At this point, I think I'd rather play solo queue than with one friend. It's frustrating getting stuck up against a 4 or 5 stack as a team that has two 2 stacks. Also most the time the other team actually picks heroes that compliment each other, my friend just loves the random button, and half the time I can't think of a hero to pick to lane with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Been loving me some dazzle lately in non retard/flaming matches (you know the 1 in 10 game that you keep playing dota 2 for). Been using his ult a lot earlier on the team rather than waiting to try get enemies as well. Obviously if you can thats great. But when when you're all grouped up pushing a tier2 and see their team ready to defend. Its so amazing having armor climbing up before the fight. Then shallow grave / heal / greaves on their target.

And all he needs is wand, mana bots, urn, medallion and hes just a beast.

And all his skills are amazing! You can get away with 1 point in slow while you max out heal/shallow grave. Then mid-late game when you max out his slow its op!
    Dazzle has been really pissing me off lately. Grave is driving me insane!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    At this point, I think I'd rather play solo queue than with one friend. It's frustrating getting stuck up against a 4 or 5 stack as a team that has two 2 stacks. Also most the time the other team actually picks heroes that compliment each other, my friend just loves the random button, and half the time I can't think of a hero to pick to lane with him.
    I play with 2 friends and that seems to be the sweet spot, although still very often end up with 2 people who completely throw and even the three of us cooperating can't fix (we usually roll positions 1,2 and 4/5 so we have a fair amount of control over the game).

I agree that queuing two sets of two is pretty awful, always 4 or 5 stacks that tear you apart.

Deleted
    For 2 weeks now have i been trying to trade for the Anti Mage Immortal, but without success. I dont suppose somebody here wants to trade them? I have the Leshrac staff, Huskar helmet, regular Luna shield, the Tinker helmet and the SF arms. I dont really care if they are regular or golden at this point, though the regular ones look better imo.

I can trade you some for SF arms. SteamID is just drunkenvalley as always.

I need to hit level 1000 compendium points so I can get that retarded IRL aegis and give it to a hobo.

- - - Updated - - -

Immortal 3 moment of truth. Must get TA hands.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    I need to hit level 1000 compendium points so I can get that retarded IRL aegis and give it to a hobo.
    I'm totally a hobo.

I guess you can get this for the 1000 dota coins set redemption

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Golden Atomic Thrusters look awesome on Gyro. My first golden and it's awesome.

I ate so many immortals im lvl 598 and i only had one golden so far, gyro ones. They are kinda cool thought. I guess at this point ill just buy myself to 1000 before next month lol. I mean i could give that money to a charity offer, since i got bunch of disposable incomes.... BUT THE AEGIS......... I NEED IT. Thank god my wife couldnt care less about my stupid spending. She got used to it after i blew a good 10k in warhammers. I dont smoke or do drugs, money gotta go somewhere ffs.

Does anyone know what kind of weather effects come with the compendium? Also, is the desert terrain out now?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Eternal View Post
    Does anyone know what kind of weather effects come with the compendium? Also, is the desert terrain out now?
    Nope, and nope.

Round 3 of immortals...kinda disappointing. Zeus should have been a regular item, and they should've done more with the rare drop in its place. Gyro's golden item is probably the worst of 3 IMO, considering the regular version already blends into the yellow. Both of the other heroes get golden ults and Gyro gets golden...QQ. But, I think they screwed themselves into picking Gyro because none of the other heroes make sense and two of them already have yellow items.

At least TA's is sick, and Invoker's isn't bad if you can get past the super saiyan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly lol'd fucking hard at the super saiyan invoker.

I only got 1 I3 chest and it gave me the TA hands!! Got the best one! xD

Deleted
    Meh boring ones this time around. Liked the WD monkey, thats probably the only one.

Zeus is gonna landslide the arcana war anyways. I'd like it if qop won, but it won't happen. Was pretty worried that deso would take away the meld spell graphic on the TA immortal, but then I two shot a bristleback, leaving only a massive golden slash in the wake.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Nope, and nope.
    Do you know when?

Desert terrain is apparently available in the Workshop tools, so that may or may not be near.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    At least TA's is sick, and Invoker's isn't bad if you can get past the super saiyan.
    Invoker one is the best. Even the description is awesome. Someone posted that on reddit lol.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comme..._with_the_new/

Also if you zoom into his face, i swear to god he looks like a young David Bowie.. So we now know what it would have taken for a live action DBZ movie to work. Go back in time and get a young David Bowie to play Gokuh.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2015-07-11 at 03:56 PM.

What's the deadline for buying a compendium?

damn it invoker and ta (except that it fuck up the sets) are so good imho, i got fucking bb.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.