when i couldnt find match for 10+ min i knew its gonna be funny
    but i was not expecting medusa rushing rapier after linkens....
    way to throw a game >.<

But it's in the recommended items bro O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    when i couldnt find match for 10+ min i knew its gonna be funny
    but i was not expecting medusa rushing rapier after linkens....
    way to throw a game >.<
    Pfft, what's more fun than playing hot potato with rapier?

If anyone has 2 extra keys can you please PM them to me. Have a few friends that want to try.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

Quote Originally Posted by reighnman View Post
    If anyone has 2 extra keys can you please PM them to me. Have a few friends that want to try.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/dota2bot
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

I have so many keys sitting on my steam account :/ valve keep throwing them at me and i've only played the game like 4 times or something ARGH! if anyone wants a key or two just PM your steam id etc.

Dota 2 is still in beta?

so, the thing I am downloading from steam is what? xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    so, the thing I am downloading from steam is what? xD
    You're basically purchasing early access and some items if you bought it from the store. It's F2P on release.

DotA2 will probably be called beta at least until all the heroes are in, if not more game modes and bot support and the mentor system and other stuff they might or might not add at some point.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-02-19 at 12:31 PM.

Absolutely no idea.

hm, I did click on the "Dota 2" label which was marked as costing a 30 of euros, but steam told me that I already have this game bought, so I started downloading it... Thing is: Can it be played now?

I am so bored.

you are probably downloading specator client which does not allow you to play (unless you recived dota 2 invite - check your steam inventroy)
    if you wont be able to play PM me your mail/steam id and ill send you an invite
    or just use bot linked above by Enkidulgaa
    Last edited by Finear; 2013-02-19 at 12:55 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope no one is paying for keys (I'm surprised people still do!), we have so many just between those of us on MMO-Champion that it should be easy to find an invite from someone

Played a game as Veno last night to support our juggernaut...so much sexy. It's stupid how good of a lane that is against people who don't know how to counter it reallly well. I think we got first blood ~30 seconds in? We were radiant bottom lane and we killed their lane just after the creeps met
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    Veno is ridiculous. Poison Sting makes his autos do more damage than a Frost Blast. I'm seriously sad to see people blindly max wards sometimes when there's no real reason to.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Dota 2 is still in beta?
    No, it has not been considered a beta for a very long time either. They removed the "beta"-part of the name on Steam a while back. The game is invite-only until Valve feels it is ready (An educated guess paired with what IceFrog has said on playdota: TI3, Tutorial, full parity with DotA (that means every hero ported, with patches being the same version) and sufficient server capacity). With invites selling for a cent on the steam marketplace, the only market that is limited is China (>99% of all invites are non-China, if you have China-invites you could perhaps score a key or two for it).

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    Veno is ridiculous. Poison Sting makes his autos do more damage than a Frost Blast. I'm seriously sad to see people blindly max wards sometimes when there's no real reason to.
    well it all depends on what heroes you are going against. Veno doesn't have the best range so Poison Sting isn't that great of a harassment tool. Wards are good to def or push. It depends.

Deleted
    What do you guys think of treant protector? I just had my first game with him and i must say, i really like him. Its nice to be naturally tanky and hard hitting, but still maintaining your support role. I definitly try to play this hero more often from now on!

Anyone who buys an orb of venom for 350g and a stack of dust for 200g completely shuts you down. They probably need to fix orb of venom destroying shield stacks to make tree a real hero.

Getting into low-priority because of 'net issues sucks. Those people are so terrible, and the punishment lasts for a day. Q_Q