Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Storm "Skill" Spirit, for example. A lot of people seem to hate him. Same with Spirit Breaker, I hear a lot of people say he's OP.

I also played Weaver and Treant a bit before they were suddenly overpowered. It just seems people have beef with a lot of heroes.
    People hate heroes which they don't know how to play against. Storm is powerful if played well, but it's also very easy to counter him. Spirit Breaker is an amazing if your enemy don't have vision or report their misses, or know how to stop the charge before it hits the target.

Counter Storm Spirit? Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Storm "Skill" Spirit, for example. A lot of people seem to hate him. Same with Spirit Breaker, I hear a lot of people say he's OP.

I also played Weaver and Treant a bit before they were suddenly overpowered. It just seems people have beef with a lot of heroes.
    I never thought Storm Spirit was hard to fight against.

I'd say there are many ''viable'' heroes that aren't hated. Hell, I haven't even seen people hating on PL or Void lately.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Well, did they change Storm from his WC3 Dota counterpart?

Because if they didn't, I don't see how he is OP at all? He's definitely good, but not game breaking in any way.

Dont let him snowball and gank him two or three times before he gets six? I dont think I ever saw a game where storm was a factor (or atleast for next 20 minutes) if he didnt get his early farm and levels.

Deleted
    Mana Leak, AM, or any melee illusion hero with Diffusual will absolutely destroy Storm Spirit. And actually, even someone with a decent disable, or chain stun (e.g. ES) is enough to stop SS in his tracks. Storm's strength comes from his insane mobility, the ability to disrupt targetting and pretty nifty sustained burst, but if you stop him from doing that or deprive him of mana, he's useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cannibalrat View Post
    Mana Leak, AM, or any melee illusion hero with Diffusual will absolutely destroy Storm Spirit. And actually, even someone with a decent disable, or chain stun (e.g. ES) is enough to stop SS in his tracks. Storm's strength comes from his insane mobility, the ability to disrupt targetting and pretty nifty sustained burst, but if you stop him from doing that or deprive him of mana, he's useless.
    You don't need to stun SS, just silence him
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    You don't need to stun SS, just silence him
    that too,,,,,,,,,,,,

Abaddon is pretty fun. Pretty good at stomping the noobs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Abaddon is pretty fun. Pretty good at stomping the noobs
    Fun? All you do is spam your shield and run into towers without dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    Fun? All you do is spam your shield and run into towers without dying.
    alright if thats not fun i dont know what is

Deleted
    Night Stalker, you'll have a hard time at mid for the first couple of minutes, but if you can control the runes (if you're any good he won't be level 6 until about minute 5 so there's no excuse for missing the first three runes), you should be fine. As soon as it's first night, kill him.

yesterday I was told that "its impossible to win against mid OD so screw you gay tryhard!".

It was said by TA, btw.
    Was slightly amused.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    yesterday I was told that "its impossible to win against mid OD so screw you gay tryhard!".

It was said by TA, btw.
    Was slightly amused.
    Thats because during TI some people were spamming that OD is the best mid of all time, if you pick any hero that was banned/picked during TI you're going to hear things like that.

Went random a couple days ago and got wisp, we won but not by much, then the other team started saying "lol, noob, you pick the best hero in the game and almost loses, l2p". I know wisp is a really good hero when you play with friends/team, but its so hard to make him work with average players and even then hes not the best hero of all times.

On a side note i would like to ask this, just throwing an example, out of 100 games i play like 70 on high rating and 30 on very high, but most of the time i feel like the players there aren't really that different from normal/high, is the mmr system broken? I know some people here, like lysah, are on a VERY high rating and end up facing people of the same skill level but to me seems like normal/high/very high has been the same. Is it just bad luck or am i facing people with the same "skill lvl" that i have?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zehzao View Post
    On a side note i would like to ask this, just throwing an example, out of 100 games i play like 70 on high rating and 30 on very high, but most of the time i feel like the players there aren't really that different from normal/high, is the mmr system broken? I know some people here, like lysah, are on a VERY high rating and end up facing people of the same skill level but to me seems like normal/high/very high has been the same. Is it just bad luck or am i facing people with the same "skill lvl" that i have?
    The normal/high/very high system is used to show whether a match had above average GPM/XPM, cs, KDA etc, and does not have anything to do with the MMR system. In practice, players with high MMR tend to have matches in the higher brackets but lower skill games get there reasonably often as well.

Deleted
    Just ward his jungle

Just dodge skillshots

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Which Alaitoc are you?
    The one that sucks at doter

Quote Originally Posted by Kasen Ibaraki View Post
    Just ward his jungle
    just gank him you will be ok

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post

It was said by TA, btw.
    Was slightly amused.
    Lol, I won mid with a Pudge last time I was against an OD. He is not even close to be the worst mid to be up against.

10+ Year Old Account
    One hour of a dota game playing as Viper. I was shaking for the last 10 minutes. Good god.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi