Deleted
    Aim botting with a potm arrow would be something.

^^vv<><>BAstart
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember someone blaming Sniper for using aimbot, because of all his headshots
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Gyrocopter reported for nuke boosting.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    It seems you clearly missed the point of my question. I didnt blame anyone or complain. I asked if someone else had noticed if it had become more common to see even in lower brackets (4.5) compared to before.
    I know there are several videos that are easy to find or you can just google it and get example videos from the site that contain such scripts.

next time read the question before making a unnecessary answer that just waste my time.
    Linking the replay shows other people what you mean and, most importantly, lets them see if its suspicious or just a moment of amazing skill, and second opinions from neutral parties don't hurt. If it actually is cheating you then have some proof you can show to Valve and let them take it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    ^^vv<><>BAstart
    iddqd or gtfo!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    Linking the replay shows other people what you mean and, most importantly, lets them see if its suspicious or just a moment of amazing skill, and second opinions from neutral parties don't hurt. If it actually is cheating you then have some proof you can show to Valve and let them take it from there.
    I know that i should link if i want a discussion but i didnt ask for one just a simple YES / NO / MAYBE would have been enough. Hence i see 0 reason why i should link anything. If you havent seen anything then you don't have to answer so it would sort itself out. Otherwise i would have made a thread about it.

And if i link anything (like i stated earlier) i would do so on dev.dota2.com and not at mmo champion. Those that never seen anything could just type into google and find them. They have videos showing them used in different settings. I don't want to bring light to the issue as it might encourage more to use it. There are already easy to use scrips that are very common but most are harmless and don't cost money.

There has always been since dota 1 alot of automated scripting people. Its kind of weird that the community seems to care alot about it only recently and for heroes like techies of all things. Automated blinks and hex has been something in higher brackets, which never mattered anyway they cant be used on lans. These thing can never be caught via any kind of anti cheat anyway, any clown with decent knowledge can make their own.

I mean dont get me wrong it is gay as fuck. But luckily dota is more then a game of reflexes and these scripts only slightly beat a good human player in speed. Having an increadible hex casting speed is good... but its not instant win like most other games cheats.

Uh, instant hex/euls is pretty game breaking and basically auto counters any blink initiator...

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Uh, instant hex/euls is pretty game breaking and basically auto counters any blink initiator...
    Yet its still league bellow wallhacks or triggerbots in counter strike. Those simply makes the game impossible to win under pretty much any situation. Theres also multiple blink scripts out there. Even then these arent 100%, the targeting in instant hexes arent without fault as far as im aware. Like i said it is lame as fuck, but i face them from time to time against my stack and there are definitively ways around them. Ultimately all you can do is just report them with the match id, no anti cheat will ever be potent enough to prevent this kind of cheating because its just too simple to make up your own.

Its like timers in Unreal Tournament or Quake, those are something a low tier computer amateur can do on his own, so theres like no real general known program to look for. The draw back of these simple programming cheats for amateur is that they arent as potent. Sure you know when armor spawns and to help you map control, but are you even gona be able to fight the other player for them? Same goes for those dota script, they dont instantly make you 5000+ mmr. A good triggerbot easily makes you global elite in CS:GO, well unless you get reported and banned before lol.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2015-07-03 at 09:55 PM.

Obviously they don't win the game for you, the simplest solution is to just not pick a blink initiator. But it still ruins a good chunk of the game. Any hero that relies on human reaction being not instant gets pretty much eliminated from the game, and that's a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    iddqd or gtfo!

Also, since we're still on the subject, I like the script that makes rubick insta-steal key spells from the other team the moment they are casted. VAC is capable of banning these types of things, but since there is such a staggeringly low number of people that actually use these scripts (at least on American servers) that it'll take them a while to detect and purge the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Obviously they don't win the game for you, the simplest solution is to just not pick a blink initiator. But it still ruins a good chunk of the game. Any hero that relies on human reaction being not instant gets pretty much eliminated from the game, and that's a problem.
    Why does hex need to be instant, anyway? Why do items in general need to be instant?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Why does hex need to be instant, anyway? Why do items in general need to be instant?
    Shortest answer is probably just mechanics of how wc3 worked. I don't really see why it needs to change, though. Lina taking 1.5 seconds to cast eul's would make the game actually feel clunky.

Deleted
    I think the main problem isnt really hex as it's a mid/late game item but rather dispersion, curse of winther and the like abilities. Blink initiating into that is impossible early and even from a smoke you get caught.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is not that many abilities like that tho, and sheepstick is quite expensive. Outside of that - i don't think that it's even a problem. Cyclone on the other hand (mostly because of its range) is a problem, because it's cheap to build, gives "overall good stats" and, when used properly, can deny blink initiation
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

euls, when used properly, denies blink initiation? doctor.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    euls, when used properly, denies blink initiation? doctor.....
    Sends them into the air for 2.5 sec, more than enough time to be ready to pop BKBs, move out of range of Ravage/RP/black hole, etc.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Humm orchid/eul's/sheep and techies are the only ones i've seen, theres probably more im sure. And imo it can be game changing, there are workarounds ofc, but in general it shouldn't be there T_T !

Edit: Been a couple months since the last time i played so back in the days i don't remember facing anyone blatant using it, seems like scripting is bigger now than ever.

well yea, i can sort of put 2 and 2 together and figure out how euls can be used to stop incredibly slow/bad players from landing blink ults.

that doesn't really mean that if you dont have the .00000000001 second reaction time to deny a blink earthshaker ult from someone who isn't mentally retarded, that you aren't using euls properly.

Been loving me some dazzle lately in non retard/flaming matches (you know the 1 in 10 game that you keep playing dota 2 for). Been using his ult a lot earlier on the team rather than waiting to try get enemies as well. Obviously if you can thats great. But when when you're all grouped up pushing a tier2 and see their team ready to defend. Its so amazing having armor climbing up before the fight. Then shallow grave / heal / greaves on their target.

And all he needs is wand, mana bots, urn, medallion and hes just a beast.

And all his skills are amazing! You can get away with 1 point in slow while you max out heal/shallow grave. Then mid-late game when you max out his slow its op!
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2015-07-05 at 08:30 PM.