Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I was also extremely disappointed in ppd for not retweeting "one less ego one more championship" after TI5. He seems to be pushing his salt persona much less in general, lately.
    cant retweet your own tweets

Even his stream isn't bad compared to most pros (other than his music).
    Yeah NA twitter humor

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    cant retweet your own tweets
    Shorthand for "tweet the exact same message again" (not that I knew that anyway)

@s4doto
    Yeah, chasing with QoP was probably a mistake, but like I said when it happened, they had already lost the game at that point, they kind of had to go for big plays. He wanted to catch someone but VP were already gone, his real mistake was thinking he could catch a hero as broken as Lina with a hero as balanced as QoP (yeah I just said QoP is balanced lolol no but seriously please make her ult not do pure damage anymore). s4 seems to be playing worse since he had to start being the leader, but that's expected, most drafters and leaders play supports, not mids. This makes Puppey every bit as much to blame in my opinion.

ppd gets made fun of a lot for having the lowest average net worth in all of pro doto, but I think it just goes to show the power of a position 5 who doesn't actually play the game and, instead, just watches what everyone else does so he can make decisions. I think there's a good reason ppd likes tree and CM so much, you don't have to actually look at your hero ever to contribute.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-08-15 at 01:24 AM.

Deleted
    Aui_2000 kicked from EG. LOL. Either all pros are just having fun on Twitter or this is some shit.

Fear goes 4, arteezy rejoins and goes 1.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

It got confirmed by EG manager, I don't think he would troll. Pretty sad news for Aui since he's a huge reason they won. Most teams, and especially CDEC, wasted all their bans on him, specifically, which is what allowed EG to pick whatever they wanted for everybody else.

Oh well, RIP EG, it was fun being a fan for the last year, enjoy dropping to tier 2 team status. China should enjoy the free wins for the next few majors. I just don't see this roster working out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Arteezy looked good entire TI imo and on all LANs leading up to that.

I have played with you, mostly AR. You know my opinion of AR. I just fuck around there and I don't judge anyone's skill based on what they do in AR. I do however question your ability to recognize skill if you think Arteezy wasn't performing extremely well this TI.

I mean, have you seen any Arteezy interviews? He's nowhere near how he is on stream. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXs6Sj9xVxY. One of his first interviews and compare that to Sumail or any other random pro and you see that Arteezy seems much less awkward. Did you see his TI interview? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emQJCCA5tLc. Does he come off as childish, arrogant and disrespectful? But I bet you don't bother with that stuff but judge his character off tiny snippets your see from reddit or some shit.
    AR often feels like playing reborn with 5 stack, which is that the other team seems to have solid 2k lower average MMR than your team. However since it's been like literally 10 years since I played with a group where people don't random it's hard to play very seriously, ever.

I've seen interviews but I dunno, it's not uncommon for people who act out in the internet to act normal in real life... especially on camera with mommy and daddy watching.

Now that RTZ is back to ruining EG just when I almost liked them my wish is for western shuffle to end up with 1 whole team worth rooting for. Maybe 4 anchors will stop throwing easy games. Or maybe western teams aren't worth it any more.

inb4 dendi and xboct join secret to replace s4 rtz

nice roster EG real funny see you at FUCK YOUJ

You heard it here first folks.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    wtf!!!!! What is EG thinking??? How can they kick Aui2000 after winning TI for RTZ of all people. Times like this I'm glad I'm not a professional gamer. That shit is no job security

Fear use to plays a mean support. And they are smart putting RTZ in #1. It is sad for AUI but its not in any way a loss of EG. PPD/Fear duo will do work mark my word.

ayy lmao i didnt expected this shit, psure fear is going out too or he will support? PPD+fear is going to be interesting. I'm so sad for aui :'( i dont even how ppd let rtz comeback holy fkn shit

"Artour on EG payroll this whole time, sabotaged Secret games by leaking strats to the Chinese to pave the way for EG win #figureditout"
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2015-08-15 at 07:34 AM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    I mean anyone who's actually watched comp DotA for a significant length of time has seen Fear play support before. He specifically used to play Rhasta and Visage when they picked it before Aui joined.

It'll work. He's hands-down the most versatile and consistent player in all of DotA. From a roster perspective, assuming PPD and RTZ can work together, it was a move EG would have been idiots not to make. RTZ's level of play up to TI and for most of TI has been transcendent (and I say this as someone who finds his public persona an absolute bore) - anyone who has actually followed pro DotA and isn't named Hermanni knows that.
    Last edited by mmoc312bb4353b; 2015-08-15 at 08:36 AM.

Now here's hoping ol' man Fear can keep the kids in check.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Now here's hoping ol' man Fear can keep the kids in check.
    Im shocked myself in case of EG :O

However this does look like securing fear health issues (arm) so he can move into supporting to unstrain the arm/nerves a bit...

EE and Fear both going from carry to support.

I wonder if ixmike88 is going to be gunning for any of the slots that are opening up from leavers. He's not the best, but I like the cut of his jib. And the cut of his mustache.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I say Twitter is the worst piece of shit. Trying to find stories n crap.

Not really sure AUI deserved that at all.

Deleted
    The fuck, poor Aui - easily top 3 supports in the world.

Massive downgrade for EG.

Deleted
    I'm surprised that Zai can't juggle school and Dota 2. I mean upper secondary school in Sweden is easy as fuck. Guess it has to do with LAN trips because it's compulsory to attend classes in Sweden.