10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    Ya the default build will probably be with necro/refresher/manta. That only spawns about 14 units with 100% evasion and 80% attack speed no big deal
    It's just like nature is profit but with necrominions instead of treants hue
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Nyx nyx nyx nyx nyx.

I dislike playing against Nyx, the moment you think you're safe jungling, boom Vendetta crit, stun, dagon, dead.

But dang that's impressive.
    And when you don't think you're safe you put down a sentry only to see him mid attack animation

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Oh my god i can't wait for Warden to come out, at least everyone will forget about how bullshit SS is.
    Too bad Storm wrecks Zet.

Quote Originally Posted by deathgrip1092 View Post
    And when you don't think you're safe you put down a sentry only to see him mid attack animation
    The stuff of nightmares.

Also, am I just missing something, or is this whole new "Dota levels" thing seem to be...really pointless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Also, am I just missing something, or is this whole new "Dota levels" thing seem to be...really pointless.
    They said that about achievement points in WoW too yet we saw so many achievement heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    They said that about achievement points in WoW too yet we saw so many achievement heroes.
    Eh, I mean, at least there are achievements that do unlock things in WoW. And the idea of achievements I have no issues with, it's just the level part specifically that I'm like "What's the point?". Would of rather they just added actual Steam achievements to Dota 2, but I guess the trophies will have to do instead.

Although I do suppose it will just be an e-peen competition, which is alright when you put it that way.

yay Reborn , also why people keep complaining about storm when theres lina and lesh? those heroes r the real cancer atm
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    I find myself just flaming people in pubs now, think I've finally gone insane.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    yay Reborn , also why people keep complaining about storm when theres lina and lesh? those heroes r the real cancer atm
    Ehh flavor of the month
    Lesh, lina, bloodseeker, bounty
    Tend to see those heroes fairly often

You can see Lesh and Lina coming, you can walk away from either of them, BKB actually stops them, you can kill them if you just jump on them and attack them. There are tons of reasons we don't complain about those heroes - quite simply, they aren't broken. They're still a little too strong for what they are, though. Lesh was fine before he got buffed and should just be reverted, same with Lina. Storm needs a total rework.

what is so op about storm, is that you need to counter him? being able to 1 shot you from far away (which he needs to have lot of items and hit you with it)

both lina and lesh build euls +blink/sb. do their stupid combo and run at you. also they own mid.

bkb also stop most of the storm dmg as well so.. and they're just as broken as storm if not more, but r easy as hell. storm is quite difficult and if you actually have lockdown he'll die.

they wont rework storm the hero has highskill cap and is really fun to play, no reason to rework him at all. yea some nerf but what? hes already shit in lane unless vs short ranged heroes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    I find myself just flaming people in pubs now, think I've finally gone insane.
    I've stop flaming a bit because sometimes I flame so much that I end up doing stupid shit as well.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

what is so op about storm, is that you need to counter him? being able to 1 shot you from far away (which he needs to have lot of items and hit you with it)

both lina and lesh build euls +blink/sb. do their stupid combo and run at you. also they own mid.

bkb also stop most of the storm dmg as well so.. and they're just as broken as storm if not more, but r easy as hell. storm is quite difficult and if you actually have lockdown he'll die.

they wont rework storm the hero has highskill cap and is really fun to play, no reason to rework him at all. yea some nerf but what? hes already shit in lane unless vs short ranged heroes.
    Psh, just pick Omniknight then obviously for Repel!

what is so op about storm
    His ultimate, which prevents you from going within 4000 units of a tower and also makes it impossible to kill him at the same time. The fact that he is one of the best farmers in the game on top of that.

It's well accepted that Lina is only good against 1 hero and absolute garbage against 2. Her combo has a massive mana cost, a decent cooldown, and can be stopped in a large number of ways. Leshrac is pretty strong right now, but people can't ban in pubs so you can always go pugna/antimage. AM is a pretty hard counter, even if he gets BKB, you can just sit back and wait for the BKB to run out and then ult him for 3500 damage in a huge AoE. The same could be said for Stor-oh wait, he can just zip away, even from blink. Storm is also, hilariously, a hard counter for AM before he gets manta, nice!

Once you BKB, Storm just ults away and waits 10 seconds and then comes back and kills you. At best, you run away and he made you waste a charge without doing anything. He also forced you to buy an item that doesn't do anything against him because you can't use it to actually kill him, only survive momentarily. Also, Storm has great auto attack damage and can actually kill plenty of heroes through BKB because he can zip around totally immune to spells and damage while he attacks.

no reason to rework him at all
    60% winrate in TI5, second highest winrate out of heroes picked regularly behind BH, tied with Gyro. If they nerf any part of him, they will probably make him underpowered. His mechanics are what make him good, not his numbers. Why do you think the "nerf" they tried last patch was removing vision on his ult (lmfao).

Deleted
    Started to learn Slark. Fun hero. Running around with 20+ stacks late game is so much fun actually.

Learning Slark in the middle of Leshrac meta, interesting decision. He's a pretty good pub hero in general but very underwhelming late game if you aren't massively ahead, I think it's too easy for the AoE nuke spam meta to shut him out. I used to find him fun to play but now it feels more of a pain than anything. 1v2ing offlane is still fun at least.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bloodseeker who is also popular atm does a very good job at fighting slarks.
    His passive make its difficult for a slark to hide from him, his ulti prevents slark from running away or risk running and putting yourself in the range of his passive.

Deleted
    Can't say I'm having that much success with Slark but I think it's fine. Having to deal with your counters only makes you better. I like the Treads, Aqulia, Drums build. For example, I already know how to deal wtih BS somewhat as Slark. You just ult and TP away if BS ruptures you. I mean it's not the best scenario but at least you live.

I used to love playing slark in dota 1 when he was a murloc, an australian bandit fishboy is just too annoying to play.
    Also mom+ethereal slark ftw

7+ Year Old Account
    I have seen MoM slark before, it can be scary. Depends on the other teams line up if you will be able to time it with your ulti in order to avoid getting nuked down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    60% winrate in TI5, second highest winrate out of heroes picked regularly behind BH, tied with Gyro. If they nerf any part of him, they will probably make him underpowered. His mechanics are what make him good, not his numbers. Why do you think the "nerf" they tried last patch was removing vision on his ult (lmfao).
    50% in the main event, bh has 92% w.r lel. lina has 63% gyro 66%

storm has a lot of counters, silences, stuns etc anything with lockdown that is instant. also a weak lane so unless he snowball hes not that hard to stop. also grouping up and fighting helps. hes squishy hero, waste a lot of mana really fast so am can just ult him and he'll die and probably his teammates as well.

hes not bad as lesh or lina, yea you can stop them if you're coordinated with ur team or w.e you can do the same vs storm. thats why he wasn't 1st /ban material.
    - Ronald Koeman.