Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Sadboys have been playing really well, but DK navi and Alliance are literally leagues above them.

SB Best NA hands down, but that's not saying much.
    I think leagues above is an over exaggeration. What is scary about SADBOYS is that they are so versatile. Arteezy has played farming mids mostly but people seem to forget that his signature heroes used to be Puck, TA, QoP and Storm which he hasn't played that much. I'm not worried about them being able to match up against the best but just about their dedication and team morale if they start losing.

im happy to see zai and ppd perform well

even though peterpandam literally has no manners, no other team (besides fnatic maybe) can draft hon strats

i really enjoyed the sven mid with blink dagger game they had versus speed with the bristleback/cm/visage trilane

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    I think leagues above is an over exaggeration. What is scary about SADBOYS is that they are so versatile. Arteezy has played farming mids mostly but people seem to forget that his signature heroes used to be Puck, TA, QoP and Storm which he hasn't played that much. I'm not worried about them being able to match up against the best but just about their dedication and team morale if they start losing.
    I used the term "leagues above" because it is fact. The majority of SADBOYS' games have been against semi pro tier teams which is a completely different level of play than say DK or Na'vi are accustomed to. I have hope for SADBOYS and I'll keep betting rares on them (Arteezy has won me like 20 items so far), but like you said, I'm gonna need to see them play a high tier game before I go as far to say they can win TI4.

I used the term "leagues above" because it is fact. The majority of SADBOYS' games have been against semi pro tier teams which is a completely different level of play than say DK or Na'vi are accustomed to. I have hope for SADBOYS and I'll keep betting rares on them (Arteezy has won me like 20 items so far), but like you said, I'm gonna need to see them play a high tier game before I go as far to say they can win TI4.
    what teams are tier 1 besides DK and Na`Vi? sigma? alliance?

they've beaten speed, empire, team liquid, and rox.kis, all in pretty convincing fashion

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    what teams are tier 1 besides DK and Na`Vi? sigma? alliance?

they've beaten speed, empire, team liquid, and rox.kis, all in pretty convincing fashion
    LGD and iG are names that come to mind.

I've watched every game sad boys have played and I think the games would be quite different when the other team can easily match pace with them.

LGD and iG are names that come to mind.
    whens the next time they'll have a chance to face either team offline? mlg anaheim in june?

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    whens the next time they'll have a chance to face either team offline? mlg anaheim in june?
    Most likely. I wish I could've seen them play empire offline. The lag was affecting both teams dramatically.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2014-02-14 at 03:50 AM.

I like to play support, but sometimes you get verrrry bad carries, so I decided to try to carry. So question is - which carries are easier to l2p?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabaska View Post
    I like to play support, but sometimes you get verrrry bad carries, so I decided to try to carry. So question is - which carries are easier to l2p?
    Luna, gyro because of easy mechanics of their abilities and quite a lot of killing potential even early, antimage, phantom lancer for good escape mechanics, lifestealer, lycan if you prefer farming woods over lane (though they are pretty good at lane as well) and if you are at lower MMR, probably riki, clinkz or bounty just because people at lower ratings can't really deal with invi effectively.

What I would stay clear from is spectre and morphling probably, just because they need so much space to farm that you won't probably have it secured when queueing solo.

It all comes down to your personal preference though and what the other picks are. If you are used to playing support such as CM, you should be fine playing almost any carry just because it is far less taxing on positioning and map movement. It is, however, more important to last hit properly and make the right item decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I....wat.

Not sure how I feel about this....

Quote Originally Posted by Athabaska View Post
    lifestealer

dont pick him if they can kite you though, he can be very lackluster

Deleted
    Just recently calibrated my solo MMR on smurf account and can't say that I was surprised to see that it was near the same as my main account.

For fuck's sake, 4 games in a row where I have teamies that don't even understand the concept of even carrying a fucking tp scroll.

Rare items are now added to the list of items that you can gain from Bloom Bounties.
    AKA rare every chest.

I was in a game yesterday where a Riki on the other team told someone on my team to stop harassing, it's noobish.
    Eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I was in a game yesterday where a Riki on the other team told someone on my team to stop harassing, it's noobish.
    Eh?
    Sounds like the people I find myself with that run around by themselves, get ganked and then cry at the enemy team that they are noobs (I actually hate the word ) for daring to 3v1 him.

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Sounds like the people I find myself with that run around by themselves, get ganked and then cry at the enemy team that they are noobs (I actually hate the word ) for daring to 3v1 him.
    And this one person I was against who called a Wraith King "noob" for stunning him.
    Like...he only has one ability to use in a fight, what else is he gonna do to you, reincarnate on you?

Deleted
    This just in: AP non-ranked is more stressing than ranked AP. People in non-ranked AP take the game way more seriously and think they know how to play the game. I get guys who spam voice or chat telling everyone what to do and how they need help.

10+ Year Old Account
    On an off note I was looking at the DotaCinema Capt Draft tournie and I'm of two minds about. I'm not sure if there will be games that will be complete flops because of the picks or if it will make it interesting.