash from these people, the problem is what can you do to them? Banning people is just going to have them making new accounts to play, its an inconvenience at best, so thats out of the question. Any kind of account restrictions can easilly be bypassed by making new accounts, things like locking them out of item drops or being able to use cosmetics of any sort doesn't go far enough to punish them. As fun as it would be as an experiment, you can't exactly set up some sort of system to automatically charge peoples credit cards every time they're out of line, its got far too much potential for abuse in more ways than one.
    Give them MMR penalties. Get reported enough, lose MMR. That would piss off enough people already. Ban people from ranked entirely if you want, that would probably work. Who cares about people trolling unranked, it's people trolling ranked that's the real issue. Matchmaking is supposed to be the place for serious games. People will make new accounts, you say? Have fun grinding the literal 130 hours it takes to get to level 13 just to grief 10 games, get banned, and do it again.

Absolutely. It would be like the all star match @ ti4, except without rtz midas techies.
    Mid or feed.
    Huehuehue.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    how do you have 13k post so fast
    I have a lot of spare time at work...