Something tells me I should try Vengeful more often.

Also yeah, Doom Bringer/Lucifer/Satan is pretty sweet.

I started loving him when I played him and the other team had an overfed Riki. The problem was him going invisible whenever we tried to kill him (this was the typical low-skill pub game too, so no one had a gem or dust), so I used my ultimate on him and he couldn't stealth for the whole duration. That was such a saver for our team.

Not to mention that Devour is both great for gold and getting some extra utility, and his Lvl ? Death taking a chunk out of people is really satisfying.

Bloodseeker is shit they said, dont pick him they said
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

BS is an amazing support hero, pretty sure I said that a long time ago.

BUT YOU CAN JUST TP WHEN YOU GET RUPTURED ROFL

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkidulgaa View Post
    Bloodseeker is shit they said, dont pick him they said
    more like the opposing team is shit, but it's nice to see still. First time he has been picked outside of aotD in thirteen months (in professional games, obviously).

His permanent silence against heroes like bane/OD are enough reason to warrant a slot on the team already.

I suppose so. Spirit Breaker was picked by 4FC too, fun times.

I'm a big fan of SB too :3

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    His permanent silence against heroes like bane/OD are enough reason to warrant a slot on the team already.
    I'm not really sure if I would be happy about having a rank 4 Bloodrage on enemy OD, with that int he'll end up hitting pretty hard even without the orb. Of course you could keep it at rank 1, but then again OD should usually have a BKB and then he could ignore both your spells. Wasn't around to see the game but I doubt it changes much, if anything I feel a bit sorry for SyndereN, he seems like a nice guy and all but the current team he has has no chance of beating NTH and it looks like EE was just twisting the blade in this game. Bloodseeker should maybe just receive the Magnus treatment and get his Thirst and Blood Bath combined into one skill and get an entirely new skill and then he might not seem so utterly useless to me.

Spiritbreaker, on the other hand, is indeed very strong after the buffs. Buy Shadowblade > activate mid-charge > what the shit just hit me?
    Last edited by Hermanni; 2013-02-15 at 12:20 PM.

Deleted
    got about 23 keys to giveaway for dota2. Through steam. Send me a PM with your email and you will receive 1 asap

Deleted
    Dota 2 Harlem shake!
    youtube.com/watch?v=Xfj71m-8lfw

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone abl to tell me how the tournament system works with upper and lower brackets? I don't really know how to figure it out.
    Oderint dum metuat.
    Success is dependent on effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivenda View Post
    Anyone abl to tell me how the tournament system works with upper and lower brackets? I don't really know how to figure it out.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-...ion_tournament

Deleted
    Can't be stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    yeah but before that nerf/buff void was a very rare pick (melee carries used to be considered trash pick)
    If anything, I feel like having it push people out of Chrono would at the very least make the spell more interesting. Right now there's Swap, Fiend's Grip, BM Roar and Halberd that can even nudge him when he's in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZouleh View Post
    Dota 2 Harlem shake!
    youtube.com/watch?v=Xfj71m-8lfw
    Please god no, make it stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    If anything, I feel like having it push people out of Chrono would at the very least make the spell more interesting. Right now there's Swap, Fiend's Grip, BM Roar and Halberd that can even nudge him when he's in there.
    i guess it was too easy
    even if enemy saved void as last pick all you had to do was buy forcestaff

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    i guess it was too easy
    even if enemy saved void as last pick all you had to do was buy forcestaff
    It's not like force is (was) a magical work around for chrono. The person with the force staff still had to not get caught, and they still had to be there in the first place. Honestly, all buying a force staff does is force Void to ult the staff builder instead of a carry. You might call that a win, but either way you're dead and it's 4v5 when chrono ends.

Nice old school Warlock + Spectre combo from dignitas. Not quite sure what I was watching but lots of corpses were made.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    It's not like force is (was) a magical work around for chrono. The person with the force staff still had to not get caught, and they still had to be there in the first place. Honestly, all buying a force staff does is force Void to ult the staff builder instead of a carry. You might call that a win, but either way you're dead and it's 4v5 when chrono ends.
    yeah but force staff is (relatively) cheap so multiple FS were common
    im not arguing that forcestaff used to 100% counter void but that was pretty obvious reason for nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    Nice old school Warlock + Spectre combo from dignitas. Not quite sure what I was watching but lots of corpses were made.
    it was easier to follow team fight by watchig HP bar under hero portraits ;p

shame game 2 is kotl+pl ;s
    tho not as boring as i expected
    Last edited by Finear; 2013-02-16 at 07:16 PM.

Wait, the Spec Warlock lineup won? I cought only the beginning and had to leave like 10 minutes in, Im totally gonna watch than later on JD.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    Wait, the Spec Warlock lineup won? I cought only the beginning and had to leave like 10 minutes in, Im totally gonna watch than later on JD.
    yes 10chars

Deleted
    Have been watching some of Aui's streams and that guy is ridiculously good. Think he is one of the more underrated players.