Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    I'm not exactly sure who or what is supposed to measure one's 'true skill' in Dota 2 and where that entered the conversation, but I was talking about the DBR in general.
    I don't think it can ever be accurate in any term.

Deleted
    I have no clue what i am doing in this game , i enjoy it none the less but. Is it suppose to take me every game to let me lvl a char to 7? Or how does this work ? Plus is it just who presses his abilities first wins ? As i said no clue what i am doing and i am terrible at it :P could use some explenation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    7-3-22 as Necro. I don't suck every game at least
    Pfft, you don't suck most games, IMO.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    0-18-3 Lion, Lysah can testify
    Don't worry, everyone has bad games at times. I think I had an AA game once upon a time with like 22 deaths or something.

Deleted
    Today must be christmas, my birthday and every other good day in the year.

11 Wins in a row and only 1 douchebag in my team, I dont know whats wrong or what demons I summoned but I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Varix View Post
    Don't worry, everyone has bad games at times. I think I had an AA game once upon a time with like 22 deaths or something.
    I went 2-27 in a game as Kunkka with an ally who was 0-29.

Best part is that we won anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    I have no clue what i am doing in this game , i enjoy it none the less but. Is it suppose to take me every game to let me lvl a char to 7? Or how does this work ? Plus is it just who presses his abilities first wins ? As i said no clue what i am doing and i am terrible at it :P could use some explenation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    It's worth 0 but 0.01 is the lowest price you can put in and Valve also take a fee. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Varix View Post
    to be honest, there are two kinds of bad games. one, where other lanes just screw up and you cant turn it around alone and are just delegated to take one of those 2-15 and the other ones where is just not your day and you suck. Like, i havent had that bad game in a while, but I remember a game where i went luna mid against veno and was 1-4 in 8 minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by Demidov View Post
    Based botguy, where would we be without him?
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

10+ Year Old Account
    Medusa is really fucking terrible. Even with 60 minutes of farm and 4 big items (heart, manta, linken's, buriza, plus bots) she crumples to any real carry and takes four times as long to bloom. She's great at split pushing, but so are Luna, Sylla, and PL, and they're useful in a fight way before she is. Was going for a Rapier to finish things off, but Weaver was able to pretty much instagib me with his free, permanent DD rune.

Just... fuck that goddamned hero. Why would anyone deliberately pick her?
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Medusa is really fucking terrible. Even with 60 minutes of farm and 4 big items (heart, manta, linken's, buriza, plus bots)
    These are awful Medusa items
    At 60 minutes you need to have 2 rapiers
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

with his free, permanent DD rune.
    Somewhy I think I've heard this one before. It doesn't even make sense in this occassion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhy I think I've heard this one before. It doesn't even make sense in this occassion.
    He gets a free, second attack for full regular damage every 4 sec. In most senses, this is a free DD rune; hell, maybe even better, since it's literally a second attack rather than doubled damage based only off of base damage+stats.

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 09:59 PM ----------

Troll ulti feels like the new Centaur ulti. How'd original Centaur ulti make it through internal testing, anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demidov View Post
    /sigh

Making slight tweaks to Enigma but no buffs or changes.

I want exciting Black Holes again but since Magnus is significantly better there's just no reason to pick him up anymore

He gets a free, second attack for full regular damage every 4 sec. In most senses, this is a free DD rune; hell, maybe even better, since it's literally a second attack rather than doubled damage based only off of base damage+stats.
    It's every 2.5 seconds at rank 4, and yet it still doesn't resemble the function of a DD rune in any way. Why make shitty analogies when you could just talk about abilities by their names or their actual functions instead of always arbitrarily comparing to them irrelevant hero abilities or effects or items? Besides, I can't think of why someone would describe something that takes up a skill slot as "free."

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 04:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    /sigh

Making slight tweaks to Enigma but no buffs or changes.

I want exciting Black Holes again but since Magnus is significantly better there's just no reason to pick him up anymore
    It's just a Dota 2 patch, they've never implemented direct balance changes without them being put to WC3 DotA first. Besides, if there was indeed absolutely no need to pick Enigma any more, he (it?) surely wouldn't be among the top10 (or at least top15) of most picked+banned heroes in virtually every major tournament for the past 3 months, would he?

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 04:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I went 2-27 in a game as Kunkka with an ally who was 0-29.
    What, now I don't even know what to believe in any more.
    Last edited by Hermanni; 2013-01-31 at 04:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What, now I don't even know what to believe in any more.
    Probably enemy team build rapier, and they took it away
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's every 2.5 seconds at rank 4, and yet it still doesn't resemble the function of a DD rune in any way. Why make shitty analogies when you could just talk about abilities by their names or their actual functions instead of always arbitrarily comparing to them irrelevant hero abilities or effects or items? Besides, I can't think of why someone would describe something that takes up a skill slot as "free."
    How doesn't it resemble a DD rune? The effect is essentially the same - every 2.5 sec, you attack twice, in effect doing double damage. Are you being deliberately obtuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Probably enemy team build rapier, and they took it away
    Nope, we managed to backdoor throne normally. We did have an item capped morphling to help.

Also,
    Enigma >>>>>>>>>> Magnus for the first 30 minutes of the game. Plus, as I explained before, Enigma's stun keeps stunning. If Magnus hits 4 and troll dodged it he can run in and wreck mag/his team. Same situation but with enigma and troll has to just sit back and watch.