Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Is it really that obvious? When the lower rated players are also the most fragile heroes on the team, they're bound to do poorly, this is not a support meta.
    It was extremely obvious. That Spectre was low. He kept dying to mines that he saw got placed. He literally had a lane ward from me all early game yet he kept dying to mines on lane and didn't ping mines to teammates so when we went there we died. All he did was stand on the lane and all he had to do was watch Techies place mines. Second low guy is the Sand King. Why? I knew he was low from the first 5 minutes. I took it upon myself to zone out Techies and let Sand King pull and stack and get his dagger. Color me surprised when he didn't stack at all between his pulls. Fuck that guy too.

In my other game it was obvious who was low because our DP was total shit. She made all the wrong calls. Every time she made the call to take a fight we lost the fight. And she made the mistake I said before. She died without having any purpose.

I'm not talking about stats here when I say "watch that game". I'm talking about their play. Doesn't matter what hero you're on. The moment you are in a game with me and you affect my play in any way I will figure out your MMR level.

- - - Updated - - -

Update 4: Yeah, US East players are definitely worse. They're so weak laners. I am actually shocked at how bad at laning US East players are.
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2015-09-12 at 10:21 PM.

How low were they actually? I never see the kind of bad you are describing in my games. Sounds like low 3ks when the lowest I've ever been matched with is around 4200. People generally know how to "play" i.e. copy the pros in my games.

Deleted
    How low were they actually? I never see the kind of bad you are describing in my games. Sounds like low 3ks when the lowest I've ever been matched with is around 4200. People generally know how to "play" i.e. copy the pros in my games.
    4.5-4.7k I think they were. I mean another example is I face an Ember as Storm and he manages to get zoned out at level 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    4.5k I think they were.
    Interesting, I never see people who don't know how to play their hero period. The usual 4.5k problems are essentially not knowing when to avoid fights and just farm, not knowing when to abandon teammates because you can't save them, being too confident late game when ahead and getting picked off. Most of their problems persist all the way up to the pro level, too, it's not like we don't see teams at TI5 trying to take Rosh when they can't possibly win a team fight there and have no vision. I would say the thing that holds most 4k NA players back from being 6k is that they're all a bunch of assholes and refuse to cooperate even a little bit. Most of the people I play with are alright, but they tilt the second they die once and start intentionally feeding or do other stupid shit and lose the game on purpose. I would switch to EU just to avoid the cancer that is the NA playerbase, but I don't think it really gets any better.

Deleted
    The 4ks in the US I've seen are as bad if not worse than EU 4ks. Trust me, it's not the attitude that's keeping them back. I mean, just laning against the 4ks I know exactly where they stand. I mean, it's unfair for me to lane against them since I am a laning god but that gives me an even better understanding of what they do wrong.

I mean, I can watch one of your replays with 4ks and I am sure they do almost everything wrong.
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2015-09-13 at 12:49 AM.

Interesting, I never see people who don't know how to play their hero period. The usual 4.5k problems are essentially not knowing when to avoid fights and just farm, not knowing when to abandon teammates because you can't save them, being too confident late game when ahead and getting picked off. Most of their problems persist all the way up to the pro level, too, it's not like we don't see teams at TI5 trying to take Rosh when they can't possibly win a team fight there and have no vision. I would say the thing that holds most 4k NA players back from being 6k is that they're all a bunch of assholes and refuse to cooperate even a little bit. Most of the people I play with are alright, but they tilt the second they die once and start intentionally feeding or do other stupid shit and lose the game on purpose. I would switch to EU just to avoid the cancer that is the NA playerbase, but I don't think it really gets any better.
    Whoa, that's just because in the US, its either you go balls deep or go home!

The 4ks in the US I've seen are as bad if not worse than EU 4ks. Trust me, it's not the attitude that's keeping them back. I mean, just laning against the 4ks I know exactly where they stand. I mean, it's unfair for me to lane against them since I am a laning god but that gives me an even better understanding of what they do wrong.

I mean, I can watch one of your replays with 4ks and I am sure they do almost everything wrong.
    Want to watch someone intentionally pick TA into 3 counters? That's pretty standard for the teammates I get

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1789542926
    we won tho lmao
    People throw big time at 4k bracket, I would say that's the only noticeable difference from 4ks to 5ks in my experience. 5ks throw a lot less. I think if you were serious in your criticisms, you could watch replays of 5ks and point out how they, also, do everything wrong. Pretty much everyone below the pro level makes mistakes constantly, even most of the pros make mistakes constantly.

Deleted
    Want to watch someone intentionally pick TA into 3 counters? That's pretty standard for the teammates I get

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1789542926
    we won tho lmao
    People throw big time at 4k bracket, I would say that's the only noticeable difference from 4ks to 5ks in my experience. 5ks throw a lot less. I think if you were serious in your criticisms, you could watch replays of 5ks and point out how they, also, do everything wrong. Pretty much everyone below the pro level makes mistakes constantly, even most of the pros make mistakes constantly.
    There is a major difference. I mean I don't even need to analyze 5k games separately. I notice the difference in the games I linked you and it's reflected in their performance. If you don't see the difference it just means you don't know the difference. There are worlds of difference between a 6k and a 4k. It's not only mentality. Mechanically, decision making, game understand. All play apart. It's not throwing, 4k just play worse. They have no purpose with their play and don't understand how to play the game. Just look at the games I already showed you. I already analyzed.

Like what are the TA counters there? As a 80% win rate TA player, none of those heroes worry me. Viper is annoying but can be dealt with. You can just runs circles around CK unless he gets super-fed. The ones that bother me are Ember and Slark. Those are the real counters to TA.

There is a major difference. I mean I don't even need to analyze 5k games separately. I notice the difference in the games I linked you and it's reflected in their performance. If you don't see the difference it just means you don't know the difference. There are worlds of difference between a 6k and a 4k. It's not only mentality. Mechanically, decision making, game understand. All play apart. It's not throwing, 4k just play worse. They have no purpose with their play and don't understand how to play the game. Just look at the games I already showed you. I already analyzed.
    Or maybe, just maybe, our experiences are different. You are hilariously arrogant and full of yourself for a pubstar, though I know most of it is just an act. We've played together, remember? Your opinion is automatically exclusive of all other opinions, not very conducive for a discussion.

TA is countered by the 30 armor dazzle gives to his team, poison touch + viper dots and slows which prevent her from attacking anybody in the first place, Wyvern's heal which blocks 100% of her damage. She predictably did nothing this game, we were saved heavily by Axe and enemy team throwing.

I also find it funny you think TA can take CK late game. Give both of them 6 slots and TA will get absolutely SMASHED. The ONLY way she beats CK is by being 15000 gold ahead of him. His only chance to be relevant in this game was to win his lane and get an early lead. I would say that wasn't going to happen against Viper, but he didn't even lane against Viper, they sent CK mid and he still lost. Enemy team was too busy trilaning me to make sure I never got a single CS.

Anyway, there are obviously differences between 4k and 5k and 6k. I'm not saying they're all the exact same. But the differences are minor. Sorry if you disagree, but it's not really worth arguing about much more. I have played hundreds of games with top 50 players on the NA ladder, they aren't much different from the shitcans I get in solo queue. They give up a lot less, that goes a long way. They all also exclusively play mid, go figure. That goes an even longer way.

Edit:
    6k MMR would currently make you top 150 in NA. If NA is full of such shit players, I fully invite you to create an alt and make the ladder, shouldn't take long. I even have an account that is almost level 13 I could give you, will probably calibrate the maximum as well.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-09-13 at 05:44 AM.

Deleted
    Oddly every 5k player I've ever seen is considerably worse than i am.

Just makes me think 90% are P2W kids.

Deleted
    Or maybe, just maybe, our experiences are different. You are hilariously arrogant and full of yourself for a pubstar, though I know most of it is just an act. We've played together, remember? Your opinion is automatically exclusive of all other opinions, not very conducive for a discussion.

TA is countered by the 30 armor dazzle gives to his team, poison touch + viper dots and slows which prevent her from attacking anybody in the first place, Wyvern's heal which blocks 100% of her damage. She predictably did nothing this game, we were saved heavily by Axe and enemy team throwing.

I also find it funny you think TA can take CK late game. Give both of them 6 slots and TA will get absolutely SMASHED. The ONLY way she beats CK is by being 15000 gold ahead of him. His only chance to be relevant in this game was to win his lane and get an early lead. I would say that wasn't going to happen against Viper, but he didn't even lane against Viper, they sent CK mid and he still lost. Enemy team was too busy trilaning me to make sure I never got a single CS.

Anyway, there are obviously differences between 4k and 5k and 6k. I'm not saying they're all the exact same. But the differences are minor. Sorry if you disagree, but it's not really worth arguing about much more. I have played hundreds of games with top 50 players on the NA ladder, they aren't much different from the shitcans I get in solo queue. They give up a lot less, that goes a long way. They all also exclusively play mid, go figure. That goes an even longer way.

Edit:
    6k MMR would currently make you top 150 in NA. If NA is full of such shit players, I fully invite you to create an alt and make the ladder, shouldn't take long. I even have an account that is almost level 13 I could give you, will probably calibrate the maximum as well.
    Trust me, I've always come off as arrogant though I'd like to think that most of the time I'm actually right. And unlike you, I don't ignore facts that are laid right in front of me. I've linked you several games that exactly supports what I say.

Of course CK smashes TA late game. Which is what I said... But at like 20 minutes TA run circles around a CK and CK's problem isn't that he is weak late game. His problem is that he can't get there in a reliable way. Dazzle armor counters TA? Sure, it's annoying but doesn't mean TA will die. Wyvern's heal is annoying too. I've faced plenty of Wyvern's and sure, the heal stops you from killing someone for a bit but nothing that can't be played around. Viper easily die to TA at level 6. The Viper Strike is dodgeable by Blink and Meld and Manta.

I'm 100% sure if you put 5 5k players against 5 4k players that the 5k players would win every game. If you put 5 6k players against 5 4k players it wouldn't even be a game. The 4ks would be stomped so hard. You think it's a coincidence I find laning against 4k players that much easier? There is a reason 4k bracket is the most toxic. Everyone thinks they're good and blame their team when in reality they're just as bad. That's why they aren't climbing. They don't improve.

I'm not gonna bother climbing solo queue. I don't find it enjoyable. I've been top 200 leaderboards in the past and to be honest, it's just isn't fun trying hard to win when your team sucks.
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2015-09-13 at 11:37 AM.

i've got so much free mmr as dark seer, the hero is so good atm. you dont even need to be good with vacuum wall. just buy be an utility hero with mek pipe blink + solar/glimmer or both, the enemy carry will have a hard lane because the carry will miss lh under tower, u'll get free farm (lane + enemy jungle). just shield meele heroes + haste on demand to whoever is in danger. so ez

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not gonna bother climbing solo queue. I don't find it enjoyable. I've been top 200 leaderboards in the past and to be honest, it's just isn't fun trying hard to win when your team sucks.
    then cant you just farm a bit more mmr and get into a good IHL?
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Well we have that in common. Though, it's not even about bad, people are just a fucking disease.
    http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1792404231
    Naga decided Gyro was bad and didn't deserve a win somewhere around 8 minutes into the game and actively tried to avoid helping the team and push lanes so we couldn't farm from then on out. The 4v5 was actually still winnable, but then Leshrac goes to the bathroom without DCing so we can't pause for him and they get free mid rax while it's 3v5 and we don't come back from that. A game that was extremely easy literally thrown away by my teammates and nothing a Syllabear can do. This happens way too often for me to even care about MMR anymore. I used to think people would try harder in ranked because they cared about their rating, but the opposite is true. The trolls know they can actually win by losing on purpose. In unranked, they can't hurt you, you lose nothing and you can just queue again in a game without them. But in ranked, they can cost you MMR, which they know will piss you off, so all the douchebags go ranked now and unranked is acually usually a more pleasant experience for me.

Anyway, I don't see how meld counters viper strike when any game over 3k MMR will have sentries mid for TA. Items help, sure, but that's later in the game, that doesn't work in the lane phase. And when you show up to every team fight and the response is you melding someone for 80 damage through Dazzle ult, then focusing that person down while losing refraction to DoTs, then that person simply getting a Wyvern heal, I don't see how you are going to make magic happen as TA. I think she's a great hero, and a very balanced mid pick, but she is made of paper and she doesn't actually do very much damage compared to a lot of heroes.

And you've totally missed the point these last ten or whatever pages. 5ks are better than 4ks. I'm not arguing they aren't. I'm arguing the difference isn't huge. I could take most 4k players and make them 5k players in a day if they would actually listen the fuck up and stop being a disease upon humanity. Let's not forget that having 4k MMR puts you in the top 1% of players already. There probably aren't more than 1-2 5ks in the world. We like to think that the people we play with is "everybody" but it's actually "nobody." Same reason I get players I've already muted in my games daily.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-09-14 at 04:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    i've got so much free mmr as dark seer, the hero is so good atm. you dont even need to be good with vacuum wall. just buy be an utility hero with mek pipe blink + solar/glimmer or both, the enemy carry will have a hard lane because the carry will miss lh under tower, u'll get free farm (lane + enemy jungle). just shield meele heroes + haste on demand to whoever is in danger. so ez
    And then there is a Rubik and he plays Seer better than you do kappa
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Anyway, I don't see how meld counters viper strike when any game over 3k MMR will have sentries mid for TA. Items help, sure, but that's later in the game, that doesn't work in the lane phase. And when you show up to every team fight and the response is you melding someone for 80 damage through Dazzle ult, then focusing that person down while losing refraction to DoTs, then that person simply getting a Wyvern heal, I don't see how you are going to make magic happen as TA. I think she's a great hero, and a very balanced mid pick, but she is made of paper and she doesn't actually do very much damage compared to a lot of heroes.

And you've totally missed the point these last ten or whatever pages. 5ks are better than 4ks. I'm not arguing they aren't. I'm arguing the difference isn't huge. I could take most 4k players and make them 5k players in a day if they would actually listen the fuck up and stop being a disease upon humanity. Let's not forget that having 4k MMR puts you in the top 1% of players already. There probably aren't more than 1-2 5ks in the world. We like to think that the people we play with is "everybody" but it's actually "nobody." Same reason I get players I've already muted in my games daily.
    Viper doesn't have Viper Strike during laning so I don't know what he should have sentries for. At level 6 Viper should be very afraid of a TA. And who says TA can't have sentries? The reason Dazzle isn't a counter is that TA doesn't need to fight until she is very much stronger or she can just do skrimishes and avoid full blown out fights until she is 100% stronger.

I'm sure those percentiles are so skewed. Anyone playing Dota 2 daily and actually try somehow to win should be over 3k to be considered average in my book. And 4k is still bad to me. 4k players are just bad and I can instantly tell the difference. The most telling thing as I've said earlier is that they just die for no reason. I mean, if you die in fights no matter how bad the fight was then that's fine but 4ks die just in the middle of the map for no reason. http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1790841485. The Spectre was the lowest. It's painfully obvious. He got caught out all the time. You know, I've played ranked since its release and every time I got queued with 4k players I could almost always say "yeah, that guy is low". Same with 5k players. I could tell when they were low 5k players too. If you play ranked enough you should be able to see it.

About the Naga ruining your game. Sure, it happens but not often for me. But maybe it's because I have such an impact that most of the times I don't make my teammates mad at me for being bad?

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    then cant you just farm a bit more mmr and get into a good IHL?
    I hate CM. I actually hate it. Drafting stage makes me bored.

Viper doesn't have Viper Strike during laning so I don't know what he should have sentries for. At level 6 Viper should be very afraid of a TA. And who says TA can't have sentries? The reason Dazzle isn't a counter is that TA doesn't need to fight until she is very much stronger or she can just do skrimishes and avoid full blown out fights until she is 100% stronger.
    Ah, the classic "everybody brings sentries" argument. There's an 8 year old argument about whether TA beats QoP in mid or not that revolves around this very thing. I think the general consensus is going to be that it's a lot easier for a 500 range hero to deward than a 100 range hero, which means bringing counter wards as TA is generally not intelligent unless you think they won't keep buying more for some reason. Anyway, sentries remove meld from the game, allowing a hero like Viper to beat TA out of her refraction and kill. Assuming the Viper doesn't go afk and eat psi blades spill all the time, it should not be a very hard lane for him.

As far as finding low mmr players goes, I think the effect you're seeing is that weak heroes do poorly in any game now, and lower rated players tend to care less what hero they pick (I'm a prime example of this). That's because picking broken heroes is the best way to gain MMR, so the people who aren't Leshrac in your game are bound to be lower MMR, as they aren't taking advantage of (see: abusing) the patch. Here's an example
    http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1792482333
    Guess who the worst player was? It wasn't ranked, actually, so no way to be sure, but I'm going to say 99% chance it was Sniper. Is it obvious because of the way he died to brood because he ran around in the jungle under webs with 200 health like an idiot, or is it obvious because he actually picked Sniper in a game like this? Or in any game? I know 4ks go and die a lot for no reason. 5ks do it, too. 6ks don't exist, as noted, there are 140 of them in the western world so probably not more than a couple dozen on at any time.

You're also a mid player, which removes that entire lane from the equation when it comes to guessing who the awful is. I frequently have the lowest MMR on the team as my mid, and it's less obvious when he's still 10000 gold ahead of anybody else simply because he is mid and Leshrac.

Playing mid is almost certainly the only way to reliably gain MMR in this community. Having a mid that does well goes a long way to preventing the rage throwing, I'm sure. I've really been trying to find a reason for it, because it happens to me constantly, and I would say is actually a majority of my losses, and yet it doesn't seem to happen to other people hardly at all. I don't see how going mid prevents your support from getting pissed off at your carry and going afk, but there must be some magic to it, as the people who don't complain about throwers tend to be mid players. I've accepted that winning solo ranked has nothing to do with skill, at this point, it's all about being able to stop your team from giving up 5 minutes in, that's how you win.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-09-14 at 12:42 PM.

Deleted
    Ah, the classic "everybody brings sentries" argument. There's an 8 year old argument about whether TA beats QoP in mid or not that revolves around this very thing. I think the general consensus is going to be that it's a lot easier for a 500 range hero to deward than a 100 range hero, which means bringing counter wards as TA is generally not intelligent unless you think they won't keep buying more for some reason. Anyway, sentries remove meld from the game, allowing a hero like Viper to beat TA out of her refraction and kill. Assuming the Viper doesn't go afk and eat psi blades spill all the time, it should not be a very hard lane for him.

As far as finding low mmr players goes, I think the effect you're seeing is that weak heroes do poorly in any game now, and lower rated players tend to care less what hero they pick (I'm a prime example of this). That's because picking broken heroes is the best way to gain MMR, so the people who aren't Leshrac in your game are bound to be lower MMR, as they aren't taking advantage of (see: abusing) the patch. Here's an example
    http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1792482333
    Guess who the worst player was? It wasn't ranked, actually, so no way to be sure, but I'm going to say 99% chance it was Sniper. Is it obvious because of the way he died to brood because he ran around in the jungle under webs with 200 health like an idiot, or is it obvious because he actually picked Sniper in a game like this? Or in any game? I know 4ks go and die a lot for no reason. 5ks do it, too. 6ks don't exist, as noted, there are 140 of them in the western world so probably not more than a couple dozen on at any time.

You're also a mid player, which removes that entire lane from the equation when it comes to guessing who the awful is. I frequently have the lowest MMR on the team as my mid, and it's less obvious when he's still 10000 gold ahead of anybody else simply because he is mid and Leshrac.

Playing mid is almost certainly the only way to reliably gain MMR in this community. Having a mid that does well goes a long way to preventing the rage throwing, I'm sure. I've really been trying to find a reason for it, because it happens to me constantly, and I would say is actually a majority of my losses, and yet it doesn't seem to happen to other people hardly at all. I don't see how going mid prevents your support from getting pissed off at your carry and going afk, but there must be some magic to it, as the people who don't complain about throwers tend to be mid players. I've accepted that winning solo ranked has nothing to do with skill, at this point, it's all about being able to stop your team from giving up 5 minutes in, that's how you win.
    I'm quite sure they've changed so you can eat sentries with tangos, mate. You don't even take Meld as TA until level 7 usually so have fun with your early sentries. I'm sure they're helpful.

No, it's not the effect of weak heroes. It's the effect of having no purpose when you play. I mean, the replay I just linked you showed the Spectre being the low guy while the LC was higher. It's telling because of their impact and how LC doesn't randomly die around the map. http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1787761588. Here, another game. Gyro and Ember were low, BS and Riki were high. Tell me again how it is because they're on weak heroes.

Nothing to do with skill you say. But at the end of the day, it's a skill to have impact in a game. If you don't have impact you are not good at ranked MM.
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2015-09-14 at 12:56 PM.

I'm quite sure they've changed so you can eat sentries with tangos, mate. You don't even take Meld as TA until level 7 usually so have fun with your early sentries. I'm sure they're helpful.
    So he won't even need sentries to beat you out of the lane, nice. And, when you try to tango his sentries, he can tango yours as well, funny how that works.

And are you implying gyro and riki are weak heroes? Not sure what I can say to that. Gyro and Ember are infinitely easier to kill than riki or BS. Given a team with no stuns or supports, looks like Gyro did pretty well to me. You keep seeing what you want to see, whether or not it reflects reality isn't important I guess. Whole conversation is pretty much meaningless as is, below the professional level dota is just a game of luck with who you get in matchmaking. Maybe after a few hundred games you can reduce the impact of matchmaking luck, but most of us don't play that much, and it won't make the losses any more bearable.

Let's not forget that even within a small MMR range there is a huge skill difference in players. A 4k player who always randoms is better than a 5k player who only plays Storm TA QOP SF (see what I did there lmao). Lots and lots of people abused troll to go up in MMR so they could wave their 5k MMR dick around in the air while it lasted, most of them dropped back down to 4k and the cry posts on reddit when 6.84 came out about losing MMR were delicious.

If you don't have impact you do not play mid
    ftfy m8
    Go make an alt account and play nothing but offlane and see if you can get half the MMR you have as mid, I'll be quite impressed. Hell, don't even make an alt, play your main and play nothing but offlane and see if you can even keep up the same MMR you currently have, I'll be quite impressed.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-09-14 at 02:48 PM.

unless you're 7k playing with 3k, getting mmr as offlane isn't that bad if u pick heroes as dark seer, tusk, es etc.

also people do buy sentries if u ask for them, unless its 1 support and jungler. people always buy sentries for me when theres a bh, and I think ta does beat viper, just because you can out farm him easily.

and ta is a hero with one of the highest burst in the game so even if there was a dazzle/ww (ww is more annoying but you can psi blades when he uses his e, but you wont be able todo it everytime) people barely prebuff it to have 40 armor at the second ta jumps also like u said couple page ago, "just wait 10 sec" (24 actually) and dazzle ult is gone
    I think ta is just legit because the way she get ahead of everyone, if that doesn't happen she isn't very good (aka block her ancients and ez game)

- - - Updated - - -

also is anyone else hyped to watch n0tail mid? tho I am a bit disappointed that miracle will play carry instead of his 8k mid.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Yeah TA is pretty good at farming, I agreed to that. She wins by being 10000 gold ahead of everybody else. Heroes that are on the same level as she is can usually deal with her pretty easily. Her meld/refraction burst is nice but it's not that spectacular on anybody with armor.

I don't think dark seer can win pubs, I always lose with that hero. It's the same thing every time, you win your lane, abuse their carry, farm a lot of gold, but the enemy just abandons whatever lane you go to and stomps everybody else on your team. If you try to show up for team fights and vacwall they just ignore you while they stomp your team. There's nothing DS can do to ensure his teammates don't feed, surge is all he has to help people out and it won't work when people get one shotted by laguna blade. At best you can use your gold to buy support items for people. But then, why not play Enigma, he does the same thing and has two stuns.