To test? Or is he already on test?
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reighnman View Post
    To test? Or is he already on test?
    He's already on test as far as I know.

Yea was going to edit that, just saw on the dev forum. Looks like a lot of people are complaining about his texture particularly the horse. Don't think it's too terrible to warrant a delay in releasing him so hopefully you're right.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reighnman View Post
    Yea was going to edit that, just saw on the dev forum. Looks like a lot of people are complaining about his texture particularly the horse. Don't think it's too terrible to warrant a delay in releasing him so hopefully you're right.
    I'm fine with everything but the hood really.
    It looks like Nyx riding a horse on the pickscreen.

Looks 120x better than CK.

At what levels people start playing "like pro's"? I mean, play as supports on support heroes, ward critical spots, de-ward, sentry against invis heroes, block spawns, farm forest during the laning phase instead of taking farm from a carry on the safe lane, build mek/pipe if needed, don't push mindlessly all the time, etc. It's not like I'm losing too much (currently at 53% winrate), but it's really disheartening to see people losing their lane (and then the game) simply because they don't do those obvious things.

Well depends on what playing "like a pro" involves when it comes to pub games. There are good players who don't care and just pick whatever carry (often you'll get 3-4 of these in a game), then there are good players who look at the team comp or other teams comp and pick accordingly. As long as you get 2-3 people of the latter (with the other 2 immediately picking random carry) then the game usually goes pretty well.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

Deleted
    I hope some pro artist makes an awesome skin for Abaddon in workshop. The horse is alright, but I want a sword instead of some kind of mace/scepter. :/

it is a sword
    but afaik blade is only visible when you have enemies in LOS otherwise you can see only hilt which looks like mace

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    it is a sword
    but afaik blade is only visible when you have enemies in LOS otherwise you can see only hilt which looks like mace
    Well I guess that's cool. But I would like it more if the blade was visible at all times but it glows like crazy when enemies are close, lord of the rings style.

But it looks pretty cool anyway so not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by GlowingInTheDark View Post
    At what levels people start playing "like pro's"? I mean, play as supports on support heroes, ward critical spots, de-ward, sentry against invis heroes, block spawns, farm forest during the laning phase instead of taking farm from a carry on the safe lane, build mek/pipe if needed, don't push mindlessly all the time, etc. It's not like I'm losing too much (currently at 53% winrate), but it's really disheartening to see people losing their lane (and then the game) simply because they don't do those obvious things.
    it doesn't start until you get a stack going

regardless of what level of play you are at

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    it doesn't start even if you get a stack going
    FTFY.

I really want this patch already, Valve gimme my crab.

it doesn't start until you get a stack going

regardless of what level of play you are at
    Speaking of... MWM seeking stack buddies for dota (US TZ)

Primarily play gank/roamer/initiator and occasionally carry, semi decent support.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197983522709/
    Last edited by reighnman; 2013-07-11 at 06:00 PM.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    FTFY.

I really want this patch already, Valve gimme my crab.
    i think he used quotation signs

Deleted
    i think he used quotation signs
    So tryhard we random Huskar.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    it is a sword

http://www.cyborgmatt.com/wp-content..._Abaddon01.jpg
    http://www.cyborgmatt.com/wp-content..._Abaddon05.jpg
    you can still see the whole sword, the blade is just sticking through the horse. you can see the end protruding from what looks like the horse's head
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    you can still see the whole sword, the blade is just sticking through the horse. you can see the end protruding from what looks like the horse's head
    sorry i didnt have proper screenshot at that time
    whole sword is invisible

Last edited by Finear; 2013-07-12 at 12:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if this abaddon sword feature will work if invisible hero approaches him
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Wonder if this abaddon sword feature will work if invisible hero approaches him
    From that video it seems that it only appears if there is an enemy on-screen, which would actually be a great way for invis heroes to see if Abaddon's team has detection.