Deleted
    Why did they nerf Power Treads? There were still plenty of noobs who hadn't realized how good the item was and went Phase Boots on several heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Why did they nerf Power Treads? There were still plenty of noobs who hadn't realized how good the item was and went Phase Boots on several heroes.
    because they're op? (still op imo) plus the nerf to phase. gonna go arcane on every hero now Kappa
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    because they're op? (still op imo) plus the nerf to phase. gonna go arcane on every hero now Kappa
    They were, but my point was that many didn't realize it. Phase Boots TA, lol. Phase Boots Ember, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    They were, but my point was that many didn't realize it. Phase Boots TA, lol. Phase Boots Ember, lol.
    well phase boots ember is legit for those 10-20 min snowball, treads if behind and need to farm I think. anyway travel is way better than treads and phase on him IMO.

also lmao at the new chat, getting u with people in ur city, pretty cool.
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2015-09-25 at 01:23 AM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

do you really think those nerf send him to the trash tier?
    Yes, absolutely. The nerf to remnant will hurt his jungling a lot, and the 30% base mana cost on ball lightning is going to make zip zapping in 200 unit increments to be immune to everything while you auto someone down unviable. The ult nerf also nerfed A) the maximum distance he can possibly ult and B) how much mana he has left after huge ults. In conjunction with my first point, it will be much more difficult for an early game no items Storm to zip 3000 units on top of you from fog, blow you up, and zip back out. What used to be spending 70% of his mana to kill you and still having plenty of mana to teleport the distance of a blink dagger and be safe is now MAYBE killing you but not having mana to ult at all.

meh, remnant changes hurts in the lane phase but its still the same as lvl 4, the vision hurts but w.e, u'll just max it anyway instead of the 2-1/3-4 build, the mana ult hurts. but it wont make the hero unplayable at all not terrorblade level of nerf, if anything I am happy because people will stop picking him and only storm lovers like myself will keep playing the hero, his counters didnt get that much buff and lina lesh nerf r good for him.

bloodstone didnt get any mana regen nerf so its still amazing. bottle nerf was just 60 hp less in the 3 charges and the mana still intact.
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2015-09-25 at 02:31 AM.
    - Ronald Koeman.

meh, remnant changes hurts in the lane phase but its still the same as lvl 4, the vision hurts but w.e, u'll just max it anyway instead of the 2-1/3-4 build, the mana ult hurts. but it wont make the hero unplayable at all not terrorblade level of nerf, if anything I am happy because people will stop picking him and only storm lovers like myself will keep playing the hero, his counters didnt get that much buff and lina lesh nerf r good for him.

bloodstone didnt get any mana regen nerf so its still amazing. bottle nerf was just 60 hp less in the 3 charges and the mana still intact.
    The mana nerf hurts Storm early game, and stops him from jungling at level 5 so easily, which means he can't come back from a bad start as quickly. It also hurts his ability to dive the second he gets level 6. I didn't have too much of a problem with 6 slotted Storm with 30 bloodstone charges, the problem I had with the hero is that you couldn't do much at all to prevent him from getting there outside of constantly 5 manning. It'll be harder for him to get early game pickoffs and farm heads for his first two items now.

And you're right, even if it doesn't ruin the hero, plenty of people will stop playing him as a kneejerk reaction to the nerfs which is good enough for me.

BURN IN HELL LESH,STORM,BH,BS,TECHIES,SB
    Time for mjolnir/skadi enchantress to shine.

Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    Time for mjolnir/skadi enchantress to shine.
    Yay, so even more people try to afk farm jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Yay, so even more people try to afk farm jungle.
    pfft who said anything about jungle!

Lol pubstompers x)

mirana buffs YAWSSSSSSSSS!

7+ Year Old Account
    Techies got blasted. The way he is now, much more of a liability to have on your team.
    Been seeing alot more Ogre Magi and Outworld since the patch dropped, not sure why. Ogre did get a bit tankier, did not think his bloodlust buff was that big. OD just got more str and extended range on his ult without an aghs right?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Techies got blasted. The way he is now, much more of a liability to have on your team.
    Been seeing alot more Ogre Magi and Outworld since the patch dropped, not sure why. Ogre did get a bit tankier, did not think his bloodlust buff was that big. OD just got more str and extended range on his ult without an aghs right?
    His ult also always mana burn now. I think its just a phase, people always wanna play OD, hes a dominant laner, it just depends on the rest of the cast if hes viable at anything else or not. I see many nukes getting buffed across the logs, OD given more HP. Invoker getting some tweaks, lesh biting the dust, it could be ODs time.

Deleted
    LOL. Tinker buffed and Storm nerfed. This is the dream.

Invoker does insane right click damage now with alacrity, I was killing a mid Lina as an offlane Invoker in 3 auto attacks at level like 9 last night with max E build. Might actually be a decent mid again, you never know what a couple of flat damage points can do for a hero.

TB still shit tier, imo, most other heroes didn't really get remarkable buffs. Nerfs to broken heroes is all I really wanted anyway. Batrider probably a good hero again, though I wish they'd leave flamebreak as it was and give him some base damage back.

Game is just full of bugs now, it's crazy. Hope they work hard and fix it all soon, as in like, today. Need to grind my 6k MMR while all the mid only fotm pickers don't know what to do.

Tinker buff is probably over the top. He almost has his level 3 ult at level 2 for the same mana cost, and his level 3 ult is absolutely ridiculous...and all his counters got nerfed. 6.85 the Tinker Strikes Back.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-09-25 at 07:10 PM.

hows WK just get a +7 base damage?

thats huge..

PA seems like she might get a fair bit more play now. Dagger can proc practically everything, and certainly includes basher. Shit, we throwing hammers now.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    PA seems like she might get a fair bit more play now. Dagger can proc practically everything, and certainly includes basher. Shit, we throwing hammers now.
    It also cleaves around you with BFury. Weird interactions are explained here: https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comme...ger_mechanics/
    Last edited by Mellomania; 2015-09-25 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    It also cleaves around you with BFury. Weird interactions are explained here: https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comme...ger_mechanics/
    Can't say I'm as compelled by cleave stuff. I know Diffusal Blade and Skull Basher works, rest of it is mostly obvious.