Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Ends up most times I play like one game and I'm like "ugh, this isn't even fun... back to WoT."
    World of Tanks ;3?
    geez i wish someone else than WG made this game (or not f2p) it soo force you to buy premium past t6/7......

stacking is always better expierence no matter what bracket you are and it is problem for all team based games there are no easy solutions ;/

Honestly the only thing that kinda bugs me about pub games is that people never learn. Always with the Nightstalker. They never get it. If it's night and he's missing you gotta be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    World of Tanks ;3?
    geez i wish someone else than WG made this game (or not f2p) it soo force you to buy premium past t6/7......
    nu-uh, it doesnt actually force you to buy PA after t6\7, quite a few 5lvl tanks farm pretty well, KV-1, STuG-3, and a few more.
    hell, I managed to farm on Ferdinand, 8th lvl SPG, and farmed enough money to buy Jagdtiger!
    what really forces buying a PA and/or Premium Tank is craving for 9\10th lvls.

Deleted
    I doubt this is the right place to ask this but i thought i would give it a go on the off chance. Has anyone got a couple of spare Dota 2 keys they do not need? I would be very grateful as it would allow me to invite my two best mates to play with me. They play LoL and wont pay for Dota 2 as there just cheap skates :P

http://www.reddit.com/r/sharedota2/ People give keys away all the time there, theres also a giant text list of 800 keys but its been out for a few hours and all of them may have been used, no way to really tell. Also a huge invite wave just went out so lots of people should be giving keys away this week.

Deleted
    Thank you for your help. Really looking forward to playing with people i know

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Tanks ;3?

stacking is always better expierence no matter what bracket you are and it is problem for all team based games there are no easy solutions ;/
    Yup! I play it all the time with my brother. I guess it can be a little annoying since teammates do stupid shit all the time when I'm playing solo, but I don't really get into it like Dota. Maybe because games are over in like 5-8 minutes on average instead of 35-50. It's definitely a lot more grindy than I like, but the gameplay is frackkin sweet, so it's worth it for me.

I really don't like how Dota basically requires you to five-stack or in-house to get games that aren't complete shit, but I also can't think of any ways of doing something about it. I do know that the source of the frustration is less about having bad teammates and more about being forced to endure what's often a lengthy game (enemy team is good enough to farm retard teammates, not good enough to actually know how to fucking PUSH) or else you get penalized for not wanting your time wasted.

Like, if you got a bad BG group in WoW? Oh well, AFK out and do something else in-game while you sit out for 15 minutes. Bad team in WoT? Well, you'll probably die pretty fast if your team sucks, and once you're dead you can leave the battle and queue up another game with a different tank while you wait for the other game to resolve.

Bad team in Dota 2? Fuck you, you're stuck with them even if there's literally no fun of any kind to be had.

I mean, I saw plenty of reasons not to put a forfeit system into Dota in the month or so of LoL I played - it encourages people to be complete shitbags and sit in fountain from 05:00 because their team didn't get first blood or the support accidentally took a creep they would've missed anyway, or because the moons aren't in alignment or any other stupid fucking reason. But it's also really frustrating to be stuck in a game that isn't even fun because you can't get anything done on your own and your teammates are all being complete asshats to each other.

There's gotta be some way to make public matchmaking better. I just don't know what that way is.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Honestly the only thing that kinda bugs me about pub games is that people never learn. Always with the Nightstalker. They never get it. If it's night and he's missing you gotta be careful.
    Well, it's one thing if they just suck. Believe it or not, most people are actually pretty nice and just want to have a good time, so if you know what they did wrong (stopped hiding behind the tower against an automatic murder machine lane like skillbolt+any stun, etc) you can usually politely correct them and offer advice and most times... they'll listen. Maybe they'll still keep doing it because they suck, but at least they're trying and that's all you can expect out of anyone.

But when they suck and they're a raging mongoloid douchebag? Well, they aren't going to listen, they're going to flame you and everyone else, and you're going to wish Valve's automated punishment system did something more than slap these people on the wrist.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    Drag stuff there, bind a button to quick buy. Whenever you realize you're about to die, mash this button.
    Oh, that's actually a good idea. I was opening the shop like an idiot and failed most of the time.

I really don't like how Dota basically requires you to five-stack or in-house to get games that aren't complete shit
    Funnily enough most of my soloqueue game aren't complete shit.

Deleted
    Its incredible frustrating to teach someone how to play DotA... so... incredible awful.

Bot games, only bot games, they dont get the slightest amount of information into their heads. They played HoN they told me over and over again, its not that much of a difference.

God I fear the day we queue for a normal game.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    nu-uh, it doesnt actually force you to buy PA after t6\7, quite a few 5lvl tanks farm pretty well, KV-1, STuG-3, and a few more.
    hell, I managed to farm on Ferdinand, 8th lvl SPG, and farmed enough money to buy Jagdtiger!
    what really forces buying a PA and/or Premium Tank is craving for 9\10th lvls.
    sure but i dont want to play old tanks i need progressions to keep my interest in the game
    it takes so much time to grind tiger 2 i just cba ;/

the gameplay is frackkin sweet, so it's worth it for me.
    yeah gameplay is awesome, rest (business model, balance and engine although they improved physics recently) sucks ;_;

to stay on topic ;p
    Last edited by Finear; 2013-01-05 at 11:09 PM.

This guy seems like good with pudge

The other thing that bugs me is people are so timid man. I hate it. Hour long games because everybody is a pussy and just wants to farm. They love to come in after and clean up but they never want to initiate. It's fucking gay. Games that should have ended in like 30 minutes end up taking an hour because nobody watn's to fight they jus twant to farm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    The other thing that bugs me is people are so timid man. I hate it. Hour long games because everybody is a pussy and just wants to farm. They love to come in after and clean up but they never want to initiate. It's fucking gay. Games that should have ended in like 30 minutes end up taking an hour because nobody watn's to fight they jus twant to farm.
    I hate that too. Ofc I refuse to initate with a carry. But if I am playing ES, Sand King, Enigma etc I just go for it and prays that my team comes in after instead of running back. Pretty much 50/50 chance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    I hate that too. Ofc I refuse to initate with a carry. But if I am playing ES, Sand King, Enigma etc I just go for it and prays that my team comes in after instead of running back. Pretty much 50/50 chance
    I know the feel.
    to stay on topic ;p
    [video=youtube;W6qkDM_Dr3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6qkDM_Dr3E[video]
    I hate how that guy's actually named Art of Juking.
    When I first saw his videos I was incredibly disappointed in the lack of jukes.

Deleted
    stil a little hessitant to play dotA2, as much as I like the genre, the community has been awefull in the very same genre

Quote Originally Posted by Obzzarver View Post
    stil a little hessitant to play dotA2, as much as I like the genre, the community has been awefull in the very same genre
    That's a fair reason to stay away from DotA but I would say give it a chance.

Deleted
    I fucking hate people who whine about not getting miss call after they got ganked and died. It just shows that people blame someone else when something bad happens to them. You have a damn minimap, use it. Don't blame me that you don't look at minimap for 10 seconds. This usually only happens in low-mid MMR pubs when I queue with lower MMR friends. On top MMR it never happens that someone whines about not getting miss calls.

The same goes for if I go farm a lane and my team is on other side when they knew I just TPed and they still take the fight and after they die they look around at map and ping on me.

We went over this not too long ago. Given enough activity in this thread, a Dota 2 subforum will happen.

I, for one, enjoyed the Greeviling event. I don't expect Valve to do these kind of events, but when they do, they're refreshing to play. I can't wait for mod support and map editor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    Funnily enough most of my soloqueue game aren't complete shit.
    Because you aren't in shit tier MMR
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow