10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark
    Don't forget about techies and cancer storm spirit

I don't hate slark actually, I'm surprised he's up there. Probably because when he's on the enemy team you constantly have to talk about him and tell clueless allies "slark missing" "slark going bot" "slark has shadow blade" "slark slark slark slark? slark! slark..."

I don't think I've seen the word "doom" in months. I do wonder where it gets some of these words from. I totally believe all those typos it has listed though.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-07-02 at 06:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't hate slark actually, I'm surprised he's up there. Probably because when he's on the enemy team you constantly have to talk about him and tell clueless allies "slark missing" "slark going bot" "slark has shadow blade" "slark slark slark slark? slark! slark..."

I don't think I've seen the word "doom" in months. I do wonder where it gets some of these words from. I totally believe all those typos it has listed though.
    I don't know how you can hate SS and not hate lothar's Slark. Lothar's Slark is just as much of a brainless autowin hero as Eul's Lina or SS in general. Can't land a pounce to save your life? np walk up and pounce. Pounce on someone and use Dark Pact right away and here comes their team? np press lothar's button and instantly gain Heart of Tarrasque regen and haste rune and just walk away. Oh they dusted you? lol just dark pact it while you dip behind a tree and walk away at 522ms.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

I don't know how you can hate SS and not hate lothar's Slark. Lothar's Slark is just as much of a brainless autowin hero as Eul's Lina or SS in general. Can't land a pounce to save your life? np walk up and pounce. Pounce on someone and use Dark Pact right away and here comes their team? np press lothar's button and instantly gain Heart of Tarrasque regen and haste rune and just walk away. Oh they dusted you? lol just dark pact it while you dip behind a tree and walk away at 522ms.
    Cause doesn't do much burst damage late game, he only wins by getting 60 stacks of his passive and if you let him do that you probably lost in many other ways already. You just buy a gem and blow him up in fights cause he can't take a hit. That's the nice thing about his escape, it's not 3000 units at 1000/sec and it doesn't make him immune to damage like a certain hero, so as long as you can see him he's just like any other hero. Also, the extreme overuse of blink daggers makes his leap not as good as a getaway tool.

10+ Year Old Account

Cool players yell doom in voice chat
    /lol at acrry
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cause doesn't do much burst damage late game, he only wins by getting 60 stacks of his passive and if you let him do that you probably lost in many other ways already. You just buy a gem and blow him up in fights cause he can't take a hit. That's the nice thing about his escape, it's not 3000 units at 1000/sec and it doesn't make him immune to damage like a certain hero, so as long as you can see him he's just like any other hero. Also, the extreme overuse of blink daggers makes his leap not as good as a getaway tool.
    Late game he's impossible to kill so he's guaranteed to get 60 stacks of essence shift. Dark Pact is necessary when he's made of paper but once he has skadi and sny and bkb and other shit that pushes his HP through the roof he's impossible to lock down or even really meaningfully damage.

He's WAY worse than SS is past like 30-35 mins, honestly, especially with Shadowblade. His ult needs like a 1.5 sec activation time except when the active portion of the ult is being used.

Late game he's impossible to kill so he's guaranteed to get 60 stacks of essence shift. Dark Pact is necessary when he's made of paper but once he has skadi and sny and bkb and other shit that pushes his HP through the roof he's impossible to lock down or even really meaningfully damage.

He's WAY worse than SS is past like 30-35 mins, honestly, especially with Shadowblade. His ult needs like a 1.5 sec activation time except when the active portion of the ult is being used.
    Assuming this works I have a pretty good winrate versus Slark. To be fair, I have a good winrate against any hero for the most part, but Storm is a bit lower. Also, Slark doesn't just teleport across the map and instakill you, he also can't stun you. He's also melee. His only mobility skill has a cooldown. He can't flash farm. I could go on, but I think you know, deep down, that no hero can out-bullshit Storm (except maybe Void).

I'll say Slark is strong at certain points of the game. But he's not a legitimate carry. He's kind of like Antimage, great when he's ahead, but if he's even or behind he's pretty nonexistant. The trick is to not feed the shit out of him when he gets his blink or shadow blade because the hero is not particularly good at farming even with dark pact spam and infinite regen.

Also, you can counter pick him. You can't really counter pick Storm. Silencer is probably your best bet, but that advantage disappears when he gets a BKB. Slark relies on killing people during his ult, throw a Leshrac next to him holding down pulse nova and casting stuns on top of the shadow and Slark is kind of boned.

As a tip for antiSlarking, he relies on dark pact to do damage. You just have to wait for him to use it and then stun him. If he doesn't use it, you can usually just plain survive. Also, tp scroll counters him.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-07-03 at 05:26 AM.

ti5 music pack inspiration to die even less. rez tone sounds terrible.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    Anyone else noticed that the "insta hex"(wyse) and "instant curse" (wyvern) are starting to become more common in ranked ?
    Fight breaks out and you use your blink from smoke to use your echo slam just to be hexed or cursed before you can even land on the ground. It's kinda impressive to manage to do it once when there is a 4v5 fight and you're being initiated on but 4-5 times in a game seems a bit much.

Had it happen to me several times in the last few days from both sides (someone on my team or when playing against others). Not saying this is just with ES i've had it happen to other heroes as well but ES slam is so fast its hard to stop when using quick skill queue. This is the 4.5 bracket.

Even though I'm aware that these insta-hex/blink (ferrari 430) scripts have existed for a very long time, it's still more entertaining if your complaint post includes proof such as match ID or go the extra mile and youtube it like this dude.

Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2015-07-03 at 09:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it, are you talking about some scripts, or about CC spells with 0 cast point? Also, calling the scythe of vyse - wyse is dumb IMO

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Even though I'm aware that these insta-hex/blink (ferrari 430) scripts have existed for a very long time, it's still more entertaining if your complaint post includes proof such as match ID or go the extra mile and youtube it like this dude.

To be fair, i was accused in using something like that, when enemy Ursa just walked past two fucking wards and it was so obvious that he is blinking in front of me that i had to look outside of my monitor to not do so in no time.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

To be fair, NP's cursor is mousing over his stats/enemy rax when the hex is insta casted. Also casting a blind instant hex on a ta who blinks INSIDE of Rosh's hitbox isn't very common.

At least in my noob skill bracket I've never seen it happen.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2015-07-03 at 10:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm saying that it's entirely possible to react that quickly with an ability that has 0 cast time, not that this youtube clip is fake (which still could be fake, all you need is slap replay thingie with "player perspective" over the real one, and act like you are actually playing NP). All you have to do is report these people to get them vac banned.

Guess I'll have to just take your word for it again. Probably fake video and hacks don't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, both fake videos and hacks do exist, but i wouldn't accuse someone in hacking before seeing match ID

You're good at dota.

Deleted

It seems you clearly missed the point of my question. I didnt blame anyone or complain. I asked if someone else had noticed if it had become more common to see even in lower brackets (4.5) compared to before.
    I know there are several videos that are easy to find or you can just google it and get example videos from the site that contain such scripts.

next time read the question before making a unnecessary answer that just waste my time.

Then no, nobody else noticed and then talked about it without posting match ID as proof.

Sorry for asking something so difficult, but kudos on getting so defensive. God forbid anyone see your based 4k game stats.

Deleted
    Then no, nobody else noticed and then talked about it without posting match ID as proof.

Sorry for asking something so difficult, but kudos on getting so defensive. God forbid anyone see your based 4k game stats.
    Sure be a dick if you want to, thats what the ignore list is for. Why would i post ID as proof when it got 0 to do with what i'm asking. If i wanted to show something i would clearly not have posted it on mmo champ but on dev.dota2.com like they've asked to.

If you want to see 4k game stats just check games at dotabuff or something.

Anyone else notice people duping dota gold, aim-botting with mirana arrows, lag switching with void, maphacking with invoker sunstrikes, wallhacking with broodmother, and god-moding while carrying divine rapiers lately? It happens soooo often in my bracket.

I mean sure, I COULD provide a match ID for the benefit of the discussion, but I don't want to for some reason, so don't you dare ask me to provide such data or I will ignore you and you will definitely care that I did that.