Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Yeah, I don't get all these people coming from League of Losers and expecting DotA to be as easy as LoL. It's not a problem when they're like "oh wow this is harder than I thought, help pls", but when they act like they know what they're doing and that the GAME is the problem... jesus christ, I wish they'd just get cancer.
    Wow... You have MAJOR issues. Go to a psychiatrist.
    Last edited by Waterisbest; 2012-07-13 at 05:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest View Post
    Wow... You have MAJOR issues. Go to a psychiatrist.
    Doubt he's serious dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
    Doubt he's serious dude.
    Six of one, half dozen of the other. If people are gonna act like that in a game, where everyone's just having fun, what're they gonna be like in the real world?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Six of one, half dozen of the other. If people are gonna act like that in a game, where everyone's just having fun, what're they gonna be like in the real world?
    Completely fine and normal. Do you really believe he / she goes around telling people to get cancer in person? Being anonymous does strange things to ze mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazytramp View Post
    Completely fine and normal. Do you really believe he / she goes around telling people to get cancer in person? Being anonymous does strange things to ze mind.
    I don't really see people refusing to accept responsibility for their own mistakes as being fine and normal.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    I don't really see people refusing to accept responsibility for their own mistakes as being fine and normal.
    People are idiots on the internet; you asked what they'd be like in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Lanaya out, so any strategies on how to manage the traps thing?
    Keep one up on each rune, can preplace them at certain high traffic spots (hills near mid/main jungle-to-lane spots for the side of the map you're on). In general, you don't need them to be up in advance of a fight because it's so easy to drop them on top of someone and instantly activate. With just phase boots you more than make up for the amount of time it takes to cast. You can drop them all over your lane early game to put up some decent passive pressure, making it easier to set ganks up.

All in all, TA is a pretty easy hero to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Harder than most heroes heroes in my opinion.

For pub stomps yes. If people buy wards and know what they're doing not so much.

Just grab a DS to vacuum people on top of you for a free double hide that hits for like 900 damage at level 7 and hope they don't pick Leshrac.

Deleted
    The list of titles at this upcoming World Cyber Games has been reported upon by GreatFrag.co, with some surprising decisions, including the replacement of League of Legends with Dota 2.

[...]

Of this announcement, the most notable edition is that the hugely popular sponsored title, League of Legends, will not be returning this year. Instead, Dota 2 will make its debut appearance at WCG 2012 as a primary title. In addition, its prequel Warcraft III mod, DotA, will appear as a promotional title for the leisure of the Chinese teams that have yet to make the transition.
    Not that it means anything, they dropped CS 1.6 too

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    More hidden heroes in the picture this week, btw. Guess Valve was a little trolly, cuz Nyx was in the artwork last week but didn't come out, but there's heroes hiding in the new pic.

http://media.steampowered.com/apps/d...anaya_full.jpg

bottom right corner

Damn trolls =/

Lanaya is way more easier to control compared to Warcraft 3 engine.

but dat trap animation...IT's way more slower compared to org. DotA
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2012-07-14 at 02:55 PM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Lanaya is way more easier to control compared to Warcraft 3 engine.

but dat trap animation...IT's way more slower compared to org. DotA
    It's still pretty fast. Played her last night, but damn teammate chose riki so the other team had an annoying Slardar who just truesighted me every chance he got. Was lame. Still won, though, because they would focus me during fights and Refraction would stall long enough for Black Hole and Smoke Screen to go off, and they never went after Riki who ended the game backstabbing for ~500 damage a swing. So dumb, lol.

Just showcased TA for Zefie in a random PuG and got called a "TA picker" like six minutes into the game...I guess every agility hero player is now a "(name) picker" like that's a bad thing.

The joke stopped at AM picker, imo.

Deleted
    Just showcased TA for Zefie in a random PuG and got called a "TA picker" like six minutes into the game...I guess every agility hero player is now a "(name) picker" like that's a bad thing.

The joke stopped at AM picker, imo.
    Clearly, it's not just because you were 5 when he was 2 and you had freefarm. At all.

Yeah, he was mad, so what. Doesn't mean it wasn't a dumb thing to say. Losing a solo lane to a hard counter, enemy player is automatically bad someohw.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
    It's still pretty fast. Played her last night, but damn teammate chose riki so the other team had an annoying Slardar who just truesighted me every chance he got. Was lame. Still won, though, because they would focus me during fights and Refraction would stall long enough for Black Hole and Smoke Screen to go off, and they never went after Riki who ended the game backstabbing for ~500 damage a swing. So dumb, lol.
    you don't use meld for defensive purposes %99 of the time. Invisibility is not a tool for TA mostly. You use meld because it gives you good burst damage. In my opinion, true sight doesn't effects TA effectiveness. About animation, maybe it's just me but it feels like very slow.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    you don't use meld for defensive purposes %99 of the time. Invisibility is not a tool for TA mostly. You use meld because it gives you good burst damage. In my opinion, true sight doesn't effects TA effectiveness. About animation, maybe it's just me but it feels like very slow.
    Oh, I know, but it helps that they lose you as a target for a couple of seconds, and the fact that i was down to 0ish armor = if Refraction isn't up... I was dead. Ended up going like 13-12 cuz I would get focused each fight while they let Riki rip them apart.