10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    They even had SB, one of our assumed counters for Drow XDDD
    Hmm... they buffed CoD to hit even if the target goes invisible right?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Your team had three auras for you (five if you count vs's items), an ES initiate, and three disables, not including the silence from you or bs. None of them have dust/a gem, their storm built a dagon first item...their axe was going blade mail before blink, christ, their axe and sb were level 10 at the end of a 29 minute game.

I hate Drow as much as the next guy, but you've got to admit, your team was practically tailored for you to dominate, and they did nothing to stop you.
    Honestly, Blink is pretty overrated on Axe.
    Just get a Tiny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Just get a Tiny.
    I still think the most fun I've had with Axe is just going pure support. Means you have to skip BH build because you won't have mana but you can easily walk out of jungle at 10 mins with meka and tranquil boots and creep-skip towers down.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Just get a Tiny.
    I agree it's not needed in every scenario, but I feel like it's a must against Drow. Once she gets a Lothar's you really need that instant initiate and initial CC from the taunt to keep her from just escaping instantly (Assuming no gem/dust).

Just get a Tiny.
    Force Staff, even better with the new animations Axe got for it. Bestest all-around jungling build Tranqs > RoH > Arcanes > Vanguard > Force.

Deleted
    I had the best game earlier today with a friend. We que only SD. They pick Ursa, Skeleton King and Juggernaut. Obvious level 1 roshan, so we went there. Got all three of them. Our Chen warded up and waited in the forest, sure enough they come right back and get owned once again. Then all three of them leave Easiest win of my life

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    Force Staff, even better with the new animations Axe got for it. Bestest all-around jungling build Tranqs > RoH > Arcanes > Vanguard > Force.
    Tranq>euls>if you're not 15-0 by now you're extremely terrible with axe.

Tranq>euls>if you're not 15-0 by now you're extremely terrible with axe.
    if you leave the jungle before you have your core items

or if you lane with axe

you are a god among men

Nothing like waiting for enemy beastmaster to throw his axes at mid and clear the creep wave, just to tag him with level 3 battle hunger for a free kill. Send Invoker mid for the epic cold snap/hunger combo.

Deleted
    Hey, Curse is getting a Dota 2 team, maybe we will get some support here too

Quote Originally Posted by eemuman View Post
    Hey, Curse is getting a Dota 2 team, maybe we will get some support here too
    speculation time

two old CLG players+whatever
    singsing could form team with wagamama and others from ex-pulse
    4fc

or they might be NA, which would make things a bit more interesting.. merlini does not have a team. CWM is looking, but knowing that guy he would have leaked what team he was on before it even happened-
    Last edited by Longview; 2013-01-08 at 03:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You still recommend Vanguard? It really seems like there's not a lot of reason to get that anymore when Armlet was buffed so hugely.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    speculation time

two old CLG players+whatever
    singsing could form team with wagamama and others from ex-pulse
    4fc

or they might be NA, which would make things a bit more interesting.. merlini does not have a team. CWM is looking, but knowing that guy he would have leaked what team he was on before it even happened-
    Well, from what I recall:

-No Tidehunter have supposedly had a sponsor for a while but they haven't been ready to announce who it is.
    -Singsing did tweet a while ago that he might be able to announce his new team soon.
    -Old Pulse/CLG players
    -If it's a NA team, there's at least Merlini, PaintItGold and HANNAHMONTANA without teams (+maybe come other old Quantic players I can't remember right now), not sure if the latter plays any more though.
    -I rather doubt an up and coming team, if it is such, would have someone like CWM who is a known for frequent team-switching. God forbid if the infernal Bamboe+Sing+CWM combo is merged and and let loose to throw games left and right.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 10:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    You still recommend Vanguard? It really seems like there's not a lot of reason to get that anymore when Armlet was buffed so hugely.
    Yes, between Vanguard/Arcanes you barely ever need to return to base and can join prolonged pushes and fights. I'd say Armlet is more situational and it kind of begs for Power Treads, which means no Arcanes.

why would you buy armlet on axe ;3 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    if you leave the jungle before you have your core items

or if you lane with axe

you are a god among men
    I've already written how good Axe is in a good dual offlane, but even jungle Axe is phenomenal at putting pressure in enemy offlane and mid as early as level 3. I usually leave jungle to poke lanes no later than level 3, but sometimes just at 2 or 1 if safe lane looks like an easy kill. Especially from Radiant side, a short poke in mid with rank 2 Battle Hunger can completely fuck over heroes like TA even if they are too careful to be killed.
    Last edited by Hermanni; 2013-01-08 at 10:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, between Vanguard/Arcanes you barely ever need to return to base and can join prolonged pushes and fights. I'd say Armlet is more situational and it kind of begs for Power Treads, which means no Arcanes.
    Mmm. If I go with Arcanes, I always like to pair it with Mekansm. Gives the team more pushing power, though I guess you can't really use BH much with that unless you want to have to choose between abilities and items. But I've honestly never been a fan of BH if I'm not laning.

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    why would you buy armlet on axe ;3 ?
    The only thing Vanguard provides that Armlet doesn't is essentially immunity to creep damage. The armor, HP bonus, regen, etc are all better than what Vanguard provides for pretty much the same cost.

Plus Armlet toggling makes you pretty much immune to death if they don't have a lot of burst (you can escape 2-man ganks pretty easily.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    PizzaSHARK thingy! I went 5-1-10 with Shadow Demon today and I didn't feed and stuff. Actually playing him in my own sucky bracket is awesome, love laning as SD
    Told you you were better than you gave yourself credit for!

He's a really good hero in general... he's strong and lane and he can scale into the late game pretty well, too.

Told you you were better than you gave yourself credit for!
    Queing with me does wonders for one's self esteem.

The only thing Vanguard provides that Armlet doesn't is essentially immunity to creep damage. The armor, HP bonus, regen, etc are all better than what Vanguard provides for pretty much the same cost.

Plus Armlet toggling makes you pretty much immune to death if they don't have a lot of burst (you can escape 2-man ganks pretty easily.)
    i dunno
    for me its seems like waste of gold, you are not a right click dps
    tho i agree vanguard is meh to (for ranged it sucks)

i would buy pipe for regen because you get tons of armor from call anyway
    and block is only usefull vs physical heavy lineups

tranquil>forcestaff/arcanes>pipe and maybe sange/vitality booster if you need raw HP seems like better build overall (and you can later upgrade into halberd)

armlet i just VERY situational

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    i dunno
    for me its seems like waste of gold, you are not a right click dps
    tho i agree vanguard is meh to (for ranged it sucks)

i would buy pipe for regen because you get tons of armor from call anyway
    and block is only usefull vs physical heavy lineups

tranquil>forcestaff/arcanes>pipe and maybe sange/vitality booster if you need raw HP seems like better build overall (and you can later upgrade into halberd)

armlet i just VERY situational
    Yeah, I understand. I just really like Armlet and try to find excuses to buy it on basically everyone. Armlet toggling has saved my ass so many times...

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 10:20 AM ----------

Queing with me does wonders for one's self esteem.
    I'll have to queue with you sometime. It'd be nice to get cornholed by people that actually know what they're doing instead of due to flaky teammates.