10+ Year Old Account
    I've noticed that my search bar is almost always full, and I usually have to wait 3-8 minutes for a game, even during prime time. And with a full search bar, it's all but guaranteed someone's gonna have an idiot/feeder on their team, and they seem to nearly always either not speak English or be muted.

No idea what that means, but it's definitely making Dota less and less attractive as a use of free time.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Release will fix it for sure.

yeah long queue almost guarantees somehow unbalanced teams ;s

10+ Year Old Account
    If que for anything but all pick, i have to wait for ~10 minutes as well. But AP is instant game
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Is there a way to disable trading card drop? Items drop was rare, now they're even more rare. Who even needs these useless boring cards?

cards dont share drop chance with items, like boxes (tho you can get one as lvlup item)
    Who even needs these useless boring cards?
    i do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Is there a way to disable trading card drop? Items drop was rare, now they're even more rare. Who even needs these useless boring cards?
    can i have them in exchange to useless common items then?
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I'd give away my cards for free except that they're actually worth something to some people for some reason. I'll take free trades why not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just playing the tutorials, pretty cool, they do a lot better job of explaining what to do now. Kinda hope they do a story mode one day. Also new map skins would be nice, everything the same but like snowy or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    Just playing the tutorials, pretty cool, they do a lot better job of explaining what to do now. Kinda hope they do a story mode one day. Also new map skins would be nice, everything the same but like snowy or something.
    The new tutorials were pretty alright.
    Then they told me to buy Arcanes on Sniper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    The new tutorials were pretty alright.
    Then they told me to buy Arcanes on Sniper.
    I'd see arcane boots being useful for sniper below lvl 14 or so, just in case you opt in for Shadowblade. Spamming ultimate and shadowblade is very mana consuming for Snipey, even at higher lvls.
    Regardless, I think powerthreads are better overall if you just swtich through stats ( and not spam ulti and shadowblade too often )

ps: Anyone knows anything about new heroes to be added? A few weeks ( or was it months? ) ago they added 2 heroes in just 1 week.

we are supposed to get abaddon and legion commander before TI3 (tied to game release)
    Last edited by Finear; 2013-07-04 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    we are supposed to get abaddon and legion comander before TI3 (tied to game release)
    do you have a source for this

i have never heard this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    do you have a source for this

i have never heard this
    It was in the PC gamer article where the release before TI3 was confirmed.

Here.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2013-07-04 at 04:54 PM.

Deleted
    So how long do you think will take dota 2 to completely copy every feature from dota 1 + the map editor for making mods, 2016/17 ?

Are we going to have a map editor for making mods ? :OOO that would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Daraiki View Post
    So how long do you think will take dota 2 to completely copy every feature from dota 1 + the map editor for making mods, 2016/17 ?
    judging by current pace you are too optimistic ;p

i think it depends how they are going to prioritize stuff after releasing all heroes (which imo is main prio post TI3) normally we see slow down of content production after release but valve is not your typical gaming company

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    It was in the PC gamer article where the release before TI3 was confirmed.

Here.
    that seems rather vague

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    judging by current pace you are too optimistic ;p

i think it depends how they are going to prioritize stuff after releasing all heroes (which imo is main prio post TI3) normally we see slow down of content production after release but valve is not your typical gaming company
    More like it would be impossible for content production to be slower than it already is

10+ Year Old Account
    Armlet sniper mid. I hate these tutorials, they ruined one of my favorite heroes, now everyone builds him arcane boots or other weird very situational, non gold efficent shit and can't do anything in the game