Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

What is your worst hero?

Since we have a favorite hero topic then why not make a worst hero one? Anyway my worst hero would be pudge since I fail at hooks and my teammates keep blaming me for being bad at hooks or pudge in general. So what's your worst hero to play with?

Deleted
    Invoker.

I'm am absolutely useless at him. I hate the cookie cutter build for him, and usually you have to take him on mid (which is the lane i like to avoid) and he requires a lot of finger dexterity to manage changing his invokes in and out of battles. Usually i just mash Quas, Wex and Exort after using Sunstrike and Meteor and hope for the best .

I think if i ever actually got a high amount of hero experience on him, i'd like him a lot more. At the lower levels he's a bit useless to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meepo. I just can' multi task. So I also suck with most other heroes who have additional units (Lone Druid, Enchantress, Chen, etc).

Deleted
    Skywrath, i like playing him, but i always lose. 0 - 5 atm

Lich, never again.

Any hero that requires 'heavy' micro (e.g. Meepo, Chen, etc). Even though I have an RTS background, I seem to have such a hard time micro'ing in Dota 2.

Edit: Also Anti-mage. I don't think I'm necessarily bad with him, but I've played him 9 times and my winrate with him is 11%...
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2013-09-16 at 05:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    Any hero that requires 'heavy' micro (e.g. Meepo, Chen, etc). Even though I have an RTS background, I seem to have such a hard time micro'ing in Dota 2.
    Most people just panic or try to do things too fast in Dota which often ends badly, i see it alot when people play Chen

Quote Originally Posted by d0oms View Post
    Most people just panic or try to do things too fast in Dota which often ends badly, i see it alot when people play Chen
    I think that's my problem, especially during team fights. I have a hard time focusing because so much is going on at once, which causes me to bungle my hotkeys and usually die without doing much of anything. That's probably why my favorite heroes are Slark, Ursa, and Bloodseeker, all heroes that you can tunnel vision with and do alright.

Deleted
    Any hero that requires good control of several units at the same time, so that would primarily be Meepo. Heroes like Enigma is fine since his pets don't do much other than auto attack, and its not the end of the world if they end up killed.

I also play badly with heroes with too many passives (looking at you Drow ranger), I just get so bored with her that I have trouble paying attention. I usually prefer gankers/supports for that reason, they are the ones with the most fun spells.

Deleted
    Oh man that's gotta be Storm.
    My winrate is like 0% over 5+ games. I've never managed to be the least bit relevant with him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Meepo. I just can' multi task. So I also suck with most other heroes who have additional units (Lone Druid, Enchantress, Chen, etc).
    Ditto.
    Any hero with copies or adds. Chen for example. Can't play multiple units with different abilities at the same time.

Deleted
    Any Initiator & squishy melee carrys without escape stuff (like Blink)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty terrible at Lone Druid. I really would like to get good at him, but the managing the bear just ends up with me standing still like an idiot or walking into stupid things.

Batrider.. I just can't understand that hero, I can play against him pretty easily but I can't play him personally :<

Deleted
    Puck, for some reason I can't use phase shift or orb properly.

Deleted
    I rock at every hero no but I am terrible at most support! I feed, forget to place wards and are just worthless!

what kind of "worst" tho?

going by winrate on heroes i played enough times, my worst is naix in that regard, even tho i can play him decently.
    going by being horrible with the hero, its any kind of multitasker. since im travelling alot and play on laptop without my trusty g15, i dont have my usual keybinds for group control and cant manage proper micro. As long as summons dont have any abilities i can manage, but visage/ench/meepo/brew is a big nono for me. And I suck with invoker, but thats mostly because i dont play him at all. Maybe one day, ill just spam bot games all day long to memorize the spells other than EEE and QQQ.

Probably Invoker. I've only played it once, but it's just too much for me to handle.

Deleted
    I just played Chen for the first time.

Yeap.