Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Zeus, King of Mount Olympus.
    ftfy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    I was kinda scratching my head when you dived around 11:20 , until you got the kill and escaped .
    Haha I was kinda nervous when diving there One TP and I would have been screwed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    I still think there should be a way to surrender if all teammates agree to do it. Sometimes you are just hopeless behind call GG stand afk in base and the otherteam will farm items and xp and when then they are high level enough to do that they go farm us in fountain and we have to wait untill creeps have destroyed the base. A surrender option based on how long time have you played, how many kills are you behind, how many levels are you behind. It's so lame to sit around 20 minuts to wait for the team to destroy your base so you can move onto a new game.
    "noobfaggots didnt give me mid ff plz"

"omfg faggot feeder ff plz"

"omfg gay first blood ff plz"

You'll see that every. game. with a surrender option available. Believe me, I wish to hell I didn't have to have 45 minutes of my day wasted when my team is shit (or AR gives me a hero I am awful with and will always be awful with, like QoP) and the enemy team doesn't have the balls to push, but it's still better than the alternative.
    Last edited by PizzaSHARK; 2013-02-07 at 07:11 AM.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

so its giant douche vs. turd sandwich all over again, you say?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    so its douche vs. giant turd all over again, you say?)
    Of course
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    "noobfaggots didnt give me mid ff plz"

"omfg faggot feeder ff plz"

"omfg gay first blood ff plz"

You'll see that every. game. with a surrender option available. Believe me, I wish to hell I didn't have to have 45 minutes of my day wasted when my team is shit (or AR gives me a hero I am awful with and will always be awful with, like QoP) and the enemy team doesn't have the balls to push, but it's still better than the alternative.
    If I were you I would quit DotA 2. It seems like every other game of yours is full with jerks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    If I were you I would quit DotA 2. It seems like every other game of yours is full with jerks.
    I've pretty much quit solo queuing. There is not enough alcohol in the world...

game is a waste of time cuz team is shit, AR gives me shit hero i can't play, the other team doesn't have balls to push! Gotta blame someone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OscaR View Post
    game is a waste of time cuz team is shit, AR gives me shit hero i can't play, the other team doesn't have balls to push! Gotta blame someone!
    I like how people jump to conclusions here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    I still think there should be a way to surrender if all teammates agree to do it. Sometimes you are just hopeless behind call GG stand afk in base and the otherteam will farm items and xp and when then they are high level enough to do that they go farm us in fountain and we have to wait untill creeps have destroyed the base. A surrender option based on how long time have you played, how many kills are you behind, how many levels are you behind. It's so lame to sit around 20 minuts to wait for the team to destroy your base so you can move onto a new game.
    I totally agree. Just have a vote round that can only be called once every 10 minutes and only if you are X kills behind and when all 5 agree you can surrender. I know many games can be turned, but there are games that are beyond hope and when the enemy team plays: "lets farm for BiS gear because we have to jump the fountain" its just not fun anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    I totally agree. Just have a vote round that can only be called once every 10 minutes and only if you are X kills behind and when all 5 agree you can surrender. I know many games can be turned, but there are games that are beyond hope and when the enemy team plays: "lets farm for BiS gear because we have to jump the fountain" its just not fun anymore.
    The problem is you'll get people who believe the game is a waste of time because the enemy team got first blood, or because you're two kills down at 20 minutes, and refuse to do anything but sit in the fountain until either the game ends or the rest of the team gives in and forfeits.

Worst part is, you'll get games you would've won but newer players think it's a loss because they get demoralized and forfeit you out of a victory you knew you had coming.

I just won a game as OD a few days ago, we had two lanes completely gone and no core towers, they had all but 1 tower up. We still won. I guarantee you that was a forfeit from my team if the same thing happened in LoL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Worst part is, you'll get games you would've won but newer players think it's a loss because they get demoralized and forfeit you out of a victory you knew you had coming.

I just won a game as OD a few days ago, we had two lanes completely gone and no core towers, they had all but 1 tower up. We still won. I guarantee you that was a forfeit from my team if the same thing happened in LoL.
    I was in 3 stack with a couple of buddies and we just absolutely shitstomped their Luna/Sniper lane top with a triple stun lane (Lina/Ogre/CK), we were like 20-2 at 16 minutes.

Then we fucked up royally and got completely wiped, they took t1 and t2 mid towers, and then we kept screwing around instead of playing smart and lost. Most of the time, games can be turned around... IF your teammates don't give up and don't start deciding to blame everyone else.

Having a forfeit option basically guarantees they'll give up rather than try to turn it around.

Yeah that game started out 4-20 against us.

I honestly think surrender option with some limitations wouldnt really be that bad. I very rarely see games where one side is stomped, but wins after 40 minutes of turtling. On the other hand, those are the most satisfying games, when you sweat by defending your t4 towers for 30 minutes with double rax and 15 kills down, only to get your spectre or PL farmed enough to start taking towers with every won teamfight.

I got something named "Treasure of the Wild Claw", looks like I can sell it for real money?

I have no idea how this thing works, any idea about the price?
    Last edited by madokbro; 2013-02-07 at 01:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    I got something named "Treasure of the Wild Claw", looks like I can sell it for real money?

I have no idea how this thing works, any idea about the price?
    You can sell it at the community market, however since its an abnormally common item you wont sell it higher than 0,02$ ( and receive 0,01$ )
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    I honestly think surrender option with some limitations wouldnt really be that bad. I very rarely see games where one side is stomped, but wins after 40 minutes of turtling. On the other hand, those are the most satisfying games, when you sweat by defending your t4 towers for 30 minutes with double rax and 15 kills down, only to get your spectre or PL farmed enough to start taking towers with every won teamfight.
    I d prefer afk till throne destruction than surrender vote. Valve was right when they decided not to implement visible mmr rating, wont miss any surrender button.

Anyone here still without an invite? Have 17 keys to give away for free.
    Last edited by Nerevar; 2013-02-07 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    The problem is you'll get people who believe the game is a waste of time because the enemy team got first blood, or because you're two kills down at 20 minutes, and refuse to do anything but sit in the fountain until either the game ends or the rest of the team gives in and forfeits.
    In HoN winning was often a matter of being able to coax defeatist teammates back into the game. People would often want to go afk when mid lane didn't win even if the other 2 lanes did. Doing that wasn't too difficult, though, the conversation was usually something like this: "gg noob mid i afk cc 15" "If you don't want to play, just leave the game or I'll have to report you" "lol noob like i give a fuck about your reports retard" >>> the guy resumes playing after 30 seconds of mutinously occupying the fountain.

Which was kind of funny considering HoN allowed you to leave a shitton of games without a consequence, but still people would rather "afk" their games.