Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    He seems like a nice guy, would suck if he is a dick about being a pro.
    He's actually really humble he just jokes a lot.

On a side note i don't know why dota pros think they are the best shit ever, theres hardly any top top players, the rest you could replace with random pub heroes given some time to practice with the team.
    Lysah pls

Deleted
    Dota 2 Courier sold for $38,000 O.O

Its a pink etheral wardog, what sucks is i traded a wardog /w flames for a few mythicals way back - i just hope it was not worth that much now.

I'm going to go and lie down now

when dotabuff revealed the player ratings for a few days , my 400 games played account and other 40 games played account which i was using to play with irl friends had same percent , which i believe indicates that rating system works quite well , but this says nothing about matchmaking system of course , it is obvious and expected that when search range grows wide and full you are bound to get unbalanced games for the sake of lowering queue times , what i do not like is when a group of 3-4 people with mixed ratings queues usually system boggles a little bit even when search range is reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Lysah pls
    Smashing fogged stacks since 2005?
    I'm not humble at all either. People are worse than me at dota and the sooner they realize it the sooner we can be friends.

@puffler
    What color?
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-11-07 at 02:47 AM.

Don't get worked up about # of wins, that value is next to meaningless. I could go and make a new account and be back to being around top 1% MMR in a few dozen games. In fact, when dotabuff ratings were out my real account that back then had like 1000+ wins and my other account that was at around 100 wins were like within 100 points of each other.

And nothing in the system stops me from inviting a friend with 20 wins when I'm playing on my almost 1900 wins account. Note that my friend could be a totally new player or just using a new account. Then we go to a game and maybe it has other people like me with 1000 wins who wonder why they're in a game with someone at 20 wins or it could have people at 50 wins wondering why there's someone with almost 2000 wins in a game with them, or maybe everyone else is at 500 wins and wonder what is going on. My point is, you're better off not spying on anyone's wins at all because those numbers are more likely to lead to false conclusions than not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    People are worse than me at dota and the sooner they realize it the sooner we can be friends.
    That reminds me, I haven't seen one of your teammates throw a game out of spite in almost a week now. Have I just been watching at the wrong times?

Deleted
    @Lysah, was green

Also why is it everyone make doom jungle, hes so god damn slow in the jungle compared to mid / safe lane, god damn annoying

@Lysah, was green
    Not one of the more expensive colors iirc so might not have been a huge loss.
    Also why is it everyone make doom jungle, hes so god damn slow in the jungle compared to mid / safe lane, god damn annoying
    I agree.

@Omer
    Manni wanted to rage quit my Zeus game last night does that count

Deleted
    Not one of the more expensive colors iirc so might not have been a huge loss.
    Bullet dodged then, however i am never trading any courier with an effect ever again

Deleted
    Smashing fogged stacks since 2005?
    I'm not humble at all either. People are worse than me at dota and the sooner they realize it the sooner we can be friends.
    Lysah pls

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    That reminds me, I haven't seen one of your teammates throw a game out of spite in almost a week now. Have I just been watching at the wrong times?
    I've been busy with school, just you wait.

Bullet dodged then, however i am never trading any courier with an effect ever again
    Eh most other effects are pretty cheap. "Cool" or "rare" effects in general just get inflated as fuck prices.

Or you could get Trail of Amanita.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2013-11-07 at 09:14 AM.

Indigo eth flames war dog 450 keys

Like 300 of them being sold currently. Super rare.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2013-11-07 at 09:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post

Eh most other effects are pretty cheap. "Cool" or "rare" effects in general just get inflated as fuck prices.

Or you could get Trail of Amanita.
    If one day the powers that be decide to remove an effect, who knows might be able to get dem sweet keys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    As someone who has spent a lot of time trading stuff in DotA2 I can confirm that all the effects and couriers mentioned here are near-worthless. I can guarantee none of the ones you've got are worth more than a few commons, at most.

Still, I guess I've more money than sense when I say this but... If you're tired of your useless ethereal flames couriers and the like, I can maybe give you a key or two. Just some small compensation. I'm collectin' them for... A school project.
    I got a spare speed demon if that would suffice, no effect, sadly.

But seriously if someone wants it they can have it for free, i just blotto and stick.

Deleted
    I'll take it! I love free stuff. Things are lot better when they're free!
    Sure, i'm too lazy to go onto dota longue anyways

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who has spent a lot of time trading stuff in DotA2 I can confirm that all the effects and couriers mentioned here are near-worthless. I can guarantee none of the ones you've got are worth more than a few commons, at most.

Still, I guess I've more money than sense when I say this but... If you're tired of your useless ethereal flames couriers and the like, I can maybe give you a key or two. Just some small compensation. I'm collectin' them for... A school project.
    Its amazing what people will pay for these couriers, i know a friend that barely ever opens chests but has gotten one of the international couriers and sold it for about £80 then later opened another chest and got a courier that instantly sold for £50. Ive yet to see a courier in game with a decent effect though.

Everything Nice has sold a bunch of my chests for me in the past...it's pretty funny to think about because we saw people get several mythicals, unusual couriers, one guy even got a golden roshan courier from me.

Deleted
    Everything Nice has sold a bunch of my chests for me in the past...it's pretty funny to think about because we saw people get several mythicals, unusual couriers, one guy even got a golden roshan courier from me.
    I open all my chests because i have more money than sense, YAY for wasting money

I open all my chests because i have more money than sense, YAY for wasting money
    Buy my chests, I have a great track record so far can't go wrong.

Deleted
    Buy my chests, I have a great track record so far can't go wrong.
    I have Diretide HUD and can attest to this.
    Remind me to be your friend.

Deleted
    @ Lysah i get enough damn boxes as it is, l have a pretty bad track record myself, got like 30 good items but i've open like 200 boxes and most of the items go to waste

@Zefie Everybody loves moneybags