Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    what do you mean i die if i punch him

punching things is how things die
    use deadly crane stance.
    if done right, no can defence

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    use deadly crane stance.
    if done right, no can defence

do you think your wu-tang sword can defeat me?

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    do you think your wu-tang sword can defeat me?
    you too stupid to dodge!

For the first time, I used chat, trading functions and surfed in store. After 5 mins, my CPU was overloaded and couldn't even render 5 frames per second. Any1 having same problem? Some sort of bug I suppose because I have no problem on my end.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    my CPU was overloaded and couldn't even render 5 frames per second
    I have no problem on my end
    well, technically...

Either way, nobody has recently reported such an issue to the developer forum. Some people appear to have some serious FPS issues, though. Does this happen every time you do this or is this a one-time thing? If you're able to recreate it on demand, you should email icefrog about it.

Sorry to steal the subject away from Kuntantee's issue, but I was just thinking about the first time I played Dota and the heros that had full map ulties. We had a Zues and Me as profit and some-one else... Zues did His ulty- Unknown did theirs, I did Profits and got a penta kill- enemy team wasn't at fountain, but wasn't fighting ither they were waiting at base towers while we pushed. The question is, who was it (hero) that could have gone 2nd to do this... for the life of me I can't remember.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    Sorry to steal the subject away from Kuntantee's issue, but I was just thinking about the first time I played Dota and the heros that had full map ulties. We had a Zues and Me as profit and some-one else... Zues did His ulty- Unknown did theirs, I did Profits and got a penta kill- enemy team wasn't at fountain, but wasn't fighting ither they were waiting at base towers while we pushed. The question is, who was it (hero) that could have gone 2nd to do this... for the life of me I can't remember.
    Spectre aka Mercurial

Ancient Apparition?

got a penta kill
    watch your words xD

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to have being cheesy and making people hate life, do a Batrider+Zeus lane. Holy christ that's one obnoxious lane to be against.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

well, technically...

Either way, nobody has recently reported such an issue to the developer forum. Some people appear to have some serious FPS issues, though. Does this happen every time you do this or is this a one-time thing? If you're able to recreate it on demand, you should email icefrog about it.
    I meant I have no similar problem in any other game. In-game FPS is okay, I have no problems. It's the client(when I'm doing stuff in store, chat, trading etc.) overloading the CPU. Also I really doubt IceFrog would be interested in technical problems. Anyway if this shit continues I'll write it in official forums.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2012-11-29 at 10:05 PM.

Also I really doubt IceFrog would be interested in technical problems. Anyway if this shit continues I'll write it in official forums.
    You'd be surprised.

Master Frog probably cares a lot about everything DotA related. What started out as a fun personal project for him is going to make him a millionaire as long as he keeps caring.

Well, I don't know how much money he gets from Valve actually, but I can't imagine it's small.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Master Frog probably cares a lot about everything DotA related. What started out as a fun personal project for him is going to make him a millionaire as long as he keeps caring.

Well, I don't know how much money he gets from Valve actually, but I can't imagine it's small.
    I can imagine the money that the store in dota cash in every day... Its probably a lot higher than Furions GPM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    I can imagine the money that the store in dota cash in every day... Its probably a lot higher than Furions GPM.
    You guys are silly, didn't you see the 1300 GPM antimage? Furion can only dream of that.

Valve has a very small amount of employees with regard to their size. Their bar for hiring people is absurdly high, they will only hire people who not only has great expertise in multiple fields - they only hire people who work really well in groups and in social situations. At Valve, nobody is your boss (not even GabeN) and very few people permanently work on one game/project (IceFrog is probably the only one constantly on Dota 2). Every so often, they have everyone vote on each others' deserved salary, and employees get paid based on the mean of these numbers. I'd imagine IceFrog gets voted pretty highly in these polls, even if he was a misanthropist and never spoke to anyone. You can read the Valve Employee Handbook if you want to know more. They give this as sort of a guide to new employees or potential hires.

You guys are silly, didn't you see the 1300 GPM antimage? Furion can only dream of that.
    I had 1472 GPM in a matchmaking game once.

https://dotabuff.com/matches/18415301

Valve has a very small amount of employees with regard to their size. Their bar for hiring people is absurdly high, they will only hire people who not only has great expertise in multiple fields - they only hire people who work really well in groups and in social situations. At Valve, nobody is your boss (not even GabeN) and very few people permanently work on one game/project (IceFrog is probably the only one constantly on Dota 2). Every so often, they have everyone vote on each others' deserved salary, and employees get paid based on the mean of these numbers. I'd imagine IceFrog gets voted pretty highly in these polls, even if he was a misanthropist and never spoke to anyone. You can read the Valve Employee Handbook if you want to know more. They give this as sort of a guide to new employees or potential hires.
    Oh that's pretty interesting. Seems like it would work well as long as the company is kept small.

I had 1472 GPM in a matchmaking game once.

https://dotabuff.com/matches/18415301
    Awesome, as Tiny too! Furion is so DotA1.

I watched NTH's EternaLEnVy pull 1100+ GPM as Anti-Mage on his stream a while back. >400 LH before 30 minutes. I was watching the game together with two friends in my team, we had drafted AM earlier that day. By the time our AM had Treads+Midas+Battle Fury, EV had two Battle Furies, Hand of Midas and Treads. I was a bit impressed with how well he seemed to hard carry seeing as most he ever does is staying single-digit level until lategame and stack every camp as often as possible.

I'll just leave this here and maybe you can understand my post:

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, as Tiny too! Furion is so DotA1.
    Fed carry-Tiny is just fucking disgusting. Completely game-breaking, though I guess if you let him farm for 40 minutes you deserve it.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

I typed out a big post about how Tiny is the best hero ever but decided not to post it. Suffice to say avalance and toss make it impossible to stop him from farming, at least somewhat. He can farm energy boots with a couple of waves the second you leave lane even if you stack the lane against him. and with just that item he can go jungling and avatoss his way to victory. His weakness, like many other burst heroes, is in his absurd cooldowns.

And once he gets scepter I can believe 1000+ GPM in a good game. Destroying every enemy building on the map sure helps get the GPM up there.